Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by BLG
No dog in this fight, but Scott;s original post of dogzapper's pm, is what this thread is about. Had nothing to do with Ken Howell, and everything to do about Steve. It amazes me that most don't see it. Maybe they do, but want to get into a pizzing match with Scott. Don't know, don't care. It is entertaining though. Carry on. Clyde

Good point - exact reason for my startup observation about the OP and one ensuing post asking Steelhead "why" and Bart for his "criteria".

Whomever then noted that neither would answer was quite correct - neither has. I also PMd dogzapper and asked about that quoted material - that PM shows "unread" at the moment. So much for a rational approach - although possibly naive, it normally seems best to try that first even though failure is not surprising.

But, all is not failure. Yes, there has been a lot of crude/empty static and some diversionary posts, however one or two in this thread have been a bit amusing and some rather enlightening. We have seen some keen critical observations and psychoanalysis about the OPoster and his motivation, and read that one of his supporters-without-criteria actually has kids and apparently lives in a motel.

grin

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”