-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 165 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 164 165
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Draining the swamp, one asswipe at the time.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Yeah, this won't come back to bite him on the ass.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?referer=

Sweet mother of GOD.... he's saying this to the RUSSIANS? And giving them uber-secret info? This whole Trumpian 3-D chess thing is so... opaque to a retard such as myself.

Jeff, were either you or the NYTimes in that meeting? Because that is the only way you would know what was said, and for fact NYTimes was not there. Do all demoncraps believe in fairy tails? (intentional, think about it).

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Ok jello I will make you a bet. If trump gets impeached I will let you kick me in the ballz. On the other hand if he doesn't I get to fly to your location and beat the sense into that your mother never did. Because you sir are the dumbest mfer I have ever saw. I spent 20 years working on not beating the [bleep] out of morons like you and you have erased that hard work in a millisecond. I thought some of the other campfire trolls were annoying but jfc you take the cake. Please do yourself a favor and learn to stfu.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,’ Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. ‘I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.’ Mr. Trump added, ‘I’m not under investigation.’ "

"Leave aside, for a moment, that the president has added "nut job" to "showboat" and "grandstander" to the list of terms he's used to refer to the former FBI director. Trump told senior Russian officials, in the Oval Office, that he fired Comey to relieve the pressure of an investigation into whether their government was colluding with his campaign. Like so many things coming out of the White House lately, this seems both sinister and utterly moronic. But the takeaway, as it has been for some time, is that the president's primary consideration in firing the FBI director was the FBI's Russia investigation"

As I said back with this story broke.......... HUGE tactical error on Trumps part firing Comey. Out come the sharp knives, and no more slow-playing things... hang onto your hats boys...

Source? NONE. Keep swallowing, you must like it. What bet? I'm game

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The Jello that we all know and love is an obvious product of some bad drugs. A poster child for acid and bong smoke gone wrong.

Last edited by BayouRover; 05/20/17.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,’ Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. ‘I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.’ Mr. Trump added, ‘I’m not under investigation.’ "

"Leave aside, for a moment, that the president has added "nut job" to "showboat" and "grandstander" to the list of terms he's used to refer to the former FBI director. Trump told senior Russian officials, in the Oval Office, that he fired Comey to relieve the pressure of an investigation into whether their government was colluding with his campaign. Like so many things coming out of the White House lately, this seems both sinister and utterly moronic. But the takeaway, as it has been for some time, is that the president's primary consideration in firing the FBI director was the FBI's Russia investigation"

As I said back with this story broke.......... HUGE tactical error on Trumps part firing Comey. Out come the sharp knives, and no more slow-playing things... hang onto your hats boys...

The bet you proposed, or is that memory lost in the bottle?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You push yourself as being an excellent judge of others, Jello, but you can't see yourself in a mirror apparently. "Lost in the bottle"? Why make accusations about someone you know next to nothing about? It verifies you out to be the dick wad that you are every time you post here......an ignorant and arrogant dick wad at that.

As hard as you're wacking it right now, Jello, you're going to need some hand cream for your hands and your dick. What a loser!

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Never said I was an excellent judge of others. I've said that you guys are blinded by partisanship and the echo-chamber you get your "news" from to the point you are missing shītloads obvious signs here. Stuff you'd be ALL OVER if the R & D before the names was swapped.

Beyond that-- talk to the hand, bayou, 'cause IDGAF what you think about me. Like this place is some sort of bastion of civil debate. Puh-leeze. Turnabout is fair play. wink

-------

Interesting that Kushner is trying to prevent Mueller from investigating him... wonder if Justice will grant Mueller the waiver?

I'm still wrapping my brain around if Kushner was the Russia contact point. That would be... huge. I could see Trump pleading plausible deniability with most of the other guys who's names keep coming up... but not his SIL.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Never said I was an excellent judge of others. I've said that you guys are blinded by partisanship and the echo-chamber you get your "news" from to the point you are missing shītloads obvious signs here. Stuff you'd be ALL OVER if the R & D before the names was swapped.

Beyond that-- talk to the hand, bayou, 'cause IDGAF what you think about me. Like this place is some sort of bastion of civil debate. Puh-leeze. Turnabout is fair play. wink

-------

Interesting that Kushner is trying to prevent Mueller from investigating him... wonder if Justice will grant Mueller the waiver?

I'm still wrapping my brain around if Kushner was the Russia contact point. That would be... huge. I could see Trump pleading plausible deniability with most of the other guys who's names keep coming up... but not his SIL.

Time to change your bong water, dude. And grease up the old hand. It's obviously chafing you a bit.

You can't wrap zero around anything. Its physically and rhetorically impossible.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

No one would bet on what Mueller would come up with or fabricate, as a close , longtime friend of Comeys or an apparent muzzy sympathizer, which probably means hes a deep state liar.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/20/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nice try jag. Basically you are already making excuses for what you know damn well Mueller will find.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Rule 9 - "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One thing I've been saying since the beginning, but haven't in a while, is not to forget who's winning here. Because it ain't me, it ain't any of you, it ain't Trump, it ain't the FBI... we have have been absolutely punked by Vladimir Putin, yet again. Think about it. Look at the position this has put you guys in: you are openly defending a president who has strong indications of colluding with our #1 global rival. Partisanship prevents most of you from even acknowledging the possibility despite overwhelming indications to the contrary. That's insane on the face of it. It's frankly indefensible. Yet, here we are. Arguing about what it even means to be an American, with CONSERVATIVES of all people defending what would be deeply un-American, treasonous behavior. Putin is laughing his ass off, and this [bleep] is far from over. It's gonna get worse, much worse.

Tired of winning yet?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Stone, who is being investigated by the FBI as part of its investigation into contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians, spoke to Trump after Comey testified at a hearing on Capitol Hill earlier this month, the source said.
Trump pushed back against these reports, denouncing them as "fake news" and tweeting that he had "not spoken to Roger in a long time."
A White House spokesperson reiterated the President's assertion that he has not spoken to Stone in a while, adding, "The President has not spoken to Roger Stone in many months and any reports suggesting otherwise are categorically untrue."
In a tweet, Stone, too, pushed back on reports that he "urged" Trump to fire Comey, but added that he supported the decision "100%." He contradicted the President's claim, however, that the two had not talked "in many months," telling ABC's "The View" last week that they had spoken "very recently.""

Somebody is lying.... does Trump not realize that his credibility, what's left of the tattered shards of it, would be toast with the simple proof that this conversation occurred? Does he not realize that there are records of such things when, oh I dunno, you are both being investigated by the FBI?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0. Man, we sho need to win sum mo. 'Specially after yo last pos bro.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
1) Jeff0: The guy who takes EVERY leak negative to Trump as gospel. This would mean DC, the intelligence community, FBI, IRS, etc and Trump's admin are chock full of people leaking damaging info to the press.

2) Jeff0: The guy who can't make the cognitive jump to see that if anyone in DC, the intelligence community, FBI, IRS, etc and Trump's admin actually had any damaging evidence about nefarious, illicit, illegal, etc behavior by Trump and team it would have already been leaked.

Instead Jeff0 and fellow communist sympathizers can't post enough on here about how Trump is finished. These were the same people (I'm talking to you too Jordan Funk because I know you're reading this while getting head form an inmate) who said
-Trump can't get the nomination
-Trump can't get to 30%
-Trump has no path to victory/Trump can't win
-The electoral college won't elect him

I never get tired of saying it. PRESIDENT OF THE UNTIED STATES DONALD JOHN TRUMP!!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Nice try jag. Basically you are already making excuses for what you know damn well Mueller will find.

Sorry, Jello. Unlike your lieberal pals i never knowingly lie. I know being you, you can not believe that. Its a curse that liars can never be able to believe another human being, as its a common human weakness that they project their own shortcommings onto others.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 18 of 165 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

356 members (17CalFan, 1lesfox, 160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 37 invisible), 2,034 guests, and 1,083 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,559
Posts18,510,575
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.