Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by rost495
Never in person, but then again I'm not so sure why I"m getting on a thread like this either.

But in PM, posts, and emails I"ve never had a single bad experience or anything that would lead me to think so or bad of Ken.

Sometimes I wonder if its not simply the fact that he was or came across as religious and for some reason that irritates the ones that don't believe, which I simply don't understand.

And yes I know its not directed to me...
I saw Ken Howell be a blatantly condescending, sanctimonious, mean spirited prick to many people on here many times. He reminded me much of my paternal grandfather, who was also a mean spirited, condescending little prick. I never could stand him either. Men don't suddenly become better men and deserving of respect and reverence just because they die. Hell, everybody does that.

Again, interesting, sometimes I think that folks that somehow challenge folks that think they are superior are the issue or can be. Simply being challenged is an issue to some.

We do know there are plenty of azzholes around too. Just that some think this one is, and that one ain't and others vice versa.

Winter doldrums...there is better stuff we can talk about than beating down a dead man, regardless of your opinions.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....