There are a lot of answers to this. If you are loading for a magnum where you are using 130-150 gr, then you need a premium bullet. Something like a Powerbelt Platnum.

If you are in the 100 gr range of powder, several bullets will fit your need. If one of the older Hawkin style, then a 370 gr maxiball, but they usually don't shoot well in modern inlines.

If an inline, then I'd choose a 348 gr Powerbelt, or a similar weight in a Hornady bullet. Unless you are a shoulder shooter, there is no need for a Barnes bullet. I have used a 295 gr Powerbelt ( Aerotip or hollow point)for years with complete satisfaction but I am stepping up to a 348 gr hollow point this coming year. There are a lot of variation in price. So you just need to pick one you are satisfied with

You will get replies that Powerbelts blow up or come apart, but most of those complaints come from guys who over drive them velocity wise.

Although bullet placement is paramount with any firearm and elk hunting, with muzzleloader hunting it is more so and just about any heavy bullet will do the job, contrary to what most advise. It's what shoots most accurately in your rifle.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles