Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
FlaRick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well, it seems that "slandering them (Sessions) in public" has gotten some results. Finally.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ions-into-intelligence-leaks-source.html

"Sessions to announce investigations into intelligence leaks: source"

I'm better when I move.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is up to President Trump now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by efw
I don't understand why any Conservative would want Sessions to resign, much less why Trump would be upset with him.

He has done an excellent job on illegal immigration which is why Trump brought him on.

Just because Holder was a hack doesn't mean Sessions should be, and that seems to be Trump's "logic".

Trump doesn't seem to have any real core principles except himself and his narcissism. If he fires Sessions it has to be presumed that his litmus test will be firing the special prosecutor which will really turn this Russian stupidity into something.

Terrible terrible work here Mr Pres; not at all what I wanted when I voted for him.

A Leader should know that his Team will have his back and he can depend on them.

A Team should know that their Leader will not stab them in the back.

That is the dumbest thing I read all week, congratulations.

You hire someone to do a job, that person cannot or will not do that job. Removing that person from that position/job is now considered "stabbing in the back".
Fur Dumb.

Your reply is beyond STUPID. Removing a team member is not stabbing them in the back! Slandering them in public and not removing them is stabbing in the back; plain and simple.

Good Grief! I always brought bad news behind closed doors...

More stupid from the stupid.

slan·der
ˈslandər/Submit
nounLAW
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
"he is suing the TV network for slander"
verb
make false and damaging statements about (someone).
"they were accused of slandering the head of state"
synonyms: defame (someone's character), blacken someone's name, tell lies about, speak ill/evil of, sully someone's reputation, libel, smear, cast aspersions on, spread scandal about, besmirch, tarnish, taint;

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Trump needs to keep firing down the chain until he gets someone who will serve in an acting capacity, take direction and support his agenda. Then he can use the recess appointment process to put somebody in who is rock solid.

The AG doesn't work for the President or take direction from him..

Wrong.

The President hired him therefore he can fire him so in essence the AG works for the President.

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 300_savage, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 14 invisible), 1,600 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,642
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.