Originally Posted by txhunter58
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Check out No Excuses in Utah. He will guarantee you like em. Thumps Elk Real nice. Phone # 801 776 1418 Better getcha some.

May not shoot these bullets well. My Omega shot No Excuse bulle 8 inch groups at 25 yards with some going through the target sideways. Sent it back to T/C and they said the barrel was fine, and that I should shoot sabots. It was the QLA (false muzzle) that kicked the bullets sideways because on many other their QLA guns, the bore and the QLA are cut on different centers.

I have a QLA on an encore, I'm about ready to have the damn thing cut off. Think it was a good thought but just flat doesn't work worth a flip if not machined perfectly.

TC has a high opinion of what is good enough too... I"ve sent a couple tubes in for shooting all kinds of bullets around 4-5 inches at 100 and they send em back and say they are just fine as is. Same group sizes.... Yeah well I tossed last TC barrel I had on a hawken and green rivered it right away.. much better deal.
Green rivers on my 54 Renegade shoots 545 No Excuses at an inch at 100, with irons. Maybe a bit more on average, probably more like 1.5 inches... Thats acceptable to me.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....