The tub is pretty straight, has the rust starting in the corners like all Jeeps get. Hood needs to be replaced previous owner has the windshield frame crease in it. Someone did a hatchet job on the dash installing an stereo, and the windshield frame is rusted out and.

The 258 needs a rebuild if only for new gaskets as it leaks a lot of oil between changes. Clutch and 5 speed have been rebuilt in the last couple of years. My transfer case is in good order no mocha latte there.

On to the radiator, no flex fan is being used. However it's a n aftermarket fan and was when I bought it. I run a revers direction fan with serpentine belt which is pretty rare it seems. I did pick up a fan off of a YJ which I've been told is the same. Now I just need to get a new radiator and I'll be back on the road.

This will be my 3rd radiator in the jeep in about 5 years if you don't count the one that got a hole punched through the core when my nephew damaged it before I got it installed. Wound up being cheaper just to buy a new radiator than getting it fixed as there are very few radiator shops locally and they know it.

I was going to go to a electric fan, but I lack the room between the pulleys with the fan removed and the fan housings on the generic models. The new ones specifically for the jeep have been more than I've wanted to invest at this time until I fix some other problems. Then there isn't enough room to put the fan in front of the radiator either to make it a pusher. I read that the Ford Taurus electric fan fits of certain years but I haven't found one in the local junk yards yet.