Originally Posted by KSMITH
Aces,

I appreciate the time you took to write your posts. Only wish you could have been able to tone down your name calling towards me. Last time I am going to say this, I have not defended anyone on this site ever. As stated previously, I don't know anyone here to defend them. Over the years there has been a few on here whose posts weren't worth the electrons it took to make them, I just ignored them. Just like when certain people have to follow you around and schitt on every post I make. I ignore them. Maybe it makes me feel like if I respond, it somehow empowers or rewards their behavior. A troll can only troll if he elicits a response. Without responses, what is he? I said the same thing about Maser and Larry years ago but everyone had to respond to their posts and let them know how inferior they were which just strengthened and prolonged their existence on this website.

All I am saying is that he plays a few on here like a used violin and like moths to a flame, they can't help but get their wings burnt off. Then the whole campfire suffers for their inability to stay away from the bright light. You seriously think that guy needs or wants advice on a beater shotgun? lol C'mon people....that was bait.

KSMITH, You’re right that I could have toned down my response to you but you always seem to feel the need to defend him and then you spend the next half dozen posts explaining how you’re not defending him. Either way I have no beef with you personally and apologize for hurting your feelings based upon the harshness of my post to you. We all have a threshold and we all respond differently. Some people run away, some gather their friends to fight their battles for them and clean up the filth they leave behind, others might use the ignore button and a few will reach their saturation point and bite back. In any case when you consistently take up for a pathetic excuse of human fecal material like Dorf you get classified as one of his buddies. We know who and what a troll is around here and we all choose to deal with them within the confines of our capacity. I’m not old, fat or saying anything that I wouldn’t say in person and I’m very capable of handling myself in the way I’ve become accustomed. 😉

Enjoy the rest of the Presidents Day holiday and take care.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~