Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by KSMITH
The way I see it is that there are a few guys chasing around a vicious dog biting at his ankles at his every post. When they get their asses bit, they scream "look what he did to me",,,again and try to call out a pile on. Childish really. If you really don't like his "cut to the bone" responses then you should probably quit chasing him around nipping at his ankles.Time and time again it is the same freaking guys doing the nipping and yelping.

Tom264, this crap with you has been going on with you for 10 damned years. Are your methods producing the results your heart desires? Is it working? You made the short shotgun comment and you got a response in kind. Grow up and and Give it a rest.
KSmith...when you defend the vicious dog it's like defending rabies. There's really no defense. You're the one who should grow up. FWIW, rabid Dorf doesn't have to be chased. You get on here and post, and Dorf will find you. You and a few others eventually show up too, just like Dorf's long-dicked Shetland.

I have NEVER defended him. In fact, pretty damned sure I have never conversed with him either. In truth I know no one here to defend. In my mind, it is the internet and you are all suspect.

I am just tired of seeing the same group of butt hurt people constantly bitching about the same [bleep] guy every time I swing by. Ignore him or don't respond to him. How hard is that? And another thing, you guys that complain the most are the first ones to insult throw names at everyone else. I honestly don't see the difference. Maybe you guys are a better quality of man than me?

-Piss into the wind.