Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by CCCC
"Surprising" may be a good term - maybe not at all - but I never noticed that post by dogzapper on the Campfire. Was it here, or was it posted on another site? Before making any comment at all (and maybe none) would that - ostensibly - be the same dogzapper who has talked of going to mass almost every day, taking trips that sound a bit like Roman Catholic pilgrimages, and who does something with jewelry? Interesting - dogzapper apparently asked that the message be kept confidential. So, the point is ???
hell anybody can cut and paste and then migrate it over into a thread to make it look like the OP said. You been on here long enough to know that. At least I wouldve thought so.
Well, yes slumlord, I do understand how that can be done - and maybe have seen it. But, didn't want to imagine such trickery or illness - so just asked some simple questions.

Steelhead wouldn't make comments about dead children, handicapped children, make outta the blue vile family comments, or post pics of vets graves on here, that are related to users on here for his own
mentally ill twisted ways and purposes.
Nawwwww he would,n't ever do that............

Last edited by renegade50; 02/17/18.