-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump will do fine in tomorrow's debate.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump won't stand and listen to a bunch of crap. The "La Raza" bunch was at his appearance on the border and kept trying to jump in. Trump got tired of it and just told one guy, "That's enough. You're through",...or something to that effect.

I think he'll do very well in the debates.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Its is simple...The Clintons have been very close to Trump over the years and lets face it....The Clintons are a slippery bunch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump (or anybody else ahead in the polls) has nothing to gain in a debate. I wouldn't count on him being to vocal, though you never know with him.

Just out of curiosity, I checked DemocraticUnderground to see what fruits were saying about him and was pleasantly surprised to see almost nothing. Trump has sent the liberals into a coma.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Women love the guy?

Well, especially gold diggers, and there are more than a few.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don't know about Trump. He could be the best thing that ever happened to the country, the worst, or he could be flat out incompetent as a president. But, he is a pretty damned good candidate and a certified giant in this sea of midget candidates.

Midget candidates? You know what Walker accomplished in liberal hell, or the legal genius backed with honesty and spine demonstrated almost daily by Cruz?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

,...and Walt *hates* Trump.

Bowsinger does too

yet another reason to like Trump

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Its is simple...The Clintons have been very close to Trump over the years and lets face it....The Clintons are a slippery bunch.

Which Republican candidate was going to beat her if they didn't have Trump's assistance?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I honestly believe that Trumps current popularity is largely driven by the fact that the media and Washington establishment imply that people are not allowed to consider him as a serious candidate.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...and while I'm thinkin' about it, Macy's came out against Trump very early on. The local Macy's is where I went on those occasions when I needed a nice jacket, shirt or shoes for some occasion. But no more. I'm not spending another dime at Macy's.

Fug them *and* their damned old patched up Bullwinkle balloon they float around every thanksgiving.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KFWA

Bowsinger does too

I love the Trump message and taking it to the "Good Old Boys" Now I want something more than soundbites.

And I do not care to share a camp with a pompous blowhard whose every other sentence is how rich he is. I have been there and done that before.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
And I do not care to share a camp with a pompous blowhard whose every other sentence is how rich he is. I have been there and done that before.

You need to get over your old buddy Rufus and that 50 dollar bill that he refuses to spend.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by KFWA

Bowsinger does too

The most likely words offered by Trump during this camp sharing experience would be limited to, "Bows, get this cleaned up for me" as he points to his early stage monkey-azz.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People are going to watch the debate for 1 of 2 things - either to see Trump seriously flame out (going down fighting but overmatched) or just take down everyone on the stage, drop the microphone and walk off

Chris Wallace - who I think is a jackass - is going to do his best to make him look like a buffoon, but that may backfire big time because if he singles out Trump and appears to go easy on everyone else, the public will turn against Wallace - and it may just be the catalyst that turns this into a 3 party race. The last thing Wallace should want to do is show some favoritism to Jeb while attacking Trump, especially if Trump calls him on it. It will galvanize Trump support in the race.

The other candidates are going to try to rise above Trump but everyone up there has a handicap - they have to balance attacking Trump without pissing off the voting public and *still* serve their money masters.

They'd be better off just staying on the sidelines and hoping Trump does himself in versus going after him.

Last edited by KFWA; 08/05/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm waiting for one of those media whiffenpoofs to try to shame Trump over his stance on illegals.

Trump will say, "AMNESTY?!",..then jump out from behind the podium, grab his crotch,..start shakin' it up and down and sayin', "I GOT YA AMNESTY RIGHT HERE!"

At which point the crowd will erupt in a chant of "TRUMP!-TRUMP!-TRUMP!-TRUMP!

All the while Trump will be struttin' back and forth on the stage, shakin' his crotch up and down and sayin', "THAT'S RIGHT!,...THAT'S RIGHT!,..WHAT'S MY NAME?,..WHAT'S MY NAME?"

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
LMAO.

It's not beyond possible.

I'm not sure why most think he's going to run as a 3rd party. It's looking so far like the R voting Americans want him to be the R candidate. Of course they can screw up a wet dream...

Camp is where you make it.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
TRavis:

Trump is Hillary's Manchurian Candidate. He will take out all on the GOP side that can challenge Clinton and then take a dive. Enjoy the show but don't buy into the sales pitch, he is taking you for a ride.

Tell us about that hoe and change, I mean, taken for a ride.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Watch and learn boys.....You are all distracted by shinny objects. 9-9-9 ring any bells

I think you meant "shiny".

No, and we werent distracted by a doping cork smoking community orginazer. The proof of your insanity lies in your belief of your insane statements.

Folks think you are a troll because they cant believe you are stupid enough to believe your own stupid bs.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/05/15.

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don't know about Trump. He could be the best thing that ever happened to the country, the worst, or he could be flat out incompetent as a president. But, he is a pretty damned good candidate and a certified giant in this sea of midget candidates.

Midget candidates? You know what Walker accomplished in liberal hell, or the legal genius backed with honesty and spine demonstrated almost daily by Cruz?

Cruz is certainly accomplished. But so far, he isn't a great candidate.

Walker has one thing about him that should disqualify him and cause all right thinking Americans to view him with distrust. From reading his history he was one of those guys who was always trying to be class president and running for something. Further, he has been an actual politician since his early 20s. We don't need any more career politicians of any stripe in Washington.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Joe Bob,

Your statement above is outstanding. You wrote:

"I'm convinced that Trump actually wants to win and is in this thing to win, not just make a spectacle.

In the interviews, he is really engaging and more than his disgust with the current state of things, his sense of optimism comes out. He has that same sort of charisma that Reagan had when it comes to expressing a belief in the country."

Trump acts like a leader! cool

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 82 invisible), 2,776 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,724
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.