Hop To
Page 9 of 34 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 33 34
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
This^^^^.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have to wonder how Anchor Head is going to come out on this one.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC
Kent - an accurate and kind-hearted post for sure, and curdog is again correct.

Two simple questions:

Bart - what are your criteria for hours of face time and breadth/depth of experience with Ken - to qualify some other fellow figuratively to tear off your shirt and pull down your pants for exposition of your shortcomings to the Campfire world??

Steelhead - what is the reason for your having done this?

Interesting question.

I doubt it gets answered though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They say a man is judged Partially, by the company he keeps. Sometimes I wonder why I bother coming here.

This ain't Sparta. This ain't Rollerball. This is SUPPOSED to be a forum of hunters and outdoorsmen from all walks of life. Half the time it seems a battleground for children and drunks.
I'm headed for a shower, to see if I can wash the stink of this place off me, and regain my good mood.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kellory
They say a man is judged Partially, by the company he keeps. Sometimes I wonder why I bother coming here.

This ain't Sparta. This ain't Rollerball. This is SUPPOSED to be a forum of hunters and outdoorsmen from all walks of life. Half the time it seems a battleground for children and drunks.
I'm headed for a shower, to see if I can wash the stink of this place off me, and regain my good mood.

I sure don't blame you.

This stuff has run off the bread and butter for awhile now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

It is supposed to be a lot of things. Cheap entertainment and comedy is about all it is really good for however. It's like watching a sitcom on TV without the commercials.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I sure don't blame you.

This stuff has run off the bread and butter for awhile now.

That's a good one - coming from you...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Then quit coming around Leroy.

Either that or grow up a little and enjoy yourself.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They say a man is judged Partially, by the company he keeps. Sometimes I wonder why I bother coming here. This ain't Sparta. This ain't Rollerball. This is SUPPOSED to be a forum of hunters and outdoorsmen from all walks of life. Half the time it seems a battleground for children and drunks.
Cogent and forthright post. Some of the most potentially promising venues in life can be disappointing. It'll wash off.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
I agree Gene. For those that don't Kent, He has His head on very straight. miles

Even before you posted this, Miles, I was just thinking that you and Kent have the distinction of never being the recipient of insults and lies posted on this forum. That’s quite an accomplishment and a testament to your good character, I reckon.

O T O H...... I’ve proven myself to be something of a magnet for them, so everyone is free to draw their own conclusions about THAT.

I will say this..... only three members have posted outright lies about me and my past, and two of them figure prominently in this thread.Steve Timm is one, but after I hounded him about it over a long period of time ( openly , on this forum,since I don’t do PM’s much ) he finally posted a sincere apology which I accepted.Another has not been mentioned but he apologized as well.

That leaves Scott, who started this thread. He seems to have let up on his childish agenda where I’m concerned, and I’ll take that in lieu of an apology anytime.

Regardless of the quality of his educational credentials, Ken Howell was a learned man in any field which interested him. I counted him a personal friend, as you know since we had three way , face to face, conversations at Quemado. I’ve never required perfection from my friends and Ken is no exception.

Based on my experiences I’ll offer my take on this thread:

Could the PM from Steve to Scott be genuine? I’ll say YES, with the caveat that if Steve denied it I’d believe his denial.

Scott’s style is to take a truthful fact and twist it and embellish it to suit his purpose, not to make up a lie out of whole cloth.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

It actually is from all walks... it just shows that like in anything in the world, there is good, there is bad and even on the fence. I'm sure I qualify for all 3 at some point.

Mostly I just ignore the stupid trolling stuff, but sometimes it catches... But I'm lucky, I need to pull an ATV battery and drive into town and see if Walmart has same...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Oh, I am enjoying myself. That's the point. Entertainment. Truly, this is a great trolling thread, put out there by the best. It's also a call out thread for a dead guy. Call out threads are always welcome at the fire it seems.

We've got lots of folks here pulling out their popcorn for the show, and I'm just one of them. I assume you are too.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It's a little more Ruger American than Rigby, but funny as hell if you're not the type to take life so seriously....

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This thread is a real head scratcher.

Why?,...is about all it brings out of me.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Oh, I am enjoying myself. That's the point. Entertainment. Truly, this is a great trolling thread, put out there by the best. It's also a call out thread for a dead guy. Call out threads are always welcome at the fire it seems.

We've got lots of folks here pulling out their popcorn for the show, and I'm just one of them. I assume you are too.

I read some of the first page.....skipped to the end and read back some....

Not very interesting really.

But whatever.....different strokes.

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This thread is a real head scratcher.

Why?,...is about all it brings out of me.

'cuz it's the fire of course. Look at the threads here. We have hating on Lindsey Vonn, the FBI (several threads), democrats and liberals (several threads - well pretty much EVERY thread)

You could ask Why about all of them. The answer, of course, is lovin' to hate. That's what they all have in common.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm waiting for more steelhead to show up here. I keep trying. Got some rain last night, hopefully that'll kick em in the azz.

[Linked Image]

LOL
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

I read some of the first page.....skipped to the end and read back some....

Not very interesting really.

But whatever.....different strokes.

Much like I did, but I love the hypocrisy of some of the posters in particular.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

All a buncha girls........

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Differing opinions is not hate.

That's just silly.

I am MAGA.
Page 9 of 34 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 270cowboy, 160user, 257_X_50, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,409
Posts18,507,012
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.