Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Judman
It’s kinda a shame. I remember my brother went to a nascar race in Tennessee a while back, he said you Tennessee boys were some of the best folks he ever met, never been there but I trust his word... too bad that shiitbag resides there, maybe he should move to Chicago???

Tennessee's got some damn polite folk, I was going to a 24HR pig hunt and blew a #4 injector line on my diesel Dodge, called a big buddy of mine and told him which interstate yardstick i was sitting on, within minutes two light tan Tennessee unmarked DOT Hi-PO guys showed up with a rolloff wrecker behind their cars, they hauled my butt to the Cookeville Tn. Dodge dealership, outta nowhere up walked the shop foreman with a giant wad of keys in his hand, opened the garage, changed my injector line and didn't charge me a dime for labor.

And this was at 9 PM, made it on up to the pig camp by about 10 I guess, told Wifey when I got home, if we ever move we're going to Central Tennessee. smile Nice looking country and good folk!

Yep good shiit right there!! The montucky boys ain’t too bad either...

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.