Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by milespatton
I see that Steve Timms has been on the fire today, but did not post. Steelhead has not been on, and He averages over 16 posts a day. miles

I think in another thread SH was challenging Steve and RickBin to see exactly had the biggest dick. I gather from reading that, that warnings were thrown down, and then that warning line was crossed...

FWIW, in the OP here in this thread, SH didn't post all of the entirety of that conversation. And I believe what was posted was in a private message, not posted by Steve in open forums.

I may be wrong, but that may be why SH hasn't been back today...

Not to worry though. Usually when you ban someone like that it won't stop them. They'll be back next week under a new name, and more vicious than ever.

Steve Timm got pissed at Ken Howell for what Steve considered as insulting the Roman Catholic Church. Steve is really thin skinned about that, a lot more than other Catholics on this forum, including Rick Bin. Knowing that, it’s not hard to believe that Steve wrote exactly what S H published.

I believe I can assure anyone that if Rick has taken any action, such as banning, religion would play no part in his decision. But I’ll be awfully surprised if SH is banned. Why would he add anymore posts to this thread? He accomplished his purpose in his OP, and it had nothing to do with Ken Howell and everything to do with blacking Steve Timm’s ass.

I’ve tried to follow two rules ever since this forum got started:

Don’t type anything I wouldn’t say face to face.

Don’t put anything in a PM that I’d be embarrassed about if it were made public.

I picture this forum a big old Liar’s Fire at a hunting camp with all sorts of guys settin’ round it, taking turns talkin’. Like a real camp, there will be a couple or three easing away from the fire to talk among themselves. Maybe discussing where to hunt the next day and they don’t want everyone else to know about it.

In the real world, they are seldom gossiping about somebody over by the fire.

One more clue that this ain’t the real world.

It’s da innanet........ according to Bristoe.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place