Originally Posted by JamesJr
I haven't weighed in here because I don't know any of the people discussed in the original post, and it's better if one don't comment on what one doesn't have a clue about. But, I do know about some of the crap I've seen on here.

When I first came here, someone told me to beware of several posters who were suffering from LDS. I thought they were Mormans, Latter Day Saints, but he said, no, they have Little Dick Syndrome. There are several smartasses on here, and I don't mind that, because if the need arises, I can be one too. But there has always been one azzhole and I have had him on ignore for a long time. I have no idea what his problem is, but he must have a bad case of penis envy.

Leroy, as far as racism goes, what you perceive as racism is most usually realism. Those of us who live amongst the Negroes know exactly what we're talking about, and when we post the truth, it's not being a racist. I'm sure there are people who intensely hate people who are different from them, and are racist to the bone. But, just being honest about what you know about a certain race of people, does not make one a racist.

You mean like the only race in the US which constantly pisses and moans about how mistreated they are and as a group votes for communists for the perks they get for it?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin