I am fixing to start building a new reloading/work bench and I wanted to open this up for discussion. For the people who have build their own, is there anything you wish you would have added? Also anyone that is fixing to build one, I would like to hear your ideas if you don't mind sharing your secrets. As of right now the size will be approximately 12'x4'.

Here are some of the things I will for sure have.
1. Overlapping top for ease of using clamps.
2. A build on back with shelves.
3. Lots of storage underneath. I also weld so the underneath storage would work great as a metal rack.

I am not sure what type of lumber I will use but I like the idea of oak. My budget mat not allow for that. I would also like a stain resistant material on top, something like you see on kitchen countertops. I may have to settle for a ply wood top for a while.

If you've got an idea, let's hear it. I want to build it right the first time. Thanks.

�A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.�
~George Washington