Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 34 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 33 34
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by KSMITH
The way I see it is that there are a few guys chasing around a vicious dog biting at his ankles at his every post. When they get their asses bit, they scream "look what he did to me",,,again and try to call out a pile on. Childish really. If you really don't like his "cut to the bone" responses then you should probably quit chasing him around nipping at his ankles.Time and time again it is the same freaking guys doing the nipping and yelping.

Tom264, this crap with you has been going on with you for 10 damned years. Are your methods producing the results your heart desires? Is it working? You made the short shotgun comment and you got a response in kind. Grow up and and Give it a rest.
KSmith...when you defend the vicious dog it's like defending rabies. There's really no defense. You're the one who should grow up. FWIW, rabid Dorf doesn't have to be chased. You get on here and post, and Dorf will find you. You and a few others eventually show up too, just like Dorf's long-dicked Shetland.

I have NEVER defended him. In fact, pretty damned sure I have never conversed with him either. In truth I know no one here to defend. In my mind, it is the internet and you are all suspect.

I am just tired of seeing the same group of butt hurt people constantly bitching about the same [bleep] guy every time I swing by. Ignore him or don't respond to him. How hard is that? And another thing, you guys that complain the most are the first ones to insult throw names at everyone else. I honestly don't see the difference. Maybe you guys are a better quality of man than me?
If it's so offensive to you, why open the thread?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Kaysmith, Your bitching and whining about guys bitching and whining is classically ironic but I’m sure that the irony eludes you. It’s impossible to ignore the little f ag because he injects his disgusting and vile remarks about family into the friendliest of threads. Since you’re apparently ignorant of the background you’d be better off STFU rather than acting as some moral authority on how and why we respond to the continued insults. In other words figure it out or STFU. You chime in at the end of theses classless and unwarranted threads that Dorf starts to complain about the collective indignation of the campfire yet you ignore who and what the problem is. You do seem compelled to defend Dorf and that’s why you’ve become a caricature of blind ignorance and recently referred to as Dorf’s sock puppet. . Dorf brings the ire down on himself and the fact that you don’t see it or fail to acknowledge it shows your ignorance and lack of character. I don’t know why you’re compelled to always defend him but it shows more about you than you realize. Whatever hardon you seem to hold for Tom264 is misplaced, Tom is a better man than me because if Dorf attacked my handicapped son like he did to Tom and his boy I’d have already been to Tennessee and home again, satisfied that words have consequences. Continue on whatever righteous crusade you’re on because you seem to be going on this one alone....actually you might have 2 or 3 other douchebags to join your posse if you don’t mind swinging by Texas to pick’em up. Just keep in mind that the average height of your posse is 5’6” and the average weight is around 280# so if you’re planning on driving during your save-the-Dorf crusade you’ll need a one ton at a minimum and plan for a lot of fast food stops. INOW....allow your crusaders an extra day or two. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This is the second time in a week that Dorf posted that PRIVATE message, expressly for the purpose of violating the confidentiality requested by Steve and in Dorf’s world he was killing two birds with one stone since Dorf didn’t like either Ken nor Steve. It was no secret that Ken and Steve had different religious opinions and that Ken had issues with Catholicism but that isn’t my problem and I differed from Ken regarding the my way or the hiway approach to religion. I liked Ken even though I never met him and thought he was a smart guy with a quick wit. I’m not sure why running him down now is a good idea except that Dorf is just now finding out how the bulk of the campfire feels about him and that mustn’t be a good feeling. I imagine that he needs the affirmation of his 3 or 4 friends here by looking for people to pick on but picking on the dead is easier and much safer.

It’s always interesting that the same 3 or 4 girls stick up for Dorf when he gets himself backed into a corner and justify their actions by piling on a dead man, affirming that they’re just as low class and weak as Dorf is. It’s gotta be an unpleasant experience to find out that nobody likes you (save 3 or 4 other geeks) and that your entire social life consists of tens of thousands of internet posts. What an empty and pathetic existence he leads for a guy barely 50 years old. Dorf knows everything about kids and child rearing even though he has no kids. Dorf doesn’t lie but apparently can’t keep his promises either, how many failed marriages does he have?

I try hard to stay away from him and his posts but I’m human and sometimes reach the end of my rope with thoughtless stupidity and intentionally harmful and hurtful words. I shouldn’t be replying here but I am because I too am sick of the chit he constantly starts and know good god damned well that he wouldn’t be such a POS face to face.....at least not to my face.

As far as Dogzapper replying to any of Dorf or her clingons I believe Steve has more integrity in his morning chit than Dorf or her buddies have combined. But it’s never not fun seeing how low they’ll go. If Dorf doesn’t have this website to sully with his presence he has nothing and perhaps no reason to continue living.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tom264
Bart is cut from the same cloth.

And you are a beggar. You stole a rifle from the good folks
here on the Campfire. You can't even hunt with a rifle where you are.
You opened the door... No,you kicked that door down when it comes
to keeping family off limits. YOU are far from a victim of Scott's wit.
You started it and are too dumb to finish it.
Whatever happened with your farewell to the Campfire post? Want me to
drag it back up?
You are everything that I taught my children NOT to be.
My idea of hell is to be you. I feel sorry for your kids because they have you for a sperm donor.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Tom is a better man than me because if Dorf attacked my handicapped son like he did to Tom and his boy I’d have already been to Tennessee and home again, satisfied that words have consequences.

Then you are a real POS. you talk pretty big from way up there in Washington. Threats are hollow from dickheads like you and Tom the Thief.
I'm at 1200 Main St. Dallas Texas. Just come in to the entrance,ask the concierge for Bart. I'm on the 5th floor,# 506. Pick Tom the Thief up
on your way down here. Back up your big talk. But you won't. None of the Campfire idiots will. But I'm here.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dude they stopped being Negroes in the 70's

Y-DNA and mtDNA haplogroups
Diffusion routes, races and Y-DNA haprogroups

Y-DNA and mtDNA haprogroups spread by three routes after leaving Africa: "Southern Route" (from Iran via India to Oceania), "Northern Route" (from Iran to Altai) and "Western route" (from Iran to the Middle East)[119][120]. The group taking the southern route is Australoid, the northern route is Mongoloid, the western route is Caucasoid, and the group staying in Africa is Negroid.
Spreading route Race Y-DNA haprogroups
Staying in Africa Negroid A, B, E
Southern Route Australoid C1b2, F, K, M, S, H, L
Northern Route Mongoloid D, C1a1, C2, N, O, Q
Western Route Caucasoid C1a2, I, J, G, R, T

Note that there is no mention of Mexican, Hispanic, Puerto Rico, Cuban etc. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7
What does this thread even mean? I'm confused.
It means the whiskey musta been flowin' ....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go fill out any kind of form it will say BLACK not Negro.....

"Negro (plural Negroes) is an archaic term traditionally used to denote persons considered to be of Negroid heritage. The term can be construed as offensive, inoffensive or completely neutral, largely depending on the region where it is used. It has various equivalents in other European languages."

Last edited by dvdegeorge; 02/19/18.

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Rooster7
What does this thread even mean? I'm confused.
It means the whiskey musta been flowin' ....

Saturday it started in the optics forum, Steelhead was his usual self without his meds, Then Rick Bin moved that one to the basement, Then SH started his typical diversion thread here.

Just another day in the life of a whackjob.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Go fill out any kind of form it will say BLACK not Negro.....

"Negro (plural Negroes) is an archaic term traditionally used to denote persons considered to be of Negroid heritage. The term can be construed as offensive, inoffensive or completely neutral, largely depending on the region where it is used. It has various equivalents in other European languages."

just use mayate

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Black is a color, Negro is a race. You may not like it, and it may not currently be PC, but those are the facts. In fact, in a lot of languages black and Negro is the same word. miles

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It sure is heartwarming to see the retired squid rush to the defense of the former coastie every time he gets a chance. Squids always look up to us.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

drag it back up?
My idea of hell is to be you. I feel sorry for your kids because they have you for a sperm donor.

Originally Posted by BrotherBart

drag it back up?

Prove I stole a rifle you stupid fat lazy drunk.
And as far as ME starting the whole deal between Scott and I prove that too...
He started it when he came down on my son, I in turn decided since rick wasnt going to do anything about it that I would start in on his wife...
But your too thick headed to understand that.
Bring those threads up if you think it will help your cause you whining fat drunken slob.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

In the immortal words of hillary.............

it takes a forum to raise the idiots.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
Black is a color, Negro is a race. You may not like it, and it may not currently be PC, but those are the facts. In fact, in a lot of languages black and Negro is the same word. miles

Processing into boot camp at MCRD San Diego in 1960, I was pulled out of ranks and handed a pen and clipboard. Each recruit handed me a form as they came by and I checked one of three boxes on the form: Caucasian, Mongoloid, or Negro.

Those were the only choices. Every one was one of the three.

No”Hispanic,”Oriental or Asian”, nor “Black”, African”etal.

Hispanics are Caucasian, as are American Indians.

Asians are Mongoloid.

Blacks are Negroes.

Things were a lot simpler then and I don’t recall anyone being offended because of the group they were put into.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where did you put the Eskimo's? smile miles

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton

Go to the hood and call a black man a negro then tell me about what happens next

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by cisco1

In the immortal words of hillary.............

it takes a forum to raise the idiots.

I was gonna run with "deplorables".....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't see Negro listed?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just because it is not on a form during this PC world, changes nothing. Race was established long before people got all worked up over a word. miles

Page 18 of 34 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (160user, 1234, 1minute, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 1badf350, 51 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,411
Posts18,507,124
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.