Originally Posted by Kitch
Beautiful rifle but I bet you would have to sell at least one testicle to be able to afford it. shocked

No problem, they're not doing me any good anyway. Yep, lack of a price list is of most concern. Not even a "Price available upon request". Surely it wouldn't be as much or more than a Cooper.

It even has the Rigby aperture sight on the bolt. Very cool. If you want to see what the comparable Wesley Richards would cost, just go to the WR site, click on "Build Your Own", and go from there. The basic WR (98 Mauser) is 16,500 pounds. That's about $27,715 at today's exchange rate. And you can begin to add on from there. A tad more than a Cooper, but I expect Ingwe will have to get one chambered in .275 Rigby some day. It'd make a heck of a pig gun, and he could even use the same ammo that he uses in his Fwt. Here's the link if you want to see it. http://www.westleyrichards.com/new-guns/bolt-action-rifles

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown