Nothing wrong with 03's or 03A3's either, have 4 myself not a one of them a dresser like yours. When they are minty looking like yours all original they bring damn good money. Mine had all been sporterized before I got them. Shooters every one of them, my Smith Corona 03A3 has 03 bottom metal,cleaned up trigger in a thumbhole stock with the original chamber run out to 308 Norma Mag. My Remington 03A3 was drilled and tapped for a Redfield Jr one piece mount with the little flip up peep on the back to work with the orig frt sight. (there are about 5 different GI blade heights for the frt)It's also d&T for a Redfield rec sight. Like a P64 M70 they are a solid rifle no pastic sheet anywhere. Keep your eye peeled at the next gunshows you do, seems like somebody is allways peddling some 60's LC Match ammo less than Wallyworld prices or just M2 ball. Then you have a reference load. Some 168 hp boatails and H4895 will make her talk hard. And snag any clean black tipped AP you find, never know when your gonna need to shoot thru an inch of steel to get the rabbit behind it. To bad you didn't get it earlier for elk season. Magnum Man