Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
I am a North American, but, I am NOT a ...[bleep]..., now, YOU are an idiot, but, that is only too obvious.

What do you have against ...white...people, hmmm???

GB1

K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
A 6'5" guy, WOW, now that is one hell of a big bohunk!!! Scares me all to hell and back again!!!! Yippee, got a big one, that time and who knows, maybe he is one tuff creampuff.....

What, my bohunk imbecile, do the RCMP have to do with this whole thread? Also, WHY would you come with a lawyer, maybe an interpreter might be more useful to you since your language is not even remotely "English".

Call me a ...NAZI... in person, fine, THAT IS a crime in Canada, pal, so, maybe learn a bit before you shoot your foolish mouth off, eh?

BW, I am the first to say that NOT ALL non-traditional immigrants are bad, most Filipinos and many Chinese are very worthwhile people and so are a lot of the Hispanics from South American countries. I also generally find Poles and most Chechs to be good, but, all too many of these "convention refugees" ARE NOT suitable as this dork has demonstrated.

My whole point in this thread was to further illustrate by quoting Charest exactly how far gone we are in Canada (and the USA) as this kind of remark is all too commonplace now. But, some cannot understand such simple, obvious truths as has also been made clear. We face an uphill fight, for sure!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kutenay
I am a North American, but, I am NOT a ...[bleep]..., now, YOU are an idiot, but, that is only too obvious.

What do you have against ...white...people, hmmm???

--------------------
1. You're not a North American, you're Canadian (by your own many admissions). And a wetback Canuck at that of doubtful lineage.

2. [bleep] come in several colo(u)rs, koot, yours being white (or so you claim to be). I doubt that you are white.

3. Being a "white folk", I have nothing against them.

Again, go have fun with yourself. Lead with your chin and you're gonna get bopped. The French are your best hope there, get used to it little fella.

Old Toot

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
There is nothing doubtful about my lineage or my North American antecedents, but, what would you know about decent people from pioneer stock, since you are a hillbilly, peckerwood, whitetrash whose best shot is to call someone a ...[bleep]...

You can't even post where you are from, so, I don't take you too seriously, even tho' calling people a ...[bleep]...is exactly the kind of racism you profess to be against....typical.

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
This post is in answer to anyone other than Kutenay. In the opening post, and I quote
"How quickly the Frogs have forgotten Vimy Ridge, Courcellette, Passchendaele, Juno Beach, Dieppe and Caen, Falaise and the liberation of their miserable country where Canadian volunteers died in the tens of thousands and were wounded in hundreds of thousands."

If the person that I am quoting is meaning the 4 legged amphibious type then there is no racism. If he is refering to the French people , then yes there is some racism.

Oh, and by the way, beating someone to a pulp, just so happens to be against the law.

Last edited by LouisRiel; 02/14/07.
IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
A 6'5" guy, WOW, now that is one hell of a big bohunk!!! Scares me all to hell and back again!!!! Yippee, got a big one, that time and who knows, maybe he is one tuff creampuff.....

What, my bohunk imbecile, do the RCMP have to do with this whole thread? Also, WHY would you come with a lawyer, maybe an interpreter might be more useful to you since your language is not even remotely "English".

Call me a ...NAZI... in person, fine, THAT IS a crime in Canada, pal, so, maybe learn a bit before you shoot your foolish mouth off, eh?

BW, I am the first to say that NOT ALL non-traditional immigrants are bad, most Filipinos and many Chinese are very worthwhile people and so are a lot of the Hispanics from South American countries. I also generally find Poles and most Chechs to be good, but, all too many of these "convention refugees" ARE NOT suitable as this dork has demonstrated.

My whole point in this thread was to further illustrate by quoting Charest exactly how far gone we are in Canada (and the USA) as this kind of remark is all too commonplace now. But, some cannot understand such simple, obvious truths as has also been made clear. We face an uphill fight, for sure!

i never intend dewey to being english spoken ... there is two legal languages in canada ... writing interpreter about is a racist act (read the accomodations about foreign people living in canada...) you re a racist and as anti communist as nazi you re a nazi this is illegal to claim to be a nazi not saying someone is if you have the proof as all of us can read here ...

no i treat you as a nazi and all posts you made prove to the way you threaten louis riel i and some others and this is not the first time you re like that ... im not afraid of you ....

but check kute what i promised to you is what is happening to you especially with all your stuffs written and this is not the first time someone is noth happy about your racists comments ...
i repeat again i never made any bad comments about Canada nor canadians except the racists like you but they re few ....

and there is a contradicton you always want a white uk immigration and now writing something else ???!!! dare what you re ??? an hypotric coward racist a shameful ....

K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
LR, you may also note my strong defence of Francophones here this morning; I am NOT anti-Francophone, I AM anti-separatiste and anti-hypocrite. I also refer to Anglophones who come from England and treat our country as a colony as Limeys and worse, so, this was not really meant to be racist, simply an expression of frustration with certain situations.

How do you think "Ducky" Norwest or Henry Pehgambow, for example, would have felt about how France treats Canada now?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
There is nothing doubtful about my lineage or my North American antecedents, but, what would you know about decent people from pioneer stock, since you are a hillbilly, peckerwood, whitetrash whose best shot is to call someone a ...[bleep]...

You can't even post where you are from, so, I don't take you too seriously, even tho' calling people a ...[bleep]...is exactly the kind of racism you profess to be against....typical.

------------

Difference t'ween us, koot,,,I admit it. Didn't say I was against it. Just marvel at it.

Decent people from pioneer stock?? What would you know about "decent people"? This from your comments. Still doubt your lineage,,,white [bleep]. You are.

From, you ask? The Far Side. Please,,,don't take me too seriously, koot.

Old Toot

K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Medved, your continual telling me and others that I am a Nazi is LIBELLOUS under Canadian law and is also probably a "hate crime" under both Provincial and Federal Human Rights and "anti-hate" legislation. You might want to consider this before continuing with this type of behaviour. However, you amuse me and so I have no intention of pursuing any legal redress over this, but, I could do so, if I chose.

This would very likely influence any application for Canadian citizenship that you might make and not in a favourable way. You contradict your earlier comments about wanting to learn better English and this makes me wonder exactly how credible you really are. You obviously do not understand Canadian culture and would probably be well advised to learn to treat Canadians with greater respect as it is not your place to lecture us on how to behave in our country.

Now, stop your ridiculous posts and learn English before you post again. You want to ...come with a lawyer...get real, NO Canadian lawyer would accompany you to my home after what you have posted here, don't you know that this could result in disbarment for anyone that foolish?

K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
No worries there, Toot, I just hate to see a guy as noble as you use terms like ...[bleep]........

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Medved, your continual telling me and others that I am a Nazi is LIBELLOUS under Canadian law and is also probably a "hate crime" under both Provincial and Federal Human Rights and "anti-hate" legislation. You might want to consider this before continuing with this type of behaviour. However, you amuse me and so I have no intention of pursuing any legal redress over this, but, I could do so, if I chose.

This would very likely influence any application for Canadian citizenship that you might make and not in a favourable way. You contradict your earlier comments about wanting to learn better English and this makes me wonder exactly how credible you really are. You obviously do not understand Canadian culture and would probably be well advised to learn to treat Canadians with greater respect as it is not your place to lecture us on how to behave in our country.

Now, stop your ridiculous posts and learn English before you post again. You want to ...come with a lawyer...get real, NO Canadian lawyer would accompany you to my home after what you have posted here, don't you know that this could result in disbarment for anyone that foolish?

so here you post and tell all of use that you re not racist despite all comments you made ....
this is illegal saying someone is not but being against some races some kind of people or laughing about their origins or speaking or believes is racism so i repeat you re a racist ....
got to police and told what i wrote here .... and then we ll check together all your wrote ... dont remember what you wrote about asiatic people in vancouver or other in other cities in canada ???!!!
i never contradicted i must learn english that s true but as a moderator didnt tell me i do not write enough good english i ll continue to post and fight your racism ....

what do you know about my history about refugees ... this country is warm and welcome not you ... i can live with that but you ???!!!!

yes a lawyer will come to avoid you re calling police or justice because you want to fight but need protection ....lol you re giving to a lot of people come to my home then saying oh wait if you come ill send you to jail lol good protection dewey .... i ll love that ....
i have a respect for canadians and canada but not for you and never have one for you ....

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
No worries there, Toot, I just hate to see a guy as noble as you use terms like ...[bleep]........

-------------

Nobility aside, and don't 'hate it' (enough of that from you), but I'm truly honered here, koot.

You're still a white [bleep]. The "[bleep]" part is said with respect. Cause, it adds to your image. Lifts you a little. Accept it.

Who does not share your frustrations with change? I've got mine for sure. Big ones. Roll with it, plow forward. Railing, pissin and moanin, name calling ain't gonna get it done and truth is,,,there's little to be done. Your call.

Know this; The melting pot is ongoing.

Wouldn't mind swilling some diesel with you, though. Fort Nelson this spring, maybe? Gonna do the Alaska thing.

Old Toot

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A few observations.

Charest is merely the latest in a long line of spoilt brat Quebec leaders. For a few votes he panders to the remaining separatists. Frogs or grenouilles, call them what you will, I assure you their epithets are similar. That's life.
Ever heard Koreans talk about Japanese ? It's not right or PC but
at this point in history, it's the way it is.

de Gaulle was grandstanding and indeed spewing drivel. Leader of a country whose current terror alerts escalate from Run to Hide followed by Collaborate and Surrender.

"I am going to tell you a secret...here tonight, I find myself in an atmosphere that is the same as Liberation."

Wonderful stuff. Three years later, the War Measures Act (martial law in the US) was needed to put down the FLQ. They or someone under the name of the Laporte cell are back writing letters again, today.

Funny this "[bleep]" stuff given Pierre Valliere's book "Les Negres Blanc de l'Amerique" . He was one of the traitorous FLQ.
How anyone could equate white, French history with black history eludes me. A true clown.

I left Quebec in '76, fed up with the whining and wailing about them being victims. Worked among them and the last PQ leader's blaming his election loss on the Jews and the immigrants is about par for the course. Racist?

Kutenay's posts are often informative and entertaining though I have on occasion differed with him on history and found him pretty rigid in his views. So what ?

Darned if I don't think troll when I read the posts of Medved and Louis Riel.

Best hot dog in the world is a steame from the Montreal Pool Room. A true Quebec cultural treasure.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Bows Up
A few observations.

Charest is merely the latest in a long line of spoilt brat Quebec leaders. For a few votes he panders to the remaining separatists. Frogs or grenouilles, call them what you will, I assure you their epithets are similar. That's life.
Ever heard Koreans talk about Japanese ? It's not right or PC but
at this point in history, it's the way it is.

de Gaulle was grandstanding and indeed spewing drivel. Leader of a country whose current terror alerts escalate from Run to Hide followed by Collaborate and Surrender.

"I am going to tell you a secret...here tonight, I find myself in an atmosphere that is the same as Liberation."

Wonderful stuff. Three years later, the War Measures Act (martial law in the US) was needed to put down the FLQ. They or someone under the name of the Laporte cell are back writing letters again, today.

Funny this "[bleep]" stuff given Pierre Valliere's book "Les Negres Blanc de l'Amerique" . He was one of the traitorous FLQ.
How anyone could equate white, French history with black history eludes me. A true clown.

I left Quebec in '76, fed up with the whining and wailing about them being victims. Worked among them and the last PQ leader's blaming his election loss on the Jews and the immigrants is about par for the course. Racist?

Kutenay's posts are often informative and entertaining though I have on occasion differed with him on history and found him pretty rigid in his views. So what ?

Darned if I don't think troll when I read the posts of Medved and Louis Riel.

Best hot dog in the world is a steame from the Montreal Pool Room. A true Quebec cultural treasure.

troll ... bows up i dont think when i posted and helped some users here im a troll ... but i read some historical facts and racists words sorry to tell but i disagree ... i often disagree with other posters but dont attack them as kute did ...
im very happy to say that he had some fans but not all readers or posters are supporters .... so honestly i never talked about pq or else and then it appears and kute is the instigator ... nobody else sorry to tell but i dont support any political and i disagree with any form of violence but when a guy on public forum said it will put my head as pulp because i told what a lot tought and because this guy is a definetily a racist great you support him ... but just read everything on some misc threads ...
im not a good english spoken and kute love to tell this and i repeat this is racism ... if you dont accept differences that s not the way canada is taught to me tolerances is a word you need to learn ... ill accept all my new coutry dictate but not when some racists tell me what to do ...

K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
I think that this guy has problems here in Canada that have nothing to do with me or any other poster here; his ludicrous comments are probably the result of problems with mental health or perhaps C.S.I.S. He obviously has no clue about our legal system, our culture or anything to do with Canada and his concern about ...racism...is quite sudden, given his previous comments on the Campfire.

I don't think that he is a troll, so much as someone who simply doesn't really understand the banter and quick repartee that is so much of what happens here, so, he takes offence where none was originally meant. Since, as a Slovenian, he is as "white" as I am, the whining about racism is not only false, it is suspect in respect of his previous lack of concern for such social situations.

Medved's comments would not concern me in the least as what some foreigner in my country thinks of me is not important, however, I have used this to illustrate something that I consider one of the greatest threats to Canada which has arisen during the past 40 years, after Trudeau's changes to our immigration policies.

This is the attitude, now so prevalent among a seeming majority of newcomers to Canada that THEY have the RIGHT to come here, regardless of what native-born Canadians think and also that THEIR opinions can and should take precedence over ours, or else we are racists, Nazis and so on. It seems to me that ANYONE should be dammed grateful to be allowed to enter Canada and, since I have found so many non-traditional immigrants and "refugees" to lack this as well as being scornful of Canada and full of hatred toward America, I have come to think that ALL such immigration/refugee acceptance must stop, now.

Simply because he seems to think that ...canada is taught to me... gives
him the right to dictate to us what we may say or think in OUR country does NOT make his rants either acceptable or factual; this guy does not know jacksquat about Canada and his weird posts show this. He will gradually fade away from the Campfire as his ignorance becomes ever more obvious and people lose patience with his namecalling.

In any event, threads that could have been useful venues of discussion here on our current social/gun problems have been ruined by this nutbar's raving, too bad, but maybe it will be beneficial in terms of showing what kind of immigrants we are getting and why we need immigration reform.

Finally, I have put this lunatic on "ignore" and I have never done this before to anyone, but, continuing to trade comments with him is a waste of my time and is of no benefit to anyone here...except to him and I have zero interest in assisting with his obsessive degradation of this forum.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
the life on this forum is not destroyed by me nor others ...
but again i repeat i love this country and people ...
this is not because one didnt accept differences and tell others what they have to do or behave ???!!!
i love Canada and all people except the one who are racists and this comment is no specific about my person but about the non respect kutenay had about first nations, pakistanese, muslims and others like french spoken ...

anyway i wont make anymore interventions here as this guy seems to have some influence ....

useful making comment is the best way to follow but for all of us ... not only for me ...

have a good day and apologies for those that didnt follow all and of course i didnt want to be bad for all of you but only one guys i love you and this coutnry who warmly welcome me ....

bye

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Hmm...Reading all of this makes me think the Canadian government,like several jellyfish European governments makes "hate" speech or racial slurs a criminal offense.
Is this so??
If so i think your government has it wrong.
That's my opinion only.
We have off the wall groups down here that spout all kinds hateful and racial words.
So be it.
They are small and few in number and few if anyone pays attention to them.
There is a real reason America has a First Amendment to her Constitution followed by the Second Amendment.
I feel sorry for you guys.

Last edited by Texas Hunter; 02/15/07.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Free speech is pretty much a joke here. It only applies if there are no minority groups that are offended by what has been said or written. As soon as someone, somewhere, feels slighted by what was said or written, then it becomes an "issue". Unless, of course you are a born and bred Canadian, who are very quickly becoming minority. Then, don't dare to speak your mind and don't complain about someone slighting you. It won't hold any more water than a bucket with a hole in the bottom!! I am not against legal immigration, but, when you get here #1) Do not try and tell me how to live according to my cultural traditions. I hunt, I fish and I enjoy those traditions. #2) Leave your issues in the "homeland". I am sick and tired of reading etc about the shootings and what not that are tied to schitt that is going on in the "homeland" happening here in Canada. And then to counter it, you scream for more controls on what is and isn't a legal activity or piece of property that I can participate in or own. No racism here, just respect my Country and my life style. And we certainly do not need the European leadership to come and dictate to us. Qubec is a beautiful province with lots of great hunting and fishing opportunities. Why then is it the hot bed for gun control and antihunting/fishing/trapping? Personally, I feel it is the big cities and the Euro attitudes in them. Get outside the cities and guess what, folks like to hunt/fish/trap. Pretty normal bunch like the rest of us. Solution: build a big cement wall around the big cities and fill 'er up with water! Probably have to flush as schitt floats.

K
kutenay Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
I have said, repeatedly on this and other forums that the U.S. Constitution is the single, greatest evolution of Magna Carta and The Protocols of Oxford that has yet been seen. I would LOVE to assist with writing a genuinely Canadian Constitution that would be a further step in our traditional Norse-Celtic-Anglo-Saxon tradition of guaranteeing individual rights and freedoms, especially freedom of speech, assembly and the absolute right to keep and bear whatever arms we choose to own.

Troutfly has it right, very few Canadians, me included, are opposed to reasonable, respectful immigration, however, this is NOT what we have had here since 1967. Also, the very people who strongly advocate the elimination of private gun ownership ARE, all too often, non-traditional immigrants, "Convention refugees" and those who support them. This benefits big business types who want cheap labour and the commies of the NDP who want Canada to become an "internationalist" schitthole like Russia, with them in control.

Strongly advocating nationalist/nativist attitudes in Canada, as I do, is patriotic, NOT racist, however, those who have other agendas usually attempt to smear patriots with the false labels of "racist" and "nazi". I would never take action under "anti-hate" legislation as I do not agree with it, BUT, some may choose to use it against those who are destroying Canada as they try to use it against us........

The real solution to our problems is to strictly control non-traditional immigration, eliminate official "multiculturalism" in favour of Canadian patriotism and get a new constitution that protects OUR rights in OUR homeland. Difficult, yes, but necessary if Canada is to survive and we are to be free.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would respectfully suggest that Premier Charest is either playing to the pipe-dreams of his constituents or he is ignorant of the fact that the French have been a non-issue in North American politics for over 200 years.

The French lost their entire claim to Canada when Montcalm was defeated at Quebec City on September 13, 1759. They later lost their entire claim to any of the rest of continental North America when they signed the Louisiana Purchase on May 2, 1803.

I don't know if Quebec could legally secede from Canada, but I doubt that they would succeed if they tried and I would hope that the residents of Quebec would remember that they are Canadians who are free to immigrate to France if their French heritage is critical to their very being.

The political lines drawn between the Anglophone and Francophone in Quebec is a sad situation for all Canadians, but it should be a pointed lesson to those in the U.S. who think that making Spanish a 2nd legal language is a good idea. I would be distressed to think that someday Mexico would lay claim to much of the western U.S. because some subset of the Spanish-speaking American population felt a closer kinship with Mexico than with the U.S. The prelude to a 2nd U.S. Civil War?

Jeff

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,417 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,819
Posts18,477,741
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.