Originally Posted by Judman
It’s kinda a shame. I remember my brother went to a nascar race in Tennessee a while back, he said you Tennessee boys were some of the best folks he ever met, never been there but I trust his word... too bad that shiitbag resides there, maybe he should move to Chicago???

Tennessee's got some damn polite folk, I was going to a 24HR pig hunt and blew a #4 injector line on my diesel Dodge, called a big buddy of mine and told him which interstate yardstick i was sitting on, within minutes two light tan Tennessee unmarked DOT Hi-PO guys showed up with a rolloff wrecker behind their cars, they hauled my butt to the Cookeville Tn. Dodge dealership, outta nowhere up walked the shop foreman with a giant wad of keys in his hand, opened the garage, changed my injector line and didn't charge me a dime for labor.

And this was at 9 PM, made it on up to the pig camp by about 10 I guess, told Wifey when I got home, if we ever move we're going to Central Tennessee. smile Nice looking country and good folk!

Trump Won!