Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by eyeball
Getim, you only made one mistake. When that sucker was on your property you should have claimed he was attacking you and opened a can of justified and certified kickass.

Let his grand kids and granny see what happens when he fuggs with thee.

Naaa, there are other ways.

I have an aquaintence that has some class 3 stuff, i'm thinking a little late night target practice is in order, have my buddy bring his 50.

I have a 50 and may even make the trip all they way across the country if invited just to shake the A Hole up.

I had a retired Sheriff as a neighbor that had a huge chip on his shoulder.
One day I was welding with a portable machine in my back yard and he came over and shut my machine off mid weld. We got in an argument. I threatend to call the police and have him arrested for treaspassing.

Needless to say the next time I used that machine. I moved it right up next to the back of his house almost on top of our property line fence and I fired it up every chance I could.

"I had a retired Sheriff as a neighbor that had a huge chip on his shoulder.
One day I was welding with a portable machine in my back yard and he came over and shut my machine off mid weld. We got in an argument. I threatend to call the police and have him arrested for treaspassing."

You are lucky you didn't get shot.....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson