T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Tom264
Originally Posted by Partsman
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Aces,

I appreciate the time you took to write your posts. Only wish you could have been able to tone down your name calling towards me. Last time I am going to say this, I have not defended anyone on this site ever. As stated previously, I don't know anyone here to defend them. Over the years there has been a few on here whose posts weren't worth the electrons it took to make them, I just ignored them. Just like when certain people have to follow you around and schitt on every post I make. I ignore them. Maybe it makes me feel like if I respond, it somehow empowers or rewards their behavior. A troll can only troll if he elicits a response. Without responses, what is he? I said the same thing about Maser and Larry years ago but everyone had to respond to their posts and let them know how inferior they were which just strengthened and prolonged their existence on this website.

All I am saying is that he plays a few on here like a used violin and like moths to a flame, they can't help but get their wings burnt off. Then the whole campfire suffers for their inability to stay away from the bright light. You seriously think that guy needs or wants advice on a beater shotgun? lol C'mon people....that was bait.

Yes, I said earlier he went fishing and was quite successful at it. crazy

He posts something and there are some that flock to it and just have to comment, he knows that.

Well, wouldn’t that be called TROLLING then??????
I need clarification.

I found it.
Troll

Ok then by your acknowledgement steelhead is a troll.
Thanks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd say Spanky is the finest troll the "Fire has ever seen. Stops by once every few months, makes one seemingly innocuous post, and the wheels immediately come off. Jeff O is up there too.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Aces,

I appreciate the time you took to write your posts. Only wish you could have been able to tone down your name calling towards me. Last time I am going to say this, I have not defended anyone on this site ever. As stated previously, I don't know anyone here to defend them. Over the years there has been a few on here whose posts weren't worth the electrons it took to make them, I just ignored them. Just like when certain people have to follow you around and schitt on every post I make. I ignore them. Maybe it makes me feel like if I respond, it somehow empowers or rewards their behavior. A troll can only troll if he elicits a response. Without responses, what is he? I said the same thing about Maser and Larry years ago but everyone had to respond to their posts and let them know how inferior they were which just strengthened and prolonged their existence on this website.

All I am saying is that he plays a few on here like a used violin and like moths to a flame, they can't help but get their wings burnt off. Then the whole campfire suffers for their inability to stay away from the bright light. You seriously think that guy needs or wants advice on a beater shotgun? lol C'mon people....that was bait.

In the spirit of things I suggest a perspective that may mitigate some of this noise, borrowed in part from Shakespeare.

Ignoring someone is the unkindest cut of all.

OTOH, if you must have noise, carry on.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Ok then by your acknowledgement steelhead is a troll.
Thanks.

I don't think anyone could or would disagree with that. He is pretty much the textbook troll.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Bart is cut from the same cloth.

YOU are far from a victim of Scott's wit.

How on earth could you or anyone confuse Dorf's vulgar and offensive comments as wit. Frightening to think what else you may find amusing.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Don't see Negro listed?

[Linked Image]

What' s a guy like this going to put on that form?

[Linked Image]

Curry stained fingerprints?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 7mm08fan
Here's a crazy ass idea ---- on threads like this you get one and only one response. Then you just STFU. smile

You just used yours.

laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Don't see Negro listed?

[Linked Image]

What' s a guy like this going to put on that form?

[Linked Image]

Curry stained fingerprints?

Hah! Oh hell I'm dyin'!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Idiots ....trying to OUT STUPID each other ........

we have all winners here

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Dan, You are correct sir and I’ve ignored plenty of Dorf’s attacks but the ignore button isn’t an option for me. I either choose to ignore or I don’t. I’m not the type to ignore bullies, online or in person when they insist on pursuing their little crusade. I generally try to ignore Dorf and his feeble followers but sometimes I CHOOSE to respond and I do so with the full knowledge that what I say will piss somebody off because, after all, it is the campfire.

I hope you understand where I’m coming from but if not that’s fine too.

All my best to you Dan, I have a lot of respect for you and apologize for my imperfections but they’ve brought me this far and I don’t see myself changing anytime soon, at least not for Dorf or his boyfriends. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Aces,

KSMITH, You’re right that I could have toned down my response to you but you always seem to feel the need to defend him and then you spend the next half dozen posts explaining how you’re not defending him. Either way I have no beef with you personally and apologize for hurting your feelings based upon the harshness of my post to you. We all have a threshold and we all respond differently. Some people run away, some gather their friends to fight their battles for them and clean up the filth they leave behind, others might use the ignore button and a few will reach their saturation point and bite back. In any case when you consistently take up for a pathetic excuse of human fecal material like Dorf you get classified as one of his buddies. We know who and what a troll is around here and we all choose to deal with them within the confines of our capacity. I’m not old, fat or saying anything that I wouldn’t say in person and I’m very capable of handling myself in the way I’ve become accustomed. 😉

Enjoy the rest of the Presidents Day holiday and take care.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BLG
No dog in this fight, but Scott;s original post of dogzapper's pm, is what this thread is about. Had nothing to do with Ken Howell, and everything to do about Steve. It amazes me that most don't see it. Maybe they do, but want to get into a pizzing match with Scott. Don't know, don't care. It is entertaining though. Carry on. Clyde

Good point - exact reason for my startup observation about the OP and one ensuing post asking Steelhead "why" and Bart for his "criteria".

Whomever then noted that neither would answer was quite correct - neither has. I also PMd dogzapper and asked about that quoted material - that PM shows "unread" at the moment. So much for a rational approach - although possibly naive, it normally seems best to try that first even though failure is not surprising.

But, all is not failure. Yes, there has been a lot of crude/empty static and some diversionary posts, however one or two in this thread have been a bit amusing and some rather enlightening. We have seen some keen critical observations and psychoanalysis about the OPoster and his motivation, and read that one of his supporters-without-criteria actually has kids and apparently lives in a motel.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by BLG
No dog in this fight, but Scott;s original post of dogzapper's pm, is what this thread is about. Had nothing to do with Ken Howell, and everything to do about Steve. It amazes me that most don't see it. Maybe they do, but want to get into a pizzing match with Scott. Don't know, don't care. It is entertaining though. Carry on. Clyde

Good point - exact reason for my startup observation about the OP and one ensuing post asking Steelhead "why" and Bart for his "criteria".

Whomever then noted that neither would answer was quite correct - neither has. I also PMd dogzapper and asked about that quoted material - that PM shows "unread" at the moment. So much for a rational approach - although possibly naive, it normally seems best to try that first even though failure is not surprising.

But, all is not failure. Yes, there has been a lot of crude/empty static and some diversionary posts, however one or two in this thread have been a bit amusing and some rather enlightening. We have seen some keen critical observations and psychoanalysis about the OPoster and his motivation, and read that one of his supporters-without-criteria actually has kids and apparently lives in a motel.

grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
Where did you put the Eskimo's? smile miles

I don’t know if there were any in the bunch I looked at. The guy who handed me the clipboard said to look at the eyes. Round eyes were Caucasian and slanted ones were Mongolian.

I only checked about forty guys.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Aces,

KSMITH, You’re right that I could have toned down my response to you but you always seem to feel the need to defend him and then you spend the next half dozen posts explaining how you’re not defending him. Either way I have no beef with you personally and apologize for hurting your feelings based upon the harshness of my post to you. We all have a threshold and we all respond differently. Some people run away, some gather their friends to fight their battles for them and clean up the filth they leave behind, others might use the ignore button and a few will reach their saturation point and bite back. In any case when you consistently take up for a pathetic excuse of human fecal material like Dorf you get classified as one of his buddies. We know who and what a troll is around here and we all choose to deal with them within the confines of our capacity. I’m not old, fat or saying anything that I wouldn’t say in person and I’m very capable of handling myself in the way I’ve become accustomed. 😉

And I keep on asking someone to post up where I have ever defended him. You guys keep accusing me but proffer no quotes or even fake quotes. I simply try to point out the brighter he turns on his light the more wings get burnt off the moths. If that is defending someone, I stand guilty. If no one responded to him, he just wouldn't exist. Savvy?

-Piss into the wind.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Aces,

You're not going to like this but let me be clear, if you have reached the "saturation" point on an internet forum, that is weakness my friend. Pure and simple. NOBODY here can make you do a damned thing, only goad you into showing your weakness. I would suggest you, tommy, renegade, ferdIII and the rest find a different hobby if one man, who you don't know and doesn't know you, makes you lose your schitt and turn into an obnoxious azzhole. Seriously, think about it...

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Aces,

You're not going to like this but let me be clear, if you have reached the "saturation" point on an internet forum, that is weakness my friend. Pure and simple. NOBODY here can make you do a damned thing, only goad you into showing your weakness. I would suggest you, tommy, renegade, ferdIII and the rest find a different hobby if one man, who you don't know and doesn't know you, makes you lose your schitt and turn into an obnoxious azzhole. Seriously, think about it...
Sounds like you need to take a look in the mirror and maybe follow your own advice. Seriously, why do you GAF about these types of threads? You've been here since '05 and barely post any, but you've posted a bunch on these recent Dorf threads. Why is that?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Ok, without reading backwards... who is Dorf?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Page 20 of 34 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

498 members (007FJ, 22250rem, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,162 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,369
Posts18,506,535
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.