I met Ken a couple of times. I stayed in a cabin with him(that he stiffed me for on the rental cost) in Raton NM,
at one of the first Campfire get-togethers. I talked with him about a lot of things and one thing that struck me as
as strange is that he told me that he never killed a whitetail deer or hog.
Another thing that struck me as strange is that we were taking about something and he contradicted himself and I ask him about it.
He almost exploded.Told me to shut the eff up and called me stupid. Then he calmed down and started talking like nothing happened.
I got up and walked away,with him asking where I was going. Sounded like he was pleading for attention. It was pathetic.
A few other things happened that made me think that he wasn't what he presented himself to be. His knowledge of rifle cartridges
wasn't what I thought it should be considering that big blue book he wrote. We actually found a copy of that book in a gun shop in Raton and
brought it back for him to sign.
Ken wasn't perfect. None of us are but most of us realize that fact and work on fixing our faults to some degree. Ken had a superiority complex.
He thought that he was the smartest man in the room. Before anyone bashes me,ask yourself how much did you really know about him.
Did you meet him? Stay in the same cabin as him? Spend hours talking to him? If you did,think about your conversations with him. Think hard.
I have the Tennessee jackasses on ignore so please don't quote them so I have to see what they spew,
And since I know Scott,and have for a long time. I've hunted,fished,drank,and stayed with him,I know that he's being honest. Most here don't get him.
Hell... Y'all can't even tell when he's screwing around or being serious. I'm thankful that I can call him my friend,

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.