This is the second time in a week that Dorf posted that PRIVATE message, expressly for the purpose of violating the confidentiality requested by Steve and in Dorf’s world he was killing two birds with one stone since Dorf didn’t like either Ken nor Steve. It was no secret that Ken and Steve had different religious opinions and that Ken had issues with Catholicism but that isn’t my problem and I differed from Ken regarding the my way or the hiway approach to religion. I liked Ken even though I never met him and thought he was a smart guy with a quick wit. I’m not sure why running him down now is a good idea except that Dorf is just now finding out how the bulk of the campfire feels about him and that mustn’t be a good feeling. I imagine that he needs the affirmation of his 3 or 4 friends here by looking for people to pick on but picking on the dead is easier and much safer.

It’s always interesting that the same 3 or 4 girls stick up for Dorf when he gets himself backed into a corner and justify their actions by piling on a dead man, affirming that they’re just as low class and weak as Dorf is. It’s gotta be an unpleasant experience to find out that nobody likes you (save 3 or 4 other geeks) and that your entire social life consists of tens of thousands of internet posts. What an empty and pathetic existence he leads for a guy barely 50 years old. Dorf knows everything about kids and child rearing even though he has no kids. Dorf doesn’t lie but apparently can’t keep his promises either, how many failed marriages does he have?

I try hard to stay away from him and his posts but I’m human and sometimes reach the end of my rope with thoughtless stupidity and intentionally harmful and hurtful words. I shouldn’t be replying here but I am because I too am sick of the chit he constantly starts and know good god damned well that he wouldn’t be such a POS face to face.....at least not to my face.

As far as Dogzapper replying to any of Dorf or her clingons I believe Steve has more integrity in his morning chit than Dorf or her buddies have combined. But it’s never not fun seeing how low they’ll go. If Dorf doesn’t have this website to sully with his presence he has nothing and perhaps no reason to continue living.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~