Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by InternetGuru
Transgenders are such an incredibly small proportion of the population (google says .03%) and of that the number who are pedophiles or rapists is even more minuscule.

If you want to protect your kids from rape and molestation in the bathroom you'd be better off banning white heterosexual men.
So, why cater to them? The number of people uncomfortable with sharing bathrooms with opposite genders is FAR greater. These people are sick, not a group that is represented at a level that would warrant special group protections. They are an aberration.

Are you so naive as to thing the trannies haven't been using the ladies rooms forever?

You're getting your panties in a wad because of the law that made you think about it, not because they will now "start"

The odds of being in the room with one are probably lower than the odds of being struck by lightning

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This is why I don't and never will live in a big city. I've never seen nor heard of this problem out in the country. As one fella said. Pick your tree to piss behind.

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by shaman
College got me re-thinking a lot of my beliefs in this area. What I was left with was a general opinion that most people who are into these things don't want to pester the people who aren't. A man transitioning to a woman just wants to be a woman and be accepted as such. They are not going to be a danger to anyone.

Why does or should anyone accept them as such?
Isn't the notion of making other individuals accept the consequences of another individual a form of "pestering"?

"Hey, Coach, I sawed off my pitching arm in the offseason. I'm still the starter, right"?

Hence, the coach is the one with the "problem"....

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Haven't frequented many women's bathrooms, but don't they basically have all lockable stalls? It would probably be weird for them, but honestly how often is this going to happen? Most of these issue's are so overblown by both sides that it makes it seem like a far bigger deal than it really is. I've had women walk into the bathroom at work before, doesn't bother me in the least.

I guess if it only happens once in a while that wife or daughter are perved

Its OK
Sarcastic Of course
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
What happen to making friends and influncing people with cooperation?

Getting people to be on your side by helping people see your side?

No just force it with Liberal F en courts

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HawkI
There isn't ANy reason, legal or morally, to make 2 plus 2 equal three...

But here's where we're at, and this is just the beginning, simply because the legal system is a joke.
Should we be required to provide public stables for folks convinced that they're actually donkeys, born the wrong species?

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
I would have to think there will be lots of pervs and child molesters dressing as women just to get access to the Ladies room

I guess we need a mens room, ladies room, and a WTH am I room .....

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by boatboy
What happen to making friends and influncing people with cooperation?

Getting people to be on your side by helping people see your side?

No just force it with Liberal F en courts

Hank

That's what caused the last civil war....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I suspect that lockable stalls will become standard in all public restrooms . On of the biggest scares I ever had was when I went into a public restroom and there was a little guy about 5 years old having trouble with his fly. He asked me " mister can you help me " for a moment I sort of panicked not because I minded bu t because how it might look. I quickly realized that no one else was in the room so I stepped to the door and his mom was waiting there. I simply explained he was having trouble and that no one else was in there so she could come in to help him while I covered the door.

Last edited by bangeye; 04/10/16.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bangeye
I suspect that lockable stalls will become standard in all public restrooms . On of the biggest scares I ever had was when I went into a public restroom and there was a little goy about 5 years old having trouble with his fly.
How did you know he was a goy?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HawkI

Why does or should anyone accept them as such?
Isn't the notion of making other individuals accept the consequences of another individual a form of "pestering"?

"Hey, Coach, I sawed off my pitching arm in the offseason. I'm still the starter, right"?

Hence, the coach is the one with the "problem"....

I guess I'm talking about the way I saw it working out in the real world, rather than the way anyone would have liked to have had it. In reality I doubt anyone seriously paid attention, unless the crossdresser had a beard.

There were molestations of women while I was on campus, but I don't remember cases involving restrooms. Normally attacks by strangers came from guys in normal street clothes waiting in bushes for lone women coming across campus at night. I guess what I'm saying is that a women on my campus in my day had no threats from either transvestites or crossdressers. Bathrooms were usually the last place anything bad things happened, and the biggest threat to a young woman in those days was from her own boyfriend.

I do remember about 5 years after graduation having to tell my buddy, crazy Walter, that the new girlfriend he had met in a bar the previous weekend was not Frankie, but Frank. This was a well-known denizen of that end of town, and Walter was new on the block. All of a sudden he clammed up about the hot action he'd had Saturday night. My introduction to Frankie was when I was having dinner at my boss' house a few years previously. There was a knock at the door, and Frankie came in and introduced herself as kind of the DIY Welcome Wagon. My boss' wife invited Frankie in for a meal. I left with my girlfriend after dinner, but Frankie stayed. I got an earful from my boss the next day at work. None of us had a clue until after it came out in conversation later that night.

If you ever bump into a 50-something red-head in a short skirt and a turtleneck,in a bar on the south side of the UC campus, you've been warned.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
More outrageous liberal stupidity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
So, why cater to them? The number of people uncomfortable with sharing bathrooms with opposite genders is FAR greater. These people are sick, not a group that is represented at a level that would warrant special group protections. They are an aberration.

Are you so naive as to thing the trannies haven't been using the ladies rooms forever?
You're getting your panties in a wad because of the law that made you think about it, not because they will now "start"
The odds of being in the room with one are probably lower than the odds of being struck by lightning

Get serious - anyone with a brain knows that queers/perverts surreptitiously have been using opposite sex bathrooms for as long as such rooms have existed. That's not the point at all. Such "laws" are desired, intended and extorted not to create new events/opportunities but in feeble efforts to add some legitimacy and false dignity to perverted thinking and behavior. The "legality" becomes a quasi-panacea.

Looks like you profess intimate knowledge of how these aberrant people think, feel and behave. Does this knowledge come naturally to you, or have you been brainwashed?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Now that this is becoming a big deal across the country, I want to conduct a poll.
Males with male anatomy who "feel like a woman" are increasing going to get access to public female restrooms. How would the women in you life, eg. wife, mother, sister, girlfriend respond if a male walked in? Would they be tolerant, walk-out, complain to the business or use their mace?
Have traditional bounds of decency been finally broken by the radical GLBT movement?
This issue isn't going away. We now see businesses, sporting events and even one goofy governor from Minnysoda taking action against North Carolina.

No taxpayer dollars were used as funding for this survey.

So what do the members out there say? If you don't know, ask them how they would react.

My wife is a nurse. Dicks are just a part of her career. If she saw somebody who looked like a woman who had a dick,..being the concerned soul that she is,..she'd probably just give them a tactful suggestion about looking into hormone therapy.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I had this situation this past weekend.

I ran a lifeguard class this past week, and one of the participants was a female to male transgender. The kid is 15 years old and used the men's locker room during the swimming portion of the class.

I also had to use the men's locker room (of course), but it is a strange situation to be in as a 40 yr old grown man, to be changing clothes in the same locker room with an under age female.

It's damn close to indecent exposure to a minor, and a sexual offender charge. I also train coaches and run a lot of youth sports. Sexual offenders are shunned in this line of work, and should be. But this instance had me a little confused about what was appropriate, and where I stood in regards to "the letter of the law".

Basically I just waited until the locker room was clear before changing. It was the best I could come up with.

The other kids in the class went in and changed with the transgender and never made any questions or comments to me about it. I honestly don't know who saw what on the other kids, and I just kept my distance.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Now that this is becoming a big deal across the country, I want to conduct a poll.
Males with male anatomy who "feel like a woman" are increasing going to get access to public female restrooms. How would the women in you life, eg. wife, mother, sister, girlfriend respond if a male walked in? Would they be tolerant, walk-out, complain to the business or use their mace?
Have traditional bounds of decency been finally broken by the radical GLBT movement?
This issue isn't going away. We now see businesses, sporting events and even one goofy governor from Minnysoda taking action against North Carolina.

No taxpayer dollars were used as funding for this survey.

So what do the members out there say? If you don't know, ask them how they would react.

My wife is a nurse. Dicks are just a part of her career. If she saw somebody who looked like a woman who had a dick,..being the concerned soul that she is,..she'd probably just give them a tactful suggestion about looking into hormone therapy.

If they looked like a woman they are almost certainly ON hormone therapy.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
So it is all well and good, until somebody does it. THEN there is a problem. The people at the pool said we want all our visitors to be comfortable. This assumes they are reasonable and polite enough to consider other people's feelings. Given the number of people that are transgender, you will have a lot more people who are uncomfortable when forced to change in the same locker room. Bottom line is, no matter WHAT they THINK they are, they are still men. The women don't want them in the locker room with them. That is reasonable.

In spite of all the stories about transgenders, only about 1 in 5000 actually are.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Finally?

Commercial plumbing appropriately accommodates personal plumbing. Deal with it accordingly.

'Nuff said.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
My 3yo identifies as a cat. I trust that later in life she will be accommodated with a litter box.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Police officer:"Sir, you wanna tell me what happened?"
me: "I want my attorney present before any questions"

later...after the lawyer has arrived...

me: "My wife went into the ladies room, and I heard her scream. I ran in there and that person was trying to grope my wife. When I tried to intervene the person attacked me, forcing me to defend myself. Yes, I want to press charges."

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 160user, 1badf350, 1234, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 2,629 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,523
Posts18,509,710
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.