Gotta love it...
Problem with moslems with box cutters
look for box cutters

Problem with moslems with shoes
look for shoes

Problem with moslems with liquids
look for liquids

What sort of proficiency test did these folks pass?

Problems with muslims----profile the muslims. God folks, it used to be that I could never think I would find myself saying something like this, but just way too many wake up calls the past few years.If 10 planes went down yesterday, the massacre would have near equaled the 9-11 death toll. Great unified intel effort and LE to avert yesterdays potential disaster.The muslim terrorist mindset will only be elevated after yesterday's failures and we need be thinking of trouncing their asses worldwide in real quick fashion instead of incident by incident over years to come. Al-Qaida, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Lebanon/ Hezbullah. They need to be taken out or our grandchildren, when we're long dead and gone, will be having these same campfire discussions 30 years from now.I plead guilty to sounding alarmist but it's time to greatly enlarge the size of this warfare playground and create some very big holes.Mother's yesterday were having their bottled breast milk screened for Christ's sake--On US airplanes. T-Lee's pic above might just become a reality. Sorry guys. Posting during my 3rd day of cold-turkey on the cigs = bad timing. I'll go count to 10 now--or grab a smoke.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward