Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Deflave, That is a great story about Shrapnel having a 03 that Keith inspected!!!! You are so right Shrapnel has it all!!

Shrapnel is a great guy but he only listens if the story involves him. I have to tell him most everything twice.

For example, I was on a quest for a 29-2 or older with a 4" barrel. He calls me one morning explaining how much money he just made on a 29-2 with 4" barrel. I tell him again that I am looking for one so he explains he'll try to buy it back with my money. Which he did. That's how I got my 29-2.

The 03A3 was somewhat similar but he didn't buy the first one he found. I expressed frustration that he didn't call and this led to him figuring out what my "top dollar" would be if he found another. Once that information was acquired, he magically found this one.

I don't know how much money he makes off me in a year but I do know he always has a big smile when I drive to Bozeman to pick up my stuff.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house