Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Just a guess, but I'll wager that even after they put out the OFFICIAL press release, we STILL won't know what really happened.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I'm guessing somebody spit the word "rock" at some news hack that wouldn't back off and they bit, and that lit the bamboo telegraph.

The guy that said it was attack with rocks is the Border Patrol Union spokesman. He may or may not have known anything. If he didn't, they need to get a new spokesman.

The Border Patrol Union isn't part of the investigation. The Border Patrol Union does not represent the Border Patrol either. They represent the union.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
They represent the union’s membership.

Last edited by AcesNeights; 11/21/17.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Allowing BP Agents use of deadly force against rock throwing will put a stop to the BS! Under Obama, BP Agents were charged & sentenced for using deadly force, which in turn made it hard for Agents to defend themselves!

What we need is some old time BP Agents like in the good ole days like Tom Threepersons!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Allowing BP Agents use of deadly force against rock throwing will put a stop to the BS! Under Obama, BP Agents were charged & sentenced for using deadly force, which in turn made it hard for Agents to defend themselves!

What we need is some old time BP Agents like in the good ole days like Tom Threepersons!

Agreed.

The BP has been hamstrung and penalized for any use of deadly force in the past.

Time to change the ROE. (Rules of engagement)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"blunt force trauma" this morning on Phoenix radio. what they means, and if they know for sure, I can't say.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Raping the Border Patrol the way Hussein did was criminal, putting them in harm's way and not allowing them options when confronted with deadly force. Basturd should have been horsewhipped just for that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Agreed.

The BP has been hamstrung and penalized for any use of deadly force in the past.

Time to change the ROE. (Rules of engagement)

I'm pretty sure the United States Border Patrol operates under the same rule of law as the rest of the country.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
During the Butcrak Homama regime, BP agents were criminally prosecuted for shooting IAs throwin rocks at them.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fubarski
During the Butcrak Homama regime, BP agents were criminally prosecuted for shooting IAs throwin rocks at them.

What cases were that?

Dave

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
"A US Border Patrol agent who shot and killed a Mexican teenager in a cross-border shooting incident has been charged with second-degree murder."

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justi...-agent-charged-in-murder-of-Mexican-teen

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
This mexican with a history of drug smuggling showed up a week or 2 after having escaped into mexico from these 2 agents who were subsequently almost beaten to death by a prison population after Bushes State Atty promised they would not be put in a general prison if convicted. He claimed these two agents had shot him. Bush term as potus.

http://www.wnd.com/2006/10/38477/

https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/badges-of-dishonor/

http://minutemanhq.com/hq/article.php?sid=187

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/21/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fubarski
"A US Border Patrol agent who shot and killed a Mexican teenager in a cross-border shooting incident has been charged with second-degree murder."

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justi...-agent-charged-in-murder-of-Mexican-teen

The Christian Science Monitor.

LMAO.

Clark

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx
This mexican with a history of drug smuggling showed up a week or 2 after having escaped into mexico from these 2 agents who were subsequently almost beaten to death by a prison population after Bushes State Atty promised they would not be put in a general prison if convicted. He claimed these two agents had shot him. Bush term as potus.

Tough gig ain't it?

Dave

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Tough gig ain't it?

Dave

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...icy-tightened-for-border-patrol/9802341/

PHOENIX -- Customs and Border Protection tightened restrictions on when and how agents and officers will be allowed to use deadly force —

The new use-of-force policies require Border Patrol agents and Customs officers to avoid placing themselves in situations in which they have to use deadly force.

For example, the new policy spells out that agents are not to step in front of or block the path of a moving vehicle. They also are not to fire at rock-throwers unless they have a "reasonable belief" that there's an imminent danger of serious physical injury or death; when possible, agents are to seek cover or move back "out of the immediate area of danger."

The new policies require agents to carry and be trained in the use of less-lethal weapons. Previously, such weapons were optional. The new policies also require additional training and mandate the agency to investigate all incidents of use of deadly force, not just those that result in death or serious injury.

The use of Tasers is also restricted. Agents can use them only on people who are actively resisting and cannot shock anyone more than three times.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Wow. What an epically stupid article.

I'd love to get my hands on an actual use of force policy from Customs and Border Protection and read it cover to cover so I could see all this. Although I'm pretty GD sure it doesn't have a single sentence dedicated to moving vehicles or rock throwing.

I'm also pretty GD sure that mandatory training in less lethal devices has been occurring in every LE agency or department since the fugkin' 80's. And I'm pretty fugkin' sure the last time I crossed through San Ysidro there wasn't anybody wearing a green uniform asking me stupid questions. They were wearing blue. Which would mean they weren't United States Border Patrol Agents as the article implies.

Dave

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Wow. What an epically stupid article.

I'd love to get my hands on an actual use of force policy from Customs and Border Protection and read it cover to cover so I could see all this. Although I'm pretty GD sure it doesn't have a single sentence dedicated to moving vehicles or rock throwing.

I'm also pretty GD sure that mandatory training in less lethal devices has been occurring in every LE agency or department since the fugkin' 80's. And I'm pretty fugkin' sure the last time I crossed through San Ysidro there wasn't anybody wearing a green uniform asking me stupid questions. They were wearing blue. Which would mean they weren't United States Border Patrol Agents as the article implies.

Dave

You sure are a long way from the Meskin border to know as much as you do.

FYI, the Border Patrol man their own check points and ask their own stupid questions. It's not limited to the boys in blue.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Since you're so close to the "Meskin" border maybe you can tell me the difference between a checkpoint and a Port of Entry.

I'd love to learn.

Clark

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Port of Entry is a checkpoint also.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Let me give you a big hint before you go any deeper:

You don't know more than me about this subject.

Dave

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 264magnum, 1minute, 257 roberts, 58 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,428
Posts18,489,229
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.