Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 60 of 165 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 164 165
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pardons..... snork. grin

I'm not tired of being right yet.

This will be some crazy [bleep] coming down the pike at us fellers. Y'all will have a choice to make. Choose wisely.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Pardons..... snork. grin

I'm not tired of being right yet.

This will be some crazy [bleep] coming down the pike at us fellers. Y'all will have a choice to make. Choose wisely.

You haven't BEEN right yet.Alternate reality seems to be home, for anti Trumpers. First, you make an accusation, based on your feelings. THEN, you cherry pick snippets that only support that accusation, in your own mind. Bizarre.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Now D.C. is abuzz that Mr. Trump will force out Sessions & Rubenstien so as to do an AG recess appointment, so as to avoid the need for Senste approval.

But he's innocent. I mean, it's NOT that Mueller et al have got his crew by the short hairs; that'd be a ridiculous conclusion here. That's just those delusional Democrats and their alternative reality. Mmm hmm. That's the ticket. crazy

I'll say one thing for this clown- he's entertaining! He may suck major ass at being POTUS, but being scandalously entertaining in a Kardashian kind of way is something he's GREAT at. Too bad that doesn't translate to being even a competatnt POTUS.

He's screwed either way but if he goes after Mueller it'll happen even faster. Unlike the 35% of America with their head up Putin's ass, some Republicans have a spine... and some patriotism. But that won't stop Clown Shoes from going after Mueller anyway. He's like a moth to the flame.

Mueller = decorated combat Marine who served with honor and earned a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart then served under POTUS's of both parties with distinction. Trump = lying sack of draft-dodging shït who serves only his own orange self. I'll take Mueller. Do as you see fit on this one.

And yeah, I've been proven right on all this.... and that will only continue in the coming weeks/months (he doesn't have years). Read it and weep fellas.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 07/25/17.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now D.C. is abuzz that Mr. Trump will force out Sessions & Rubenstien so as to do an AG recess appointment, so as to avoid the need for Senste approval.

But he's innocent. I mean, it's NOT that Mueller et al have got his crew by the short hairs; that'd be a ridiculous conclusion here. That's just those delusional Democrats and their alternative reality. Mmm hmm. That's the ticket. crazy

I'll say one thing for this clown- he's entertaining! He may suck major ass at being POTUS, but being scandalously entertaining in a Kardashian kind of way is something he's GREAT at. Too bad that doesn't translate to being even a competatnt POTUS.

He's screwed either way but if he goes after Mueller it'll happen even faster. Unlike the 35% of America with their head up Putin's ass, some Republicans have a spine... and some patriotism. But that won't stop Clown Shoes. He's like a moth to the flame.

And yeah, I've been proven right on all this.... and that will only continue in the coming weeks/months (he doesn't have years). Read it and weep fellas.
The only thing proven is you're a dolt and should keep your pie hole buttoned or full of cock what ever it takes to make the crap stop spewing from it

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N

Sounds like there won't be any recess appointments.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/25/politics/trump-recess-appointments/index.html

Senators are planning to continue procedural moves to prevent the Senate from formally adjourning for recess next month in order to prevent President Donald Trump from making recess appointments, when the chamber eventually adjourns through the Labor Day weekend.

Using the threat of a filibuster, Democrats plan to force the Senate to hold pro forma sessions — a practice both parties have carried out to block recess appointments from presidents of opposite party, Democratic and Republican aides say.

Recess appointments let a president install nominees who normally must be confirmed by the Senate; their terms would run through the end of the "next session" of the Senate, but the "pro forma" sessions essentially means the Senate is never in recess.

While Republicans control the Senate now, the only way they can formally adjourn -- which would set up a period when recess appointments are allowable -- is to pass an adjournment resolution. The problem is that Democrats can filibuster that resolution, which they would do to prevent Trump from making recess appointments.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6phed5/senate_wont_let_trump_make_recess_appointments/

If I'm not mistaken, this also prevents a pocket veto of the Russian sanctions bill. So he'll have to either sign it or veto it. That's going to be interesting.

Last edited by NeBassman; 07/25/17. Reason: added link

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Say what? What alternate Universe do you live in? Water runs uphill there, I suppose.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hatari

Say what? What alternate Universe do you live in? Water runs uphill there, I suppose.

Jeff can't name one political prediction he's been right about since 2015 at least. Not a one.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by hatari

Jeff can't name one political prediction he's been right about since 2015 at least. Not a one.

He was right about Matt Flynn..............Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Jeffo's weekly circle jerk.

Nothing to see here...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"I tell you, Lange, .... for the Allies as well as for Germany, it will truly be the longest thread."

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WHy is this idiot still posting

He's screwed either way but if he goes after Mueller it'll happen even faster. Unlike the 35% of America with their head up Putin's ass, some Republicans have a spine... and some patriotism. But that won't stop Clown Shoes from going after Mueller anyway. He's like a moth to the flame.

Mueller = decorated combat Marine who served with honor and earned a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart then served under POTUS's of both parties with distinction. Trump = lying sack of draft-dodging shït who serves only his own orange self. I'll take Mueller. Do as you see fit on this one.

Lay off the crack or whatever current drug you're doing because it's sent you to an alternate reality. On second thought, go ahead and keep doing it and maybe it will send you to the nuthouse where you belong.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jeff you truly are a special kind of stupid!!!

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

Jeff,

Have you made any predictions since the election season began in 2015 that proved to be accurate? Just curious if any of your political insight proved to be correct?

Doc

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Since my goal is to keep my political posts confined to this subject, I'll refrain from commenting on the non-chaos is the West Wing other than to say "wow" and that I wish Kelly well in his quest to impose some discipline.

I must also make the general comment that for those of us, like myself, who are/were intrigued by some of Mr. Trump's policy ideas, it's just dismaying that we are getting Bad Trump, the one we feared we'd get. He has not risen to the occasion; au contrair.

But it ain't gonna matter anyway. He is just such an IDIOT about the Russia issue. As I've said, I think it's entirely possible that he himself did not collude. Conversely, to anyone with a brain, it's basically impossible to conclude that his campaign did NOT collude; they did, and they're gonna get popped for it here relatively soon. I mean popped as in people will go to jail. That will be what it is but far more pertinent are Mr. Trump's actions, such as this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.85f9e94605ad

..... which are just SO STUPID.

Just wait until Mueller turns up the heat to the next notch. Yowsa.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Wheres the collusion? Oh, with Hillary. You think we would have gotten the good Hillary? And you talk about stupid? Ha, crap pot meet crack pot.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow 35 pages and still going this is turning out to be more than a bowl of popcorn, might have to send out for pizza. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Conversely, to anyone with without a brain, it's basically impossible to conclude that his campaign did NOT collude; .

Fix i,t you fuggin' effete, dope-smoking moron..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
jorge, how do you explain all these forgotten meetings with Russians that are suddenly remembers, false statements about who was there, what as discussed?

Rationally, really all this is not just smoke and mirrors?

I know, you will instead launch vindictives at me, rather than explaining how all the Trump satellites are innocent. It's the 24 hr way. But it doesn't make your guy, or you, look very credible.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually, it's invective, and I chortle at the proverbial pot v kettle color issue, but I digress. First, none of these meetings (real or imaginary) rise to any level of criminal actions (but don't take my word for it, rather rely on such luminaries as Dershowitz and Turley). Second, throughout our history, prospective presidential staffs have met with foreign entities in order to mitigate a smooth transition, particularly when a traitorous government (like Obama's) is getting ready to go. Lastly, every individual in a position to make the call, from Obama himself back in October, to the heads of the CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI and every Congressional panel, have ALL said "there is no evidence of collusion" and of course the most important of all, to what end? Even the democrats (off camera of course) admit this is all for political theater and like many RINOs just to torpedo Trump. It's obvious, then again, I actually have my own intellect and actually look at the facts. BTW, a search of this place will show I was VERY anti-Trump from the start, until I found out for myself.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
they're gonna get popped for it here relatively soon.

You've been saying soon for the last 4 months, fuggin dunce. I would have thought you'd have gotten tired of wearing that pointy hat all through Hi-Skool but instead you've just gotten used to it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 60 of 165 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (10Glocks, 1minute, 204guy, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 57 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,597
Posts18,511,374
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.