Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by bfrshooter

. Stick the net charts where the sun does not shine.

If you can’t comprehend them, then by all means take the ostrich approach, bury your head in the sand.

The sand makes more sense then you do.

GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

. Stick the net charts where the sun does not shine.

If you can’t comprehend them, then by all means take the ostrich approach, bury your head in the sand.

The sand makes more sense then you do.

What is the sand telling you?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It won't drown out the other voices.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It says you are deeper in the sand. Longer neck and can't find a shellfish.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
It says you are deeper in the sand. Longer neck and can't find a shellfish.

Do you hear other voices?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

You should read the new writers. Here is a quote from one, Weird thing is, I have seen rifles that won't print better the 1-1/2" at 100 yards but shoot better at 200 and 300 yards. What have I said? Over spin or under spin. Why do BFR's shoot better then any revolvers ever made. Seems to be spin.

A bullet that shots 1 1/2” at 100 yards can’t get on track to shoot better at longer range unless it has a guidance system, which it doesn’t. Brain Lietz has totally disapproved that myth.

Not true at all. Over spin will enlarge a group at close range and a bullet will "go to sleep" when spin and velocity matches. Have you really shot guns? My .220 would never do better then 3" at 100 yards but shot 1/4" at 350 yards. There is a dark spot where sun doesn't shine. Stop reading and do some work. I bet you follow Taffin too.

Please explain how a bullet with a near 1 1/2 moa dispersion corrects that disposition as it goes down range? Does the bullet going to sleep” add some type of guidance system to the bullet?

You are too stupid to understand.

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
jwp, you are a bright man, why waste your time????

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He hates me. Proved all he said wrong. BRIGHT? Shiny butt.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It is because you have not watched bullets go down range with a scope. It can be seen. Go read more internet junk. Some sit inside barrels to tell you what happens.

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
What do you smoke in Jefferson Co.. You post some silly crap, sorry, but that is the way it is..

Molon Labe
IC B3

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Not true at all. Over spin will enlarge a group at close range and a bullet will "go to sleep" when spin and velocity matches. Have you really shot guns? My .220 would never do better then 3" at 100 yards but shot 1/4" at 350 yards. There is a dark spot where sun doesn't shine. Stop reading and do some work. I bet you follow Taffin too.

I see that you have achieved where others have failed. Please share your knowledge of the type guidance system that you are use that can steer a bullet on a divergence of just under 3 MOA at 100 yards to where the angular divergence narrows to less than a tenth of a MOA?

Is it wire guided or laser?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
He hates me. Proved all he said wrong. BRIGHT? Shiny butt.

Could you consolidate your proof into one post please. Can’t wait to read the proof. Thanks.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Silly? It is from real work. Actual work and not from bluffers that claim what they do with no proof. Smoke is in the air from keyboards punched hard. I tell all to come here and shoot what I give you and you will out shoot me. It is not me but what works.Will you show what you do? No pictures, strange if you are so good. Another internet troll.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Silly? It is from real work. Actual work and not from bluffers that claim what they do with no proof. Smoke is in the air from keyboards punched hard. I tell all to come here and shoot what I give you and you will out shoot me. It is not me but what works.Will you show what you do? No pictures, strange if you are so good. Another internet troll.

Is this where you post pictures of cans with holes in them as proof? WOW, that is really credible! You really are a simpleton.

Oh I see the smoke, but where is the proof that you claim of proving me as well as others in this thread wrong?

Since smoke screen.

Last edited by jwp475; 12/28/17.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Is your proof a picture of a can with a hole in it?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You are wrong but to prove is not easy since you need to come here to shoot better and you will. You will shoot better then I can because of age. Do you think I care? I help and wan't you to shoot better. The most important thing is to make all of you better, NOT to be more important. The most worst thing is to not help others because you want to be best. What a rat can you be?
listen to internet bluffers and say I am wrong, PROVE IT, You never will. Every single thing I have ever said is to make you better and you can cuss me all you want but big heads have not liked it and got me tossed. See how some can't take it? I am the biggest burr in the saddle ever. JWP is a hole in the bucket and will never tell you how to make a gun shoot. Every thing he says is from somebody else and not a single thing he did.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Is your proof a picture of a can with a hole in it?

You could not hit a can at 20 yards. Whitwrorth seen me shoot a can at 200 yards. Not bags but Creedmore. What do you want? how about 5 shots in a can at 100 yards. Top hole for 5 shots.

Attached Images
th_BFRcan.jpg (5.27 KB, 14 downloads)
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
you will never make a revolver shoot unless you use my methods. I see some suck your behind. Not going to help. None of them will ever shoot.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
you will never make a revolver shoot unless you use my methods. I see some suck your behind. Not going to help. None of them will ever shoot.

I don’t “make” my revolvers shoot, I ask them to shoot. They respond to kindness.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Go read more internet junk.

Are you inviting me to read more of your internet posts?

Last edited by jwp475; 12/28/17.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 1,928 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,073
Posts18,521,697
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.