add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Well at least I didn't lie here.

He does NOT have voicemail.

He DOES owe me $300 for a dirtbike, and has for 6 months.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys aren't haters, you're just Fireball lovers in denial. grin

Hat's off Travis, you got me worked up, I'll give you that. Nice work.

[Linked Image]

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Fireball2
So predictable it's boring. Come on Clark, you need to up your game.

How bout jail time? Assault with a deadly weapon with some supporting media releases, house fire, wife murdered, children kidnapped, paralyzed from the neck down, severed appendage, burned head, grossly disfigured by an industrial accident, parents taken hostage by the Mexican drug cartels, airplane crash, tornado, sister abducted by bright lights, something.

Tree stand fell with you in it, hit by a car, struck by lightning, piano fell out a 4th story window on your head, car crushed by a meteor, attacked by grizzly bear while paintballing him drunk, crashing a college party and getting busted for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, gas explosion at home, welding accident, spear through your head, gangrene of the penis, frostbite, spontaneous combustion, poltergeist in the house, rat invasion, insurance fraud, federal arrest warrant, loss of swimming pool privileges, something.

This one deserves mention. I laughed so hard it hurt.

I wouldn't use any of these, we'll be watching for them.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by deflave
JFC dude. Lighten up.

It's just an April Fool's gag.

Travis

What? So I'm not even mad?

Holy cow that's great!

I feel way better now.

Now where is mojo, we need to talk about that review. I'm not happy about that.

Speaking of "lighten the Fug up", I can't think of a better reason for reinstating waterboarding. In fact, if the prez had any spine I'm sure he be on that right now....sending you boys, both of you and your evil accomplices, with John Kerry on a swift-boat to Guana Tawnymo.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I'm confused, Did Travis jack off on the pillow or not.

I'm thinking there was a different pillow. smile

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Because of delays in responses, I'll assume in being even more fair, grown, intelligent men here, who I greatly respect,and who have raised families and helped loved ones who have endured this heart breaking dynamic sometime or many times in their lives somehow think there is something redeeming about this thread? Really?

Please tell me you just got caught up in the bullschit of some stupid-assed fun without thinking it through.

Travis,or whoever you are: I guess you were trying to F with me too or you began to realize you might have over-stepped your bounds for a day...or a month, whatever is the truth now. Anyways, here's the response that was awaiting what you've been ignoring,
======

Really, man?

Some folks might really need the help and hope they can possibly find inside the vast amount of trusted BTDT experiences inside our membership. Now, they might be afraid to ask for fear of being ridiculed.

A month long April Fool's joke about despair? You must think everyone you speak to doesn't have any more brains than the several handfuls who believe this is funny rather than pathetic.

Tricking trusting and compassionate folks is easy and takes no superior skill set, at all. Kids do it to their parents all the time. All you'd need to pull it off are trusting and compassionate people who believe you're a person who is hurting, in need of help and is deserving of that help.

Which of the two would you want teaching your kids?

You're a good man and I enjoy your contributions; always have.You're deservedly respected.You also might have made someone who was inspired by your initial thread pick up that drink again.

Do they GFY or do you?

F***k the politics and all our other battles. We know we'll sort that out because we have to and we have no choice, as pawns in the game.

This is on us, though. It's not funny and it's not who we are and you know it. Instead of getting along, let's get it right.

The premise of this thread is wrong. Pathetically wrong. Let's own it and move on.

Shame on us, otherwise.

Last edited by isaac; 04/01/16.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
Because of delays in responses, I'll assume in being even more fair, grown, intelligent men here, who I greatly respect,and who have raised families and helped loved ones who have endured this heart breaking dynamic sometime or many times in their lives somehow think there is something redeeming about this thread? Really?

Please tell me you just got caught up in the bullschit of some stupid-assed fun without thinking it through.

Travis,or whoever you are: I guess you were trying to F with me too or you began to realize you might have over-stepped your bounds for a day...or a month, whatever is the truth now. Anyways, here's the response that was awaiting what you've been ignoring,
======

Really, man?

Some folks might really need the help and hope they can possibly find inside the vast amount of trusted BTDT experiences inside our membership. Now, they might be afraid to ask for fear of being ridiculed.

A month long April Fool's joke about despair? You must think everyone you speak to doesn't have any more brains than the several handfuls who believe this is funny rather than pathetic.

Tricking trusting and compassionate folks is easy and takes no superior skill set, at all. Kids do it to their parents all the time. All you'd need to pull it off are trusting and compassionate people who believe you're a person who is hurting, in need of help and is deserving of that help.

You're a good man and I enjoy your contributions; always have.You're deservedly respected.You also might have made someone who was inspired by your initial thread pick up that drink again.

Do they GFY or do you?

F***k the politics and all our other battles. We know we'll sort that out because we have to and we have no choice, as pawns in the game.

This is on us, though. It's not funny and it's not who we are and you know it. Instead of getting along, let's get it right.

The premise of this thread is wrong. Pathetically wrong. Let's own it and move on.

Shame on us, otherwise.

That's a long way of saying the joke was poor and stupid.

It was.

Oh well.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
This whole thread show how many "born again" people are swindled out of money

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
That's a long way of saying the joke was poor and stupid.

It was.

Oh well.
---------------

I gave him the respect he deserves. I'm not a GFY person.

I intend to write things that might make someone think past a GFY.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And kudos to you for it.

It is a good post, Isaac.

IC B3

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by SamOlson
And I am RELIEVED that Flave is still a (properly functioning)drunk.

That's speculation

True enough.

Good to see you're staying level headed Dave, quite the chit show.....

Hope you and Flave can get it worked out.

We're trying.

Well I'm trying. He don't talk much except to his pillow.

Something clever here.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
From the "where's Flave" thread:

Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
T - minus 46 days and counting towards April 1. Once bitten, twice shy. Wake up people.

Jess sayin' wink

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
is your name Claire Voyant?

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by deflave
JFC dude. Lighten up.

It's just an April Fool's gag.

Travis

What? So I'm not even mad?

Holy cow that's great!

I feel way better now.

Now where is mojo, we need to talk about that review. I'm not happy about that.

Speaking of "lighten the Fug up", I can't think of a better reason for reinstating waterboarding. In fact, if the prez had any spine I'm sure he be on that right now....sending you boys, both of you and your evil accomplices, with John Kerry on a swift-boat to Guana Tawnymo.

I was all in until you said john f--cking kerry.

Something clever here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

======

Really, man?

Do they GFY or do you?

Shame on us, otherwise.

For awhile I had been curious about meeting you. Thought you might be a good person but you had that DC lawyer thing hanging over your shoulder that gave me pause.

Now I know you're a man of character. I'd be proud to host you next time you venture over to Virginia.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

======

Really, man?

Do they GFY or do you?

Shame on us, otherwise.

+1

Well said...

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S

Was this all an intended April Fool's Day joke from the start of the 1st post in March?

This fiasco was conceived over a year ago when people were still confused about what the April Fools joke was going to be, that never even happened. The peices were being put in place months ago and few ever noticed.

Enter Einstein, better known as Fireball the skeptic. Although he wasn't Travis's only target, he was the main target. He played the total skeptic, hoping Travis really was in trouble, knowing that if he was, his predictions would be forgotten with the thread. BUT, if it was the joke some were fooled by, Fireball could ride the crest of posting all along that he knew it was a gag.

Well, if hope was knowledge, you'd be a genius.

Meanwhile, back at the Campfire, many were concerned enough to contact me to find out how Travis was really doing. Now it is exposed and everyone knows less than they did a week ago, something few people can accomplish better than Travis.

At least there was a shift in attention from how stupid Trump is and how worthless Cruz is, so people could watch the problems develop in someone else's life and get their mind of of the unimportant things in their own lives.

It may not have been iconic, but there is no doubt it was UBER and that doesn't happen often enough on the Campfire.

Travis, don't forget to bring pickled eggs and ham to the invitational...

Last edited by shrapnel; 04/01/16.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're addled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Travis is a good guy and I always wish him well but I'll eat my hat if this doesn't turn out to be another one of his April fools pranks......

I hate to say "I told ya so" but...........ah hell....who am I kidding....

Told ya so...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
HFS, if this was step nine, what's step ten?

Page 41 of 68 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (222Sako, 257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 12344mag, 45 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,917
Posts18,518,767
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.