All these guys that post you have to use that bullet or this bullet only are about the same as the ones who say you must use BH209 powder.(usually the same ones) When in fact, that powder does not work well in all ML's . A person has to make sure they have the right breech plug with enclosed nipple,but no one ever says that.

Then you get the guys a who say you don't have to worry about what powder you use for the particular bullet they recommend ,but the same guys probably agonize over what powder to use for their center fire reloading.

Off Subject. I have the QLA muzzles on my TC Hawkin and Black Diamond inline.

Since they re-barreled my Hawkin the 1st time, it didn't shoot as well as the original barrel without one , but they just re-barreled it again this past spring and it shoots fine as does the Black Diamond. Certainly better with iron sights than these old eyes can.

Seems those unhappy with the QLA would have it cut off , re-crowned and the front sight moved back the same amount instead of buying a whole new barrel. A lot of these newer ML's have the front sight held on with one screw and it would probably be less than $100

You guys are way overthinking all this.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles