-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 68 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 67 68
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dammit Travis, when I got home I was expecting a "fund me" account set up for the POS ford....

Samo, I guess your on the hook for my cash now!!
I'm in to help replace that pillow....lol.
You better be glad you took your hat to bed with ya, it might have gotten abused too....

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's April 1 somewhere.

LOL
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
As you read those 12 steps on the wall, count how many times alcohol is mentioned. Now, count how many times GOD, or reference to HIM (higher power in secular groups) is made. Is the problem alcohol? Or is it a lack of GOD problem? We are all broken, but our brokenness just manifests itself differently. We are created in GOD's image, created to be a vessel filled with HIM, so HE can showcase HIMSELF thru our lives to a lost and dying world. That is our purpose...... When that spot within our hearts that is created for HIM is void of HIM, we will stuff anything we can in that void, trying to fill it. Sex, drugs, rock and roll, exercise, work, religion, education, you name it. NOTHING can fill that void, except HIM. Start from step one. JESUS is the only answer to self centeredness, the disease of sin that all of mankind suffers from. Don't try to just change the behavior (drinking), it's only a symptom of a deeper spiritual issue. Seek JESUS (Matt.6:25-34) He will change your life forever(eternally). Take care Brother, GOD bless.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rem141r
i sense someone in walla walla is high fiving himself in the mirror.

Word!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I would have actually assumed that the raised double stitched embroidery would have an unpleasant chaffing effect on the cock.

Actually, yes....

[Linked Image]

With apologies for posting cock pictures before anyone supplied the previously requested titty pics.

That cock has a chin like Peter Griffin! And yes his ballneck and neckshaft looks a bit chaffed... Maybe that's where they get nuggets.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The anticipation is killing me...

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tim_in_Nv
As you read those 12 steps on the wall, count how many times alcohol is mentioned. Now, count how many times GOD, or reference to HIM (higher power in secular groups) is made. Is the problem alcohol? Or is it a lack of GOD problem? We are all broken, but our brokenness just manifests itself differently. We are created in GOD's image, created to be a vessel filled with HIM, so HE can showcase HIMSELF thru our lives to a lost and dying world. That is our purpose...... When that spot within our hearts that is created for HIM is void of HIM, we will stuff anything we can in that void, trying to fill it. Sex, drugs, rock and roll, exercise, work, religion, education, you name it. NOTHING can fill that void, except HIM. Start from step one. JESUS is the only answer to self centeredness, the disease of sin that all of mankind suffers from. Don't try to just change the behavior (drinking), it's only a symptom of a deeper spiritual issue. Seek JESUS (Matt.6:25-34) He will change your life forever(eternally). Take care Brother, GOD bless.

I could not agree more, brother.

Big day today. Praying that this morning goes well.

Thanks again,
Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I can't believe some are still buying into this [bleep].

The AA program is a far cry from "schit" as you call it.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Hope you're putting as much time & energy into AA as you did to being the biggest dikhead on the 'Fire. In addition to counseling for alcohol addiction you should seek help for your affinity for crude language and putting others down. If you're as good a man as your supporters say you are you owe it to yourself and others. This is meant as a suggestion for your recovery and hope you take it that way. Good luck with your recovery, looking forward to your return as a gentleman free of alcohol and uncivil language/behavior. GFY as well as alcohol need to be put behind you.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Hope you're putting as much time & energy into AA as you did to being the biggest dikhead on the 'Fire. In addition to counseling for alcohol addiction you should seek help for your affinity for crude language and putting others down. If you're as good a man as your supporters say you are you owe it to yourself and others. This is meant as a suggestion for your recovery and hope you take it that way. Good luck with your recovery, looking forward to your return as a gentleman free of alcohol and uncivil language/behavior. GFY as well as alcohol need to be put behind you.

Don't sweat it Warren Jensen, I'll cover his slack where you're concerned and I can promise I'll NEVER seek redemption.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

DvdGeorge.

It is not " My Pillow.com"

rather... My Pillow .Cum.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by gonzaga
Dammit Travis, when I got home I was expecting a "fund me" account set up for the POS ford....

You better be glad you took your hat to bed with ya, it might have gotten abused too....

Your money would be better spent elsewhere....

[Linked Image]

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by gunswizard

Don't sweat it Warren Jensen, I'll cover his slack where you're concerned and I can promise I'll NEVER seek redemption.

[Linked Image]

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

[Linked Image]

As would your time.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Hell, at that point I'd have been more pissed off if he left the pillow there.

Ever wonder why dogs will lick a pillow or couch for no apparent reason??? Now you know....

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Here ya go Dave:

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Carpe' Scrotum
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

As would your time.

Doesn't Mule Deer have some menial task he could assign you?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

[/quote]

I'll say this, you have mastered the art of Internet Threat making against folks and their families to such a high level....the finest purveyor of it here....and that's no easy task....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Threaten_someone_like_a_real_psychopath

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Page 28 of 68 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 25aught6, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 260Remguy, 46 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,923
Posts18,518,859
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.