Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
I love the conspiracy and intrigue theory. I've never had another personality, but if it floats your boat go for it.

Poor bastard, whoever the real Rob Jordan is.

FWIW, I believe you.

I also don't think you are totally a liberal. Although you are a bit left of center...

But you do poke at those that are more conservative than you think is proper.

I think I'm pretty right and left of center. The lefties think I'm a far-righter and the hypercons think I'm a maximum liberal. I pick and choose from both sides.

As for poking, I get poked FAR more than I poke back. But some of the things I see here, just have to say something. it's notable how many times people here criticize the other side for doing exactly the same sorts of things they do themselves. As a hunter, that and the amount of flat-out racism here is embarrassing.

Racism? Racism these days is brought on by those that claim its used against them. There has never been a time when things were tilted so far in favor of the underdog, but the underdog thinks everyone is after him... even though he gets WAY more than perks and fair shares.....heck wonder how much of my salary goes to the underdog, WITHOUT my permission....

I'm TIRED of the word, the way its used and just about all minorities that think its their right....

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!