Kaysmith, Your bitching and whining about guys bitching and whining is classically ironic but I’m sure that the irony eludes you. It’s impossible to ignore the little f ag because he injects his disgusting and vile remarks about family into the friendliest of threads. Since you’re apparently ignorant of the background you’d be better off STFU rather than acting as some moral authority on how and why we respond to the continued insults. In other words figure it out or STFU. You chime in at the end of theses classless and unwarranted threads that Dorf starts to complain about the collective indignation of the campfire yet you ignore who and what the problem is. You do seem compelled to defend Dorf and that’s why you’ve become a caricature of blind ignorance and recently referred to as Dorf’s sock puppet. . Dorf brings the ire down on himself and the fact that you don’t see it or fail to acknowledge it shows your ignorance and lack of character. I don’t know why you’re compelled to always defend him but it shows more about you than you realize. Whatever hardon you seem to hold for Tom264 is misplaced, Tom is a better man than me because if Dorf attacked my handicapped son like he did to Tom and his boy I’d have already been to Tennessee and home again, satisfied that words have consequences. Continue on whatever righteous crusade you’re on because you seem to be going on this one alone....actually you might have 2 or 3 other douchebags to join your posse if you don’t mind swinging by Texas to pick’em up. Just keep in mind that the average height of your posse is 5’6” and the average weight is around 280# so if you’re planning on driving during your save-the-Dorf crusade you’ll need a one ton at a minimum and plan for a lot of fast food stops. INOW....allow your crusaders an extra day or two. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~