Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
I'm late to the party but these questions always stump me. Cause I want all of them, already have a bunch of them. But notably one of the best choices was not even in the original post. The 257 Bob.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Galaxieman
I'm late to the party but these questions always stump me. Cause I want all of them, already have a bunch of them. But notably one of the best choices was not even in the original post. The 257 Bob.

I also think of the 264 win mag occasionally but it just seems like the ones I listed in my original post make the most sense in one way or another. 257 bob never really comes to my mind. Why??? Not sure.

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Everybody that wears pleated jeans please raise your hands ....mooshoo, jwall....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I still think one of each is about right. Better though if one gets two of each so he'll have a backup.

1Minute
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
6 Creed

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Everybody that wears pleated jeans please raise your hands ....mooshoo, jwall....

You must be a legend in your 1/4" mind.

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Velcro shoes too huh?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It never ain't not fhuqking HILARIOUS,when The Paper Hat Brigade does their BEST,as they feverishly devour my every word and pixel...the "lucky" kchunts. I'm enjoying the copious Imagination and Pretend,which "fuels" the Imaginary Pretend Ignore,of THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks. Congratulations?!?

Just curious here a smidge,as to what the "usual" threshold is,for CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqks to corroborate that they are Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit too? Seems to be their very next Post,as they "confide" that they "scroll past". Laughing!

Anywhoo...slow day here,unwrapping Mail and sortin' thangs out. I hear tell that a 317 wearing adjustable rears(if only to horn The Paper Hat Brigade up),prolly don't suck. Halfa 'Lites's mass is fairly fhuqking impressive and just might be "handy". Hint.

[Linked Image]

Fairly certain,the premise is sound.

[Linked Image]

Guts was/are Skookum,though Springer Grease don't never hurt. Google it. laughing!

[Linked Image]

I hope none this sunshine,will rob any of it's splendor. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Time to Google Direct Impingement Rimfire Roller Lockers,as you CLUELESS Kchunts try to "convince" yourselves,that you are not reading this. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oooopsie!...I forgot to buy mags.

[Linked Image]

In fairness,I VERY much enjoyed The Quarterbore Bob Notion,if only because that schit was fhuqking FUNNY!

Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you gals doing your best.

PS and by the way,I hear good thangs about the 6 and 6.5 Kreedmires. Just saying and pardon my having it all.

Bless your hearts.

Wow+P++!

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
bs,this here is a javelina.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

7x57 and the javelinas tusks.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Same rifle,but the day before.

So you don't have to google,that is a jackrabbit.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
One more....
[Linked Image]

Top is a Winchester M 101 12 gauge.

Bottom is a Sako .222 Rem and a Leupold 3x9.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Same rifle,but the day before.

So you don't have to google,that is a jackrabbit.
[Linked Image]

love that rifle and the caliber and shooting jacks!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Thanks. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22
seems like 'sticks 'truth' sorta ruffled mooshoo's downy little feathers and twisted his little 'feelers'.

grin

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Thats a nice Javelina and a whopper of a jackrabbit! Did you cut one of the jackrabbits ears off short to fit in your wallet fer luck. Been carrying two for 30 years, an Arizona Jack and a winter phase Wyoming Jack ear. Probably why I've never been shot off a bar stool. Wonder what Stick carries for luck?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He's short enough to hide behind the stool

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
It never ain't not fhuqking HILARIOUS,when The Paper Hat Brigade does their BEST,as they feverishly devour my every word and pixel...the "lucky" kchunts. I'm enjoying the copious Imagination and Pretend,which "fuels" the Imaginary Pretend Ignore,of THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks. Congratulations?!?

Just curious here a smidge,as to what the "usual" threshold is,for CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqks to corroborate that they are Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit too? Seems to be their very next Post,as they "confide" that they "scroll past". Laughing!

Anywhoo...slow day here,unwrapping Mail and sortin' thangs out. I hear tell that a 317 wearing adjustable rears(if only to horn The Paper Hat Brigade up),prolly don't suck. Halfa 'Lites's mass is fairly fhuqking impressive and just might be "handy". Hint.

[Linked Image]

Fairly certain,the premise is sound.

[Linked Image]

Guts was/are Skookum,though Springer Grease don't never hurt. Google it. laughing!

[Linked Image]

I hope none this sunshine,will rob any of it's splendor. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Time to Google Direct Impingement Rimfire Roller Lockers,as you CLUELESS Kchunts try to "convince" yourselves,that you are not reading this. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oooopsie!...I forgot to buy mags.

[Linked Image]

In fairness,I VERY much enjoyed The Quarterbore Bob Notion,if only because that schit was fhuqking FUNNY!

Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you gals doing your best.

PS and by the way,I hear good thangs about the 6 and 6.5 Kreedmires. Just saying and pardon my having it all.

Bless your hearts.

Wow+P++!

Laughing!...............

Bitch lips, any aforementioned chambering will work quite handily if a guy “hunts”....... hint

Kreedmire, you poor dumb bastard...... inbred stupid fuuck.... carry on

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
257 Roberts but there really is no gap between a 30-06 and a 22-250.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Had a 7mm-08. Nothing real impressive but it worked and I think I actually preferred it over the 308. The 243 is a good round up to and including deer, most people probably have some sorta experience with the round but I doubt too many are overly impressed, maybe have some sort of sentimental attachment to the round (nothing wrong with that at all). I’ve usually seen those 2 for around $28-30 a box.

25-06 would be my choice for sure- maybe just because of my bias towards the 270. Plus I see it’s ammo listed $21-25 most of the time. But really what good is it unless you just want an excuse to buy another rifle? 22-250 is good from prairie dogs up to deer. The 30-06 is good for deer up through bears and the big deer species.

Last edited by JJWise; 03/08/18.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Slow day. Newest 8x57(S) 98K arrived and the Walnut's figure,is better than the seller described. Always nice to be suplized,in sucha fashion. Fortunately,only (1) of the timed screws was askew.

[Linked Image]

Nothing a leetle loving file work,couldn't remedy.

[Linked Image]

A .690 BC would barely kiss and nestle the '98 mag's confines. While certainly not as "racy" as a 257 Bob,it can be pressed into yeoman's service,due the (modest) increase in SD.

[Linked Image]

My Swede was doing nice thangs,in it's fresh batcha' Prvi hulls. '96's are just simply much more lithe/svelte in the mitts and the increase in sight radius,sure is welcome at the range. I've long been a fan of how Swede stripper clips,nestle a front pocket with minimal intrusion.

[Linked Image]

The BRNO Model 2 arrived as well. Their workmanship is without peer and the blued/walnut heart warming.

[Linked Image]

Given weather conditions,it is suplizing this much Mail arrived.

[Linked Image]

Be a bummer if I get GAP Glassed in tomorrow's Mail. Always a treat,to be regaled with the 'knowledge","experience" and "results" of the blessed few here,who get to "shoot" and wax eloquent upon their "hard charging" ways. You gals REALLY "get after it" and "know" your stuff!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

446 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,764 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,616
Posts18,473,958
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.