Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Ahhh . . . The Curse of Oak Island is another one that has me hooked! grin
Ha! Yeah. They're gonna have to find something though. I'd sure like to know who made it, why, and how. Helluva thing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For another take on "hunting" Hitler, download a copy of Rogue Male, a novel from the '30s about an English sportsman that gets caught aiming a rifle at der Fuerher from long range as a stunt. They made a couple of movies based on the book. The only one I've seen was the original starring Walter Pigeon, and it's pretty good.

Turret twisters will live the scene where Pigeon is parachuting into Europe carrying a rifle with a scope featuring big, numbered dials!

Benedict Cumberbatch is making yet another version. Considering the political climate, I wouldn't be surprised if the target is a well-known guy in America.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
Ahhh . . . The Curse of Oak Island is another one that has me hooked! grin
Ha! Yeah. They're gonna have to find something though. I'd sure like to know who made it, why, and how. Helluva thing.

Is that the deep shaft that's supposed to hold Blackbeard's treasure? It's been years since I've heard about that.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Did Hitler the ultimate megalomaniac attempt to recreate the Third Reich anywhere on earth after that day in 1945? No. If he were alive, do you think he would have? Yes.

Has anyone seen or heard of Hitler even once after that day? No. If he were alive, do you think someone would have? Yes.

Is Hitler now dead, no matter what? Yes.

The truth? Hitler escaped Berlin and was traveling to the US concealed in a coal bunker in the Titanic, when...

So Hitler was also a time traveler? The Titanic sank in 1912.

Sounds like a Doctor Who script.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
People have questioned who would build a Bavarian style residence of this size
in a remote location of a Patagonian lake.

>>
http://robscholtemuseum.nl/wp-conte...o-the-Nahuel-Huapi-Lake-in-Patagonia.jpg
>>
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/64639758.jpg
>>
http://static5.businessinsider.com/...e-hitler-might-have-died-is-for-sale.jpg

Google maps will show how remote the location is, type in : INALCO NAHUEL HUAPI.

Architectural drawings show internal design of walk through bedrooms and the teahouse feature
to be like that of Hitlers retreat in Bavaria.

HITLER is estimated to have employeed at least 4 doubles for his safety.
what if the SS organised to execute one of his doubles and leave him outside the bunker
for the Russians to find?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Meanwhile on the second floor of the Hofbrauhaus in Munich, some young folks are getting together to talk politics and listen to a few oldies.
Originally Posted by g5m
And, it's been reported that his book "Mein Kampf" is the bestselling book in Germany now.

I remember back in the 80's, while stationed in Germany, on weekends would visit small towns in Southern Germany.
More than a couple times, we walked in on a Sunday gathering in a Gasthaus, complete with banners. We were promptly ushered out, being told that the business was closed. Shocked the heck outa me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Had a customer at work the other day from Argentina I'm jawing with while another customer (buddy of mine) was waiting.

Just joking, I ask the guy if he'd seen any Nazis lately.

Flew right over his head.

My buddy was on the ground.. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by g5m
It was an interesting series. I'd like to have seen the last show but missed it.

You can catch it on a re-run. They explored a militarized compound surrounded by an old barbed wire fence that was wired with detection devices. Underground bunkers contained a control room, safe room, and entrance road hydraulically operated barricades that would "stop a tank." They climbed up into an observation tower where they could see dozens of miles in every direction. Inside the compound they found a factory where small arms were being manufactured.

Thank you.

Retired cat herder.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I never said I wasn't fascinated by some of these things and never watch these shows. I'd just like for one to actually show something concrete and not speculative.
Nazi's went to South America. People see things in the sky they can't explain. There are weird crypto-animals found all over the world. Show me something besides film of people walking around talking about it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
When I was a kid we lived in Chicago inner-city. We rented an apartment once from an older man who looked to be in his late 50s - early 60s. He spoke English fairly well but with a very noticeable German accent. That by itself was not a big deal as Chicago was full of immigrants from all over the world.

Each rental had a personal separate small storage room up in the attic plus the landlord had one of his own there too. He always kept his storage room padlocked anytime he wasn't directly inside of it. One day I happened to get a glimpse inside his storage room. What I saw inside literally freaked me out! (This was in the early 60s and WW-2, Nazis, Hitler, the Holocaust, was still a frequently discussed subject.)

There were stack upon stack of well organized old Nazi literature, magazines, photos, propaganda banners and posters, Nazi flags, all kinds of Hitler and Nazi related stuff on the walls. Looked as if he had made a little shrine in memory of 'the good old days'.

He was livid and he didn't try to hide it either when he realized I saw what he had going on in there. Don't mind admitting I was more than a little worried and scared.

Thankfully we moved soon after.

IC B3

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nazi stuff used to be all over the place. GI bringbacks- daggers, flags, pendants, whatever. It's only the last couple of decades where people are unable to discuss or view such things without being labelled with some epithet.

Retired cat herder.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
With the current situation in Germany and Merkels actions in allowing the Muzzys to run wild anything is possible. Remember what brought Hitler to power.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
F
F
He died in Berlin. Hitler's dentist was captured after the war by the Americans. Two of his dental techs were captured by the Russians. Each independently reconstructed the details of Hitler's dental work from memory. Their reconstructions meshed completely, and they fit with the details of the dental work on the jaw fragments attributed to Hitler AND to the skull X-rays taken of him by his doctor after the July 20 bomb attempt. Bottom line, there is solid forensic proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Hitler died in Berlin. For a detailed account of the forensic exam go to http://www.nl-aid.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Sognnaes.pdf

F
F
The dental remnants did not disappear, they're archived in Moscow. The forensic odontological examination consisted of more than the testimony of one dental tech. Go to http://www.nl-aid.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Sognnaes.pdf and read the actual report. The remains were examined in 2003 by a German forensic biologist named Mark Benecke. He held the jawbone in his hands and compared the evidence to archived X-rays of Hitler's skull taken in 1944 and reaffirmed the original dental examination of 1973.

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
A guy I know, had a place in Michigans UP had been broken into several times, he bought a Nazi blanket red with the nazi marking on it, layed it across the back of a chair, in front of a large window, never got broken into since, like 10 years now!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mossad watched the show and found out they were wrong all these years... NOT.

What a crock of chit.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
F
F
Originally Posted by Starman
People have questioned who would build a Bavarian style residence of this size
in a remote location of a Patagonian lake.

>>
http://robscholtemuseum.nl/wp-conte...o-the-Nahuel-Huapi-Lake-in-Patagonia.jpg
>>
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/64639758.jpg
>>
http://static5.businessinsider.com/...e-hitler-might-have-died-is-for-sale.jpg

Google maps will show how remote the location is, type in : INALCO NAHUEL HUAPI.

The Inalco House is not isolated at all. A major Argentinian highway runs right by it.

F
F
Originally Posted by joken2

I think the one thing the show alludes to that appears most convincing so far is there is mounting evidence the Nazis had been making extensive preparations for establishing a 4th Reich in South America, beyond the end of WW-2. Among those was the manufacture of heavy weapons of war including sarin gas.

The production of sarin and other weapons at Colonia Dignidad was for the Pinochet regime, not fugitive Nazis supposedly dreaming of a Fourth Reich. The underground tunnels and bunkers were for the detention, torture and probable execution of dissidents and other enemies of the regime.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/pinochets-chile-playground-complicit-foreigner/198347/

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

492 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,165 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,369
Posts18,506,535
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.