Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 68 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 67 68
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some where here, God will be found.

The "I'm a christian" mantra will be tossed around, and all will be forgiven.

God bless.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I think that 12 step stuff is a gamble.

I mean,...I bet 50% of the people who go to the trouble to go through it get all straightened out and find out that they're a dickhead anyway.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...then they have to find a dickhead anonymous place and go through the whole damn thing again.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They coulda took up with the dickhead anonymous place to start with and kept on drankin'.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I mean,...I bet 50% of the people who go to the trouble to go through it get all straightened out and find out that they're a dickhead anyway.

similar to when you find out your marriage counselor,

has been divorced 4 times.

What are the odds.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Uber apology thread grin

I ain't never had no probs with Travis, i actually enjoyed watching him slap the taste outta some people's dick flappers. If it needed doing, well it just needed doing. There were quite a few that got sassified with me and my buds early on. Well guess what, a few of them have croaked, stroked out, defibbed (yellow crotch rocket douche) and so on.

And one I hear is fashioning dil-dos out of driftwood in Arizona.

Party on Dave, they still make that Need Beer chit like beavis and butthead drank. laugh

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
For those that asked about it:

I have already apologized to shrapnel. His post doesn't tell the full story either. He seems to have left out the fact that I had no problem allowing him to return to some of my best bird spots. So excuse the hell out of me for thinking it would be reciprocal.

When he confronted me about it I owned it and I have since apologized and assured him I wouldn't do it again in the future. But apparently his almost losing one of the 9 billion available honey holes he has at his disposal was more than he could bare. As a result, we are no longer what I (or anyone else for that matter) would consider friends.

As far as Dave is concerned I've apologized to him as well. I just didn't do it on the open forum. He knows I'm doing what I can to get him his money. I understand his being pissed off, but I have apologized and I'm doing what I can right now to get him his money.

Thank you again to all of those that have shown support. As stated in my initial post, my intention was not to make this a pissing match.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Fireball,

I have no idea WTF your problem with me is.

I don't recall ever responding to anything you posted that wasn't firearms related. I sure as hell don't recall ever saying anything caustic or purposely hateful.

Maybe some mild back and forth but nothing more.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Fireball,

I have no idea WTF your problem with me is.

I don't recall ever responding to anything you posted that wasn't firearms related. I sure as hell don't recall ever saying anything caustic or purposely hateful.

Maybe some mild back and forth but nothing more.

Travis

Alcohol induced amnesia or more commonly referred to as "blackouts".

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

I have already apologized to shrapnel. His post doesn't tell the full story either. He seems to have left out the fact that I had no problem allowing him to return to some of my best bird spots. So excuse the hell out of me for thinking it would be reciprocal.

When he confronted me about it I owned it and I have since apologized and assured him I wouldn't do it again in the future. But apparently his almost losing one of the 9 billion available honey holes he has at his disposal was more than he could bare. As a result, we are no longer what I (or anyone else for that matter) would consider friends.

As far as Dave is concerned I've apologized to him as well. I just didn't do it on the open forum. He knows I'm doing what I can to get him his money. I understand his being pissed off, but I have apologized and I'm doing what I can right now to get him his money.

Thank you again to all of those that have shown support. As stated in my initial post, my intention was not to make this a pissing match.

Travis

Nice. Trotting out the tried and true Safariman croc tear scam line. Should keep the 4/1 in play for those with too much deflave man love.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Travis

Seems like they're both still pissed.

,...might be time to say "fuggit" and move on to step 10.

What is step 10, anyway?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
This thread is the poster child for why you don't handle personal stuff on an open internet forum. Every douche nozzle has to pipe in with an opinion on whether this is real, not real, who's the good guy, who's the bad guy, etc. Shut it down and handle your stuff privately or the juveniles will just continue to turn this thread into a freak show.

FVA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hmmmmm. Maybe Joe Rogan can fix things.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This entire thread is [bleep] UBER!!!

Last edited by 300MAG; 03/30/16.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
apparently his almost losing one of the 9 billion available honey holes he has at his disposal was more than he could bare.

He has way too many nice guns also. He should divvy those up so we can be a little more equal grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If it'll help, I can send Dave $200 in exchange for THE Truck Gun. I'll even come up and get it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 300MAG
This entire thread is [bleep] UBER!!!

YAH!

Don't stop now!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
However this ends up going down, I think a lot of these are going to be needed...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
apparently his almost losing one of the 9 billion available honey holes he has at his disposal was more than he could bare.

He has way too many nice guns also. He should divvy those up so we can be a little more equal grin

Bernie Sanders says he's gonna give me some of shrap's cool guns if I vote for Sanders.

I think I can start to feel the Bern! blush (that's just so gross, you'd think they'd use a different slogan)

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Travis

Seems like they're both still pissed.

,...might be time to say "fuggit" and move on to step 10.

What is step 10, anyway?

Dunno about #10, but the program seems to work on an honor system much like golf.

Miss a step, mess up?

Mulligan!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 19 of 68 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (117LBS, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 49 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,920
Posts18,518,786
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.