Page 90 of 165 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
LOL Trump's camp leaking Mueller's questions then feigning outrage

LOL Trump's attempts to spin them to the fücktard base via, basically, the "collusion isn't an actual crime" defense

LOL the fücktard base lapping it up like Stormy.... oh never mind. crazy

LOL your handlers not explaining that there's plenty of crimes associated with collusion

LOL you not noticing the part about campaign outreach.

LOL the fact that Trump would commit legal suicide answering (lying about) those questions, since Muelker already "knows things".

LOL that he won't, in fact, sit down for this meeting despite repeatedly saying he would.

LOL the American Right transforming into enablers of treason

Just plain....... LOL

Well, at least you have progressed past your previous Trump/Putin collusion fantasy. You really had us convinced you were hanging your ass on and reputation on that. Now you seem to be shifting your focus to another tyrannical act you will again bet your ass you hope pans out.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by hatari
Doc,

You're hypothesis does make one wonder.

Least I be ungrateful, JeffO continues to push my thread of humble origins toward the 2000 post milestone, and exposes Leftist kookery for us all to see. I hope Doc misses on this diagnosis. It would be sad to know that JEffO got some bad weed, or progressive brain damage from his fall. That's not cool.

Actually, he had a real bad car wreck with extended loss of consciousness (several hours, IIRC). I don't think I can be any more specific than that.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Got it. Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the info.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ve long known Jeff was a liberal but could tolerate him because he was decent in his posts even when he was being attacked he usually remained decent, and for that I chose to disagree with him but I had a begrudging respect. I no longer feel that way and believe he’s gone off the deep end and not in a good way. 😁

He’s nothing more than an ignorant liberal with mental health issues. Fuggem.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ve long known Jeff was a liberal but could tolerate him because he was decent in his posts even when he was being attacked he usually remained decent, and for that I chose to disagree with him but I had a begrudging respect. I no longer feel that way and believe he’s gone off the deep end and not in a good way. 😁

No you guys just beat him up a few too many times. Simple as that.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I have absolutely zilch medical knowledge or experience to offer anything concrete, but I too have noticed a change. In the past year, some of what he comes up with have given me more than one WTF? moment in terms of it being over the wall bizarre. It's easy to laugh at "bad bong water" jokes and the like, but if there is indeed a medical/psychological problem, I hope he can get the help he needs.

Does anyone know anything about his personal life? Does he have close kin, and if he does, is this something that they would likely recognize in his behavior or is it more possibly a "can't see the forest for the trees" scenario for them from being around him all of the time?

Just curious, but since the issue has been raised, I too wonder what is really ticking (or maybe not ticking) in this man's mind.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

I rarely bother to respond or read anything you or the other libs here say, but I saw this and had to laugh.
Nobody forces any of you to come here and post.
Getting beat up because you schitt in the punch bowl is not bullying.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

I rarely bother to respond or read anything you or the other libs here say, but I saw this and had to laugh.

If you say so.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Somebody let me know when he's dead, then I'll post...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JellO is an example of what happens when you abuse opiates and weed. You become a rabid Democrat!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
You all realize that RollingThunder is JeffO's sock puppet.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
JellO is an example of what happens when you abuse opiates and weed. You become a rabid Democrat!!!

I guess we do things a little different here. If a person wants to join the Democratic Party they have to prove their parents were related before they got married.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jeffo was apparently right on one count,

Trumps steel tariffs obviously did kill Jeffo's future work contracts........

He's still sitting on his ass all day every day, nothing to do but watch the blues news and play keyboard commando.....

Jeffo clearly stated multiple times he hated the "orange-haired one" long before Trump was even in office,

Politics likely has nothing to do with it,

Jealousy, Infatuation?

Self esteem issues?

Head injury, dope?

Whatever.

Free bump for Hat...

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
JellO is an example of what happens when you abuse opiates and weed. You become a VAPID Democrat!!!
wink

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

If you say so.

You're right. When can i crap in your next commie party punchbowl? I'm sure as stupid as you are you wont mind.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/02/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx

If you say so.

You're right. When can i crap in your next commie party punchbowl? I'm sure as stupid as you are you wont mind.

You've got a long wait. I don't have such parties. But you feel the need to throw insults and be a jerk, so that won't stop you. Yes, you are pathetic, but sadly, I don't feel bad for you.

Carry on.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Youre too stupid to have feelings, dickwad, which is why you dont care about this country or its constitution, other than what you and yours can be given by it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/02/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I care more than you do about this country and the constitution. That's part of what you don't understand. You are too busy hurling politically correct insults one after the other to show everyone what a manly man you are(n't). You never disappoint that way.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
Anybody else notice a change in JeffO over the course of this thread?

Natural progression of the disease...........Libtardism.

It most often concludes into sitting in a rocker and drooling at pictures of Rachel Maddow on a biweekly schedule.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You guys will like this article. However, I want you to look at what I bolded because, unintentionally perhaps, Lowry kinda makes my point.

Because if there's a smoking gun, then none of this is bizarre, disproportionate, a witch hunt, any of that. In FACT, it then all makes perfect sense.

Hint: there's smoke all over the place. wink

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/05/02/rod-rosenstein-jumps-the-shark-218317?cid=apn

Rod Rosenstein is doing a star turn as principled defender of the law, but he’s performed abysmally as deputy attorney general and President Donald Trump would be fully justified in firing him.
The leaked questions that special counsel Robert Mueller wants to ask Trump in a prospective deposition are, if accurate, a sign that Mueller has spun out of control on Rosenstein’s watch.
The questions suggest a free-floating investigation of the president’s motives, undertaken by a subordinate of the president. This is unlike any special-counsel investigation we’ve ever seen and represents a significant distortion of our system.
Per the questions, Mueller wants to know how Trump reacted to news stories in the Washington Post. What he thought of FBI Director James Comey during the transition. What was the purpose of a statement he made to Maria Bartiromo of Fox Business Network. What he meant by a various tweets about Comey. How he feels about his attorney general.
This is a sweeping and intrusive inquiry that isn’t just about about official acts, but about the president’s state of mind. Mueller doesn’t just want to know what Trump did or what he said, but what were his thoughts in any given moment.
It’s an avenue of investigation that is literally boundless. Mueller wants to know what Trump did when the news broke in January 2018 that the president considered firing Mueller the year before. Perhaps now there will be a question about what Trump thought when the New York Times reported that Mueller wants to ask him about his thinking.
These queries grow out of an obstruction of justice probed centered, as far as we can tell, on Trump’s exercise of the legitimate powers of the presidency. Mueller is out to prove that Trump had ill intentions. But this is an inherently problematic inquiry that involves a subordinate second-guessing the president on highly political questions.
It is doubtful that a president can be guilty of obstruction of justice in exercising his official duties, precisely because passing judgment on the lawful acts of a president is not a matter for prosecutors or the courts, but for the political process (i.e., for the impeachment process if the acts are deemed abuses of power). It’s another matter if a president has engaged in actual criminal conduct, like suborning perjury or bribing witnesses, but there is no indication that Mueller is investigating anything of that nature.
What makes Mueller different from previous special counsels is that his predecessors were given the mission of investigating specific alleged crimes. As my National Review colleague Andrew McCarthy has repeatedly pointed out, Rod Rosenstein mentioned no crimes in his initial order to Mueller, a violation of the special counsel regulations. He said only that Mueller should investigate collusion and anything related.
This amorphous, wide-ranging guidance appears to have allowed Mueller to effortlessly slide from an amorphous, wide-ranging investigation into Russian meddling into an amorphous, wide-ranging investigation into obstruction of justice. (Rosenstein followed up 10 weeks later with a more specific memo to Mueller giving him more detailed authority.)
Now, judging by the leaked questions, obstruction is the lion’s share of Mueller’s work. Absent smoking guns that we aren’t aware of (always possible), this is bizarre and disproportionate.
We now have an extensive obstruction investigation carried out by investigators who, as a material matter, haven’t been obstructed. There’s been an intense focus, for instance, on Trump’s Oval Office discussion with then-FBI Director James Comey about going easy on Michael Flynn. But as Andy McCarthy also notes, no one went easy on Flynn, who is awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty to lying to the FBI.
Regardless, current Justice Department guidance says the president can’t be indicted. If Mueller takes heed of it, he is limited to indicting underlings—often for lying to the FBI—and writing reports on his findings, with Congress the most important consumer.
This means Mueller is, in effect, the lead investigative counsel for a prospective House impeachment committee. It’s an important position, just not one that should be housed within the executive branch. Should they win the House in the fall, Nancy Pelosi and her fellow leaders would be fully within their rights to create an impeachment committee and hire a bevy of investigators.
Such a move would set up an appropriate clash between the executive and legislative branches, rather than the current perverse situation, which involves a part of the executive branch working very aggressively to cue up Nancy Pelosi on impeachment for next year.
It is ultimately Rod Rosenstein who is responsible for the state of the investigation. On the merits, he should be fired and replaced by someone willing to exercise proper oversight of the special counsel, beginning by forbidding him from seeking an interview with the president on the current grounds or issuing a subpoena for his testimony.
The problem is that the ramifications of a Rosenstein firing would be difficult to predict, other than that there would be considerable political downside and it, too, would become fodder for the maw of the obstruction investigation.
A more practical lever would be to push for Rosenstein to recuse himself. He is a party to one of the events that Mueller is investigating, the firing of James Comey, and shouldn’t be overseeing a probe in which he’s a witness.
To this point, the White House posture toward the Mueller investigation has been to cooperate and hope it goes away, when a root-and-branch legal and constitutional challenge to Mueller’s work is now what’s called for.
Surely, Mueller will want to ask questions about such an effort, too—because he’s the unbounded investigatory ombudsman of the Trump era.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 90 of 165 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,588 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,517
Posts18,509,595
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.