Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Old Toot is a dick swizzling assweasel from way back.

Says the brave bastardized Cole Younger
I did a name change and then changed back to Ethan Edwards, which was my handle in the first place. No sock puppets and all up-front with everybody made aware of the handle change and with Rick Bin's approval. Nothing dishonorable about it. Cock munching eunuchs like yourself who've had brain transplants utilizing an earthworm as a donor can't be expected to understand, so carry on with your assweasling.

Name change then change back so who are you today?
Such rudity and I see time has only aggravated your rampant stupidity. Have no fear of being contacted by Mensa. Your portion of the brain trust resides in the lower decile of the Bell Curve. But hope springs eternal. Yes it does.
Well, I just don't know how I will go on with a genius such as yourself thinking I'm not intelligent. I will try to soldier on though.

TCY

You do realize that with your onging identity crisis and the yes, I'm not and No, I am, personna, along with your favorite song being Aerosmith's "Dude Look Like A Lady", plus your favorite athlete being Bruce Jenner as well as your military hero being Chelsea Manning, then throw in your penchant for male appendages (check your past musings), mentioning of various orifices as well as eunuchs and harmless small animals THAT you've actually painted yourself into the corner of being a transsexual. It's ok, though, even legal and we here at The Camfire are tolerant of most all ilks, even yours especially as you seem to be a conservative one. Stay with us.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.