Originally Posted by Furprick
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
How do most of you see it? How do others perceive it? This is not a direct attack on Mickey, but on the culture. On the other hand BC30cal, who is neither friend or foe, but does live in my area, can relate a story where I have no idea what the person is like other than the music being played was generally deemed "not of his generation". So I guess there is regional differences , and by my estimation (all though we may not agree on many things) is a class act. Something to be learned here boys and girls.

hey sometimes a guy just wants authentic Chop Suey I reckon

If I may be so bold as to speak for others, and since you admit to making an attack, I'll tell you how I see it.

When an attack is made over an offense that doesn't exist, as in this case, the attacker comes off as arrogant and/or overly PC, both of which are very annoying. It's like you're shaking your finger at us for something we didn't do.

Mickey simply stated a fact, without prejudice or malice. You took that fact and created something out of it that wasn't there. In doing so you offended everyone else who also saw nothing wrong with the statement and you looked pompous while doing it.

You don't need to ask the first two questions in your post. Simply read the responses with an open mind, not one predisposed to finding racism where none exists.

P

Ever hear of rattling a cage to see what falls out?

Yeah, I have. The shaker is usually bored, an a-hole, or both.

Which are you?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001