Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thats what they are saying on the radio this morning...humm sounds like bs.........sears up here would have go before them imo ...they don't have craftsman tools .....they have only craftsman TOOL ....cause the shelves are about cleaned out.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hard to imagine that. They seem a pretty good counterpoint to Costco and look busy?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All 3 are closing. It's been on the news this morning. 260 closing nationwide.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bummer,, I can hardly stand the unwashed herds at Costo,,

I tend to use more than enough gun
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If they close Costcos crowding gets much worse! It is the highest grossing sales store in Costco's system already (Dimond Blvd store) and adding that much traffic will bring it from crazy to insane.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
3 Bears for me 😁

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The announcement came the same day that Sam’s Club’s parent company Walmart announced it would raise minimum wage for employees and hand out tax cut bonuses because of the new Republican tax law.

http://q13fox.com/2018/01/11/sams-club-is-suddenly-closing-some-stores-including-3-in-washington/

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just went by ...store closed today sign on door ...no employees parked in the usual spot ..a few on the side ..store mgr in entry way and her truck is parked xways in the drive thru pick up lane......sign also sayz they are to open Friday at 10am ...word is 25% off store wide. Damm that a big shopping hole in these parts !

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by waterrat

Dammmm here I thought Walmart suckedazz...if Walmart charged a membership /maybe it would clean the place of the wic check .gov human debris crowd...

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Closed for the day today.

Closed for good on the 26th.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
If they close Costcos crowding gets much worse! It is the highest grossing sales store in Costco's system already (Dimond Blvd store) and adding that much traffic will bring it from crazy to insane.

Actually the costco in South korea is the highest grossing by store. US only the dimond costco is ranked 9th.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Damn. Just bought a bunch of AGM marine batteries there specifically for the warranty. So much for that.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Take’em back. 😉

Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Damn. Just bought a bunch of AGM marine batteries there specifically for the warranty. So much for that.

Originally Posted by ironbender

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Am seriously considering.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Take’em back. 😉

Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Originally Posted by ironbender

Return and re-purchase on the 20th when they are marked down.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When we were christmas shopping, I noticed a shortage of tools at Sears. The cashier said that they had been busy, I smelled BS.
I have since learned that all three Sears within 50 miles are closing. The only one left is the local owned little store, basically an appliance
store.

I think Sears is about done, darn shame. The CEO should have his balls cut off.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Just went by ...store closed today sign on door ...no employees parked in the usual spot ..a few on the side ..store mgr in entry way and her truck is parked xways in the drive thru pick up lane......sign also sayz they are to open Friday at 10am ...word is 25% off store wide. Damm that a big shopping hole in these parts !

Yeah, that sucks. Fairbanks needs a place like Sam's just for the highway and bush folks up that way. It does sound like 3 Bear's may be opening a place up up there though. I know there's one in Healy already which makes it convenient for me when I retire. And they sell ammo and reloading components. laugh

Originally Posted by atvalaska

Dammmm here I thought Walmart suckedazz...if Walmart charged a membership /maybe it would clean the place of the wic check .gov human debris crowd...

I like how you think.

Just being in there with all those morons makes me angry. You can't even grab a Polish dog and eat in relative peace.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
What next? Seems like you folks are trying to keep us folks out by adding tax, raising prices etc.. LOL.

Its a damn shame though really. We had planned to run into fairbanks ever so often and buy a month or more worht of food etc.. at a time. Can't really afford it in Delta I dont' think.

Oh well, just have to work harder/longer while there.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495

Its a damn shame though really. We had planned to run into fairbanks ever so often and buy a month or more worht of food etc.. at a time. Can't really afford it in Delta I dont' think.

Oh well, just have to work harder/longer while there.

To-be-honest,-I-nearly-didn't-renew-the-membership-I've-had-for-years-when-Sam's-was-a-really-good-annual-shopping-place-for-rural-folks.These-days,-with-the-Fred-Meyer-stores-we-have-in-Fairbanks,-there-isn't-much-we-buy-at-Sam's-which-we-can't-get-for-better-prices-at-Fred's.....and-much-better-selection-and-friendly,-helpful-employees.-And-the-few-bulk-things-we'll-miss-we-can-probably-get-from-Amazon.-(Paper-products-are-probably-the-biggest-ones.)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

286 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,667 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,000
Posts18,481,224
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.