Print Thread
Hop To
Page 54 of 68 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 67 68
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Some Illinois nerd/yankee/azzhole moving up to Montana and carrying his nerd/yankee/azzhole attitude with him,..

What da fug?!

Montana people are up there to get away from people like you,..

You didn't realize that?

Dumb fuggin' yankee any damn way.

It's VERY clear you've stopped drinking. Kudos to you sir.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Pathetic that grown men, with some obvious, seriously F'd up low self esteem issues, and who are raising kids, are laughing at this infected boil of a epic fail thread as though it's something to be proud of. A couple of retards, who made other retards believe they're one funny group of retards, are now enjoying a circle jerk of high fiving retards trying to validate the retardation of the chief retards. Way to strive for mediocrity, players.

It's only effect has been to narrow the list of those worthy of consideration and respect.

Shameful and revealing. Fix it or find yourselves in a less than enviable position of having to bounce back from it.

In the meanwhile, grow the [bleep] up.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You're welcome, azzhole.

Now quit bein' a dumb fug.

You'd have to pay big money for this advice from a professional.

I'm not very materialistic, so I'm gonna eat the bill,...this time.

Next time your nerd/yankee/azzhole dumbfuckitude comes out, it's gonna cost you some serious money for me to fix it for ya.

Now shut the fug up and go away for 2 months,..change your nick,..and try again.

,...stupid fuggin' yankee.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by isaac
Pathetic that grown men, with some obvious, seriously F'd up low self esteem issues, and who are raising kids, are laughing at this infected boil of a epic fail thread as though it's something to be proud of. A couple of retards, who made other retards believe they're one funny group of retards, are now enjoying a circle jerk of high fiving retards trying to validate the retardation of the chief retards. Way to strive for mediocrity, players.

It's only effect has been to narrow the list of those worthy of consideration and respect.

Shameful and revealing. Fix it or find yourselves in a less than enviable position of having to bounce back from it.

In the meanwhile, grow the [bleep] up.

I thought it was bad when the TN group showed up.... now this reminds me of some show my nephew thought was funny called Jackazz.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...and his stupid fuggin' Beaver Cleaver outfit,...

,...damn,.

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Jackass made me laugh. They knew they were jackasses acting like jackasses and called themselves such up front.

Trying to make jackasses out of folks intending to be kind- hearted and compassionate isn't a joke, except to the actual jackasses who don't hold a candle to the former.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Looks like Beaver has shut da fug up.

He could have done it 108 pages ago and been way ahead.

Slow learners abound, however.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
'flave, looks like you are in a tight spot - lawyers are now admonishing you on ethics.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Expected this out of Deflave. Didn't expect it out of fellas I sort of respected like Northern Dave and shrapnel. Guess they wanted to join the ranks of the dumb kunnt club. It's a mildly amusing club as long as you understand you're a joke.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Agree with you both. Not funny, poor taste, desperate for attention. Pathetic really.

If I don't atone, I fear God will put me in west Texas in lieu of Hades.

LMAO.

Clark

You're the foul mouthed drunk, not me. You'll be a foul mouthed drunk no matter where you live. I see you're teaching your precious child some nice words too. Congrats.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by rrroae
Expected this out of Deflave. Didn't expect it out of fellas I sort of respected like Northern Dave and shrapnel. Guess they wanted to join the ranks of the dumb kunnt club. It's a mildly amusing club as long as you understand you're a joke.
]

They're good folks,...they'll run his ass off.

Wait and see.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
He'll be sittin' around in his Beaver Cleaver outfit,...waiting for the phone to ring,....and it won't.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
April Fool's jokes are supposed to be harmless and funny.

This fuggen schitt is over the line.

Flave has quite a following here on the fire with many friends. He has enemies as well. Pretty much like life. I've really enjoyed his humor, but if anyone thinks this is funny, you're pretty much fugged in the head.

Taking advantage of folks with such a serious topic and problem is weird. Some here likened it to "what's next, the "I'm in stage 4 Cancer" thread?" , and I'd agree.

I also can't believe JG and I agree on something. LOL

Ha! You're coming around dude, finally! I totally agree with what you said as well.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bristoe.....Illinois? No kidding?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Deflave never really bothered me. He's always been nothing more than a clown. Never took him seriously nor cared what he had to say. Apparently he's fine with his lot in life being a clown so I let him be. The others who helped him perpetuate some giant hoax to get a bunch of good people worked up for weeks on end for no other reason than to laugh at them is what really disappoints me.

Expected better out of them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac

Gold star.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
any one that will "respectfully ask boxer/bigstick a question has no respesct. lots here gonna " pay"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shrapnel

I didn't want Travis to do this because I knew how many people would get upset at his deception. When he told me Fireball was going to be a main event, I was immediately on board.

So all the people that are still upset about this hoax, you can blame Fireball...

You're a lying ass bitch & a Grade A bastard

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Because of the OP here, several members had occasion to post things about their past that had been "unsaid" in the past, and may have been uncomfortable for them to do.

And they did it in the selfless spirit of helping someone they perceived to be in desperate need.

Safariman stole, but he *only* stole money.

The OP here stole from other members' souls.

And that can't be restored.

This whole thread should be deleted, as a tribute to those who bared their past in an attempt to help.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Katy and Flave, Bar The Door STAT !!!

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 54 of 68 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 25aught6, 12344mag, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,941
Posts18,519,070
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.