Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 165 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 164 165
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Now you admit Hillary is a pos. You really think Zero was any better?
Keep trying. You may be on the verge of catching a freaking clue.

Hint: All the guys on the fire are clueless, except for you and greghost. Youse guys are geniuses. wink

At least GG doesn't have a 'foo foo' dog.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
600,000 thousand illegals in California with voter Ids and the dumb [bleep] worry about Ruskies hacking the election. YGBSM.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pinata night, and as usual jeffo the donkey keeps asking for the beatings to continue,,,

He doesn't consider Jorge a "reasonable man in my book", Wow.

Jeffo is playing us, no other earthly possible explanation.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Pinata night, and as usual jeffo the donkey keeps asking for the beatings to continue,,,

He's just an idiot. Either because he believes the drivel, or he thinks he'll change anyone's mind here by posting. He should go back to trying to impregnate his dog.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

He's just an idiot.

Dear Captain Obvious, Ya think?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I don't blame Trump for firing Comey. he probably needed firing. But, I sure as heck wish our president would stay the Hell off Twitter and just let this thing go. All he is doing is adding fuel to a fire that the Democrats and the media want to keep burning. So far, my biggest gripe about Trump has been that he does not know when to keep his mouth shut. One can do that and get by in the private sector, one cannot in government and the public sector.

Again with the "Trump's Twitter tweaks my twatter" bovine feces.

Would you rather have the media going apeschidt over ice cream or rolling back Obama's policies?

I'd rather the media be crying about "Donny two scoops" than mobilizing protests against Sessions' law and order. If Trump's Twitter continues to tweak your twatter I'm guessing you have a hard time figuring out which bathroom to use also. You're probably were right there with Rosie in December calling for Comey to be fired:

[Linked Image]

The media is going to do what they've always done......report negatively on Trump, regardless of what he does or says. The problem I have is with people like yourself that cannot give any justification whatsoever for Trump acting like a 16 year old kid that just got a new cellphone, and then getting into a pissing war with everyone he disagrees with. If Donald said he liked a turd sandwich, you'd be the first one on here to grab 2 slices of bread and head to the potty. The man was elected president, he needs to act like one.

Last edited by JamesJr; 05/13/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't blame Trump for firing Comey. he probably needed firing. But, I sure as heck wish our president would stay the Hell off Twitter and just let this thing go. All he is doing is adding fuel to a fire that the Democrats and the media want to keep burning. So far, my biggest gripe about Trump has been that he does not know when to keep his mouth shut. One can do that and get by in the private sector, one cannot in government and the public sector.

Would you rather have the media going apeschidt over ice cream or rolling back Obama's policies?

I'd rather the media be crying about "Donny two scoops" than mobilizing protests against Sessions' law and order. If Trump's Twitter continues to tweak your twatter I'm guessing you have a hard time figuring out which bathroom to use also. You're probably were right there with Rosie in December calling for Comey to be fired:

[Linked Image]

The media is going to do what they've always done......report negatively on Trump, regardless of what he does or says. The problem I have is with people like yourself that cannot give any justification whatsoever for Trump acting like a 16 year old kid that just got a new cellphone, and then getting into a pissing war with everyone he disagrees with. If Donald said he liked a turd sandwich, you'd be the first one on here to grab 2 slices of bread and head to the potty. The man was elected president, he needs to act like one.
Like who? Zero or Dumbya? Andrew Jackson? He fought in several duels.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Russia hacked into Hilary's unsecured server and gave that information to Wikileaks. Wikileaks then released the information they received from Klintons unsecured, illegal server to the public and the public didn't like what they saw. Russia and Wikileaks did what journalists used to do before they became the democrats propaganda ministry. All of the information released by Wikileaks was true and the democrats didn't want us to know the truth, fearing that if we knew the truth we'd not vote for a corrupt, lying POS like Hilary. If the democrats really want to pin the blame on someone they should pin it on Comey for stepping outside of his role as FBI director and making decisions that were beyond his pay grade. Ex AG Lynch should never have met with WJC on a private plane during her offices investigation of the Klintons. There's lots of blame to assign and NONE of it is Trumps fault. I am disappointed in Gen. Flynn, I would've thought a guy that served his country in the capacity he did to be more honorable than he proved to be.

JeffO could try to refute the facts I just laid out but he won't because he's a democrat and democrats don't care about the truth, in fact they HATE the truth almost as much as they hate America. It's easier for the democrats to keep yelling and screaming their lies because they think everyone is as gullible and dishonest as they are.

I will say that if Trump colluded with Russia he should be impeached pronto but the facts of the multiple investigations have proven that he DID NOT collude with Russia so anyone that says he did is a lying sack ofshitt. A partisan lying sack ofshitt.

I agree that in some ways, Wikileaks has taken the mantle of what investigative journalists supposedly used to do. The problem is, they aren't journalists, and don't do ALL the things journalists are, in a perfect world, supposed to do. Journalism isn't about info-dumping and it's not about partisan targeted attacks. CLEARLY, some elements of the MSM have lost the right to call themselves non-biased; my wife and I just marveled at the obvious bias in the MSM this election cycle. It was pathetic. I don't like Trump, never have, but in the runup to the election it was shocking how elements of the MSM weren't even trying to act unbiased. There'd be pics of the two candidates, and trump would be in funny colors, weird expression on his face, etc... Clinton would be gloriously lit and staged, red white and blue in the background...

The MSM also did a terrible job of seperating out the wheat from the chaff with the fake news (the real fake news) aimed at Clinton. She's a witch and has done some bad things- but you won't hear much about it on the MSM. The problem is, over on the other side, y'all went poo-flinging-monkey wacko full-retard CRAZY with your accusations and allegations. It was frankly embarrassing to see how easily many folks were hoodwinked by the fake news stuff and by the supposed evidentiary pyramid against her- going back to like Foster and Blackwater- much of which was silly. Not all, but much, and it destroyed the credibility of the alt.right "news".

So we aren't so far apart on all of that, really.

Your last paragraph is where we part ways. The "multiple investigations" have proven no such thing and you are basically making that up- doing what you accuse me of doing. To the contrary, the multiple investigations are ongoing. What has been leaked does not look good for Trump and his associates. Trumps actions look really desperate. I think the reasons it hasn't come to a head yet are that the intel they have, if just laid out, would compromise friendly assets and techniques and they are loathe to do that until/unless they really need to. You know how investigations work. They can know something happened, but to make it stick, they gotta dot i's and cross t's. That's compounded by what I think is also true here- that to just dump the evidence damages their methods and assets. On top of THAT, [bleep] dude, imagine trying to investigate a sitting POTUS!

So, they build the case patiently and with end-arounds. Takes time.

Glad to see we agree that if there was collusion it's impeachable. It'll be interesting to see if any of the dirt sticks to him or if it'll be confined to sacrificial underlings.
Liberalism is itself a mental disorder, but beyond that, you should go get your head read. Nobody in their right mind keeps coming back to a site where they're not wanted and where they continuously get their ass beaten. Get some help.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
17 US Intel agencies think the Russians Hacked our Election. What should we do about that?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
17 US Intel agencies think the Russians Hacked our Election. What should we do about that?

Assuming they DID, the "hack" basically consisted of telling the truth of what the Democrats and Hillary were up to. No evidence at all of any collusion with Trump. Exactly what do you think we should be more perturbed about - the complete lack of security by the left, or the acquisition of insecure data by the Russians?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

We should think about who their boss was.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Well little Jimmy boy, I'm sorry Trump used Twitter to grab your pussy.

JUST KIDDING!

Bring on the schidt sandwiches!

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

[Linked Image]

Trump is driving the libs crazy. See what he did to greyghost and Jell0.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I feel your pain. We all will eventually.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Well, I am proud to say I know Jorge personally, and is 100% stand up guy. I don't know JeffO, and it will probably stay that way.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm sure Jorge is a good guy. But he routinely misrepresents things I've said in the past, and he was proposing a bet that comes to fruition ~18 months from now, and while I'm happy to make that bet I don't trust him to remember the terms in good faith.

That's what I was saying. Trying to say.

We betting, Jorge? Scroll back for the definition you asked for. Let me know.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JeffO, If you're smart, the terms should include specifying brand, type, and caliber so that you can go out and buy a box now. Prices will likely be higher after another 18 months pass. wink

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

So, Zero illegally unmasked Flynn so dumbasses like you would indict Trump as colluding with the Ruskies, knowing dimbasses like you would be to stupid to connect the dots when Clapper, Comey and Rogers said they had not found a hint of collusion.

What we should do is bring Zero up before a grand jury and prosecute him for using US govt agencies in a political manner. We should also get grand jury testimony as to who leaked the info to those agencies up to and including your hero the zero.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'm sure Jorge is a good guy. But he routinely misrepresents things I've said in the past, and he was proposing a bet that comes to fruition ~18 months from now, and while I'm happy to make that bet I don't trust him to remember the terms in good faith.

That's what I was saying. Trying to say.

We betting, Jorge? Scroll back for the definition you asked for. Let me know.

You seem to be maybe saying, "See what a nice guy I am." After you spout your drizzle that only you can actually believe.

Rational people see right through you and your liberal superiority game of looking down on others. You are the epitome of dumb, ignorant, and uh.........uh, and you're an obnoxious ass because you pride yourself on being an arrogant knowledgeable Liberal while everyone who doesn't agree with your drizzle is stupid. I don't know either of you personally, but from what I see here, Jorge is 10x the man you could ever hope to be in your wildest nut-case fantasies.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lol, what a joke.

Page 11 of 165 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,630 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,516
Posts18,509,564
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.