GB1

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by deflave
Laughing my fugking ass off.

How do you fugkers fall for this type of schit?

Travis

I know at least one that didn't... Simple chitt really. wink

Ed,

I love you.

And that's no bullschit.

'Flave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JBARTRAM
I'm a little freaked out because it looks like a skinny dude in there flashing open a trenchcoat.

If it was earlier I'd photoshop in a midget that looked like the unmentionable Alaskan Pygmy wearing a trench coat flashing a donkey cock.

It's late and I'm going to bed. So you'll just have to use your imaginations. I'm talking to everyone, but JBartram. He's way ahead of us.

For reference:

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by isaac
Because of delays in responses, I'll assume in being even more fair, grown, intelligent men here, who I greatly respect,and who have raised families and helped loved ones who have endured this heart breaking dynamic sometime or many times in their lives somehow think there is something redeeming about this thread? Really?

Please tell me you just got caught up in the bullschit of some stupid-assed fun without thinking it through.

Travis,or whoever you are: I guess you were trying to F with me too or you began to realize you might have over-stepped your bounds for a day...or a month, whatever is the truth now. Anyways, here's the response that was awaiting what you've been ignoring,
======

Really, man?

Some folks might really need the help and hope they can possibly find inside the vast amount of trusted BTDT experiences inside our membership. Now, they might be afraid to ask for fear of being ridiculed.

A month long April Fool's joke about despair? You must think everyone you speak to doesn't have any more brains than the several handfuls who believe this is funny rather than pathetic.

Tricking trusting and compassionate folks is easy and takes no superior skill set, at all. Kids do it to their parents all the time. All you'd need to pull it off are trusting and compassionate people who believe you're a person who is hurting, in need of help and is deserving of that help.

Which of the two would you want teaching your kids?

You're a good man and I enjoy your contributions; always have.You're deservedly respected.You also might have made someone who was inspired by your initial thread pick up that drink again.

Do they GFY or do you?

F***k the politics and all our other battles. We know we'll sort that out because we have to and we have no choice, as pawns in the game.

This is on us, though. It's not funny and it's not who we are and you know it. Instead of getting along, let's get it right.

The premise of this thread is wrong. Pathetically wrong. Let's own it and move on.

Shame on us, otherwise.

Holy fugk.

Are you serious?

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It just reinforced my opinion of how long and boring the winters in Montana must be.

I don't vote.

But I DO discuss politics 10 hours a day.

Laughing my ass off.

Dave

PS-I'm "mensa"

IC B2

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Calvin
Your best defense was that you a pitiful drunk.. that way things could be explained and pity could be had. But alas, you're just a run of the mill, dime a dozen idiot.

Your best defense is you ordered your wife.

Although I will add, that you do legitimately work for a living and can kill bears like a mofo.

Sorry that an April Fools thread that did not necessitate your presence drew too much traffic.

Christ/'Flave

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Hat's off Travis, you got me worked up, I'll give you that. Nice work.

Two nickels could get you worked up.

Dave

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Now comes the 87 pages of defending this bullshit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by shrapnel

...Enter Einstein, better known as Fireball the skeptic. Although he wasn't Travis's only target, he was the main target.

Fireball,

There you have it. A witnessed account that you lived in Deflave's head rent free for over a year.

We should all be so blessed.

Nah, I'm not buying that at all. But Shrap, yeah, I got his number.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Impossible to defend this...only an attention loving wh*re would come up with something so juvenile.
What's on the agenda for '17, a brain tumor?

IC B3

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by isaac
Because of delays in responses, I'll assume in being even more fair, grown, intelligent men here, who I greatly respect,and who have raised families and helped loved ones who have endured this heart breaking dynamic sometime or many times in their lives somehow think there is something redeeming about this thread? Really?

Please tell me you just got caught up in the bullschit of some stupid-assed fun without thinking it through.

Travis,or whoever you are: I guess you were trying to F with me too or you began to realize you might have over-stepped your bounds for a day...or a month, whatever is the truth now. Anyways, here's the response that was awaiting what you've been ignoring,
======

Really, man?

Some folks might really need the help and hope they can possibly find inside the vast amount of trusted BTDT experiences inside our membership. Now, they might be afraid to ask for fear of being ridiculed.

A month long April Fool's joke about despair? You must think everyone you speak to doesn't have any more brains than the several handfuls who believe this is funny rather than pathetic.

Tricking trusting and compassionate folks is easy and takes no superior skill set, at all. Kids do it to their parents all the time. All you'd need to pull it off are trusting and compassionate people who believe you're a person who is hurting, in need of help and is deserving of that help.

Which of the two would you want teaching your kids?

You're a good man and I enjoy your contributions; always have.You're deservedly respected.You also might have made someone who was inspired by your initial thread pick up that drink again.

Do they GFY or do you?

F***k the politics and all our other battles. We know we'll sort that out because we have to and we have no choice, as pawns in the game.

This is on us, though. It's not funny and it's not who we are and you know it. Instead of getting along, let's get it right.

The premise of this thread is wrong. Pathetically wrong. Let's own it and move on.

Shame on us, otherwise.

Uhhhh, I'm a big fan of IPA's

Dave

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
I'm gonna just leave this here, if only because this whole thing is phugged up and it seemed liked a good place to leave it. The thread has gone to schit anyways. Carry on, discuss, go for a ride. Whatever.

[Linked Image]

Is that like a little pop up camper ?

Jeez, I don't know that the Parks Service is going to like that .

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Be sure you remind them how much you "don't care."

LMFAO.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems like I have always enjoyed April Fool jokes and pranks – making them and being the brunt as well – and figure that won't change. Sure hope not. Usually these are enjoyed, even congratulated, and soon forgotten. The one here leaves a peculiar odor.

Some good reminders within the experience:

there are many good-hearted folks around the Campfire who will rise and try to help others seen to be in need – even others whose usual behaviors are distasteful and not trustworthy much of the time;

those who are played for the fool and are yet graceful upon being the brunt of a poor prank usually demonstrate much more class than the snickering quasi-elite who run the scam;

all among us can encounter deceitful people almost every day and under almost any circumstances, and we can do well to measure ourselves by how we continue to deal with that reality;

if we use the internet for interaction with others, we create an indelible record while sometimes communicating with and exposing ourselves to types of people with whom we would not likely associate in person;

it seems fruitless to call people names or disparage them personally in this venue – no personal accountability is required – and often not assumed - on either end;

in all areas of life, humans form cliques and “in groups” in efforts to set themselves above and beyond others, and often try to apply some perceived power or status they presume to have gained in the process – it has been observed that doing so helps them fill some void in their lives.

This probably was a harmless April Fool prank – maybe useless too unless one was reminded of something – and even if that something has a peculiar odor.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Can I get my Christmas Card back Travis...

Fück Dave and Clark...

Bro,

I actually held onto that card for some time.

Don't minimize that.

Travis

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by shrapnel

...Enter Einstein, better known as Fireball the skeptic. Although he wasn't Travis's only target, he was the main target.

Fireball,

There you have it. A witnessed account that you lived in Deflave's head rent free for over a year.

We should all be so blessed.

Nah, I'm not buying that at all. But Shrap, yeah, I got his number.

lol

This is so backwards, its not even funny

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by deflave

Be sure you remind them how much you "don't care."

LMFAO.

Travis

Tried to tell you back on page 25.

I'll just say this much.

Maybe it's all a put on,..maybe it ain't.

But if it is, it'll never get straightened out.

An internet post is like a diamond. It's forever. And just because you say "haha nevermind" somewhere down the line doesn't erase it.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Thanks Dr. Zales.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by CCCC
Seems like I have always enjoyed April Fool jokes and pranks – making them and being the brunt as well – and figure that won't change. Sure hope not. Usually these are enjoyed, even congratulated, and soon forgotten. The one here leaves a peculiar odor.

Some good reminders within the experience:

there are many good-hearted folks around the Campfire who will rise and try to help others seen to be in need – even others whose usual behaviors are distasteful and not trustworthy much of the time;

those who are played for the fool and are yet graceful upon being the brunt of a poor prank usually demonstrate much more class than the snickering quasi-elite who run the scam;

all among us can encounter deceitful people almost every day and under almost any circumstances, and we can do well to measure ourselves by how we continue to deal with that reality;

if we use the internet for interaction with others, we create an indelible record while sometimes communicating with and exposing ourselves to types of people with whom we would not likely associate in person;

it seems fruitless to call people names or disparage them personally in this venue – no personal accountability is required – and often not assumed - on either end;

in all areas of life, humans form cliques and “in groups” in efforts to set themselves above and beyond others, and often try to apply some perceived power or status they presume to have gained in the process – it has been observed that doing so helps them fill some void in their lives.

This probably was a harmless April Fool prank – maybe useless too unless one was reminded of something – and even if that something has a peculiar odor.

Do you have cliff notes of this for Travis?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Page 44 of 68 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 12344mag, 22250rem, 51 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,917
Posts18,518,756
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.