Originally Posted by Tom264
why you so uptight?
You have absolutely nothing...I repeat nothing to do with what is happening between steelhead and the others who have decided it’s time to shut him up.
But yet you feel compelled to dig in and blame/accuse us for OUR actions and yet NEVER once have you ever confronted steelhead in what he has posted.
What’s the problem?
Are you afraid of steelhead?
You worried you will be next in his crosshairs?
Again I say this has nothing to do with you but sure would like to make it that way.

Not uptight at all. If you and your posse are going to shut him up, then why do the rest of us have to suffer the consequences by the constant attacks, (not even directed at your target, Scott) and whiney gash posts and threads.

No, I am not afraid of anyone on this board. Respect some, but not afraid.

If he decides to target me in his "crosshairs" then I will deal with it and I promise no one on here will have to suffer through it because I will act like a man and deal with the person, not disrupt the entire board.

Your posse thought I was steelhead a few weeks ago and tried your best to pile on so I will say that I am invested in this subject content. If for any reason, you don't want to hear from me, do not direct your postings towards me. If you elicit a reply, I will most likely respond if I am on the computer. I don't find you a very likable person at all since you came here. You have always been in the middle of every stink pile that has happened. I do not and will not follow you or anyone else on here around but make no mistake Tom, if you direct your words towards me and I am aware of them, I will probably reply so as not to seem rude. That being said, I think I will start ignoring you and the rest of your posse, you add no value and are very immature. I mean, you have made a profession of fighting on the internet for godsakes.

Last edited by KSMITH; 02/21/18.

-Piss into the wind.