Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

From what Fox said this morning, the Red Hen in question in Lexington is always closed on Monday and will reopen today.

The Pussy Hat wearing liberals will be lined up around the block in support, and business for them will boom.

I don't know, time will tell. That place is in the Shenandoah Valley and I think it's more of a farm town. If the pussy hat people show up, they'll be coming all the way down from the DC area. I bet they lose more business than they gain in the long run.

If a million pussy hat wearers marched on the Whitehouse from all over the nation, you can bet that they will make a media spectacle out of this place today.

Never underestimate the ability of a liberal to continue to do the wrong thing... Even when they know they are in the wrong.

10-4, you have a point there.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I heard on the news this morning that red hen is having backlash. There are multiple stores but they are not a chain,but are individually owned. Some owners are quite pissed with that store owner.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Can't we all just get along?
Coexist?
Cast a big tent?
Welcome diversity?

The Leftniks are in meltdown. They are a danger to the country, and to themselves at this point.

2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Here is some info on the restaurant owner. She has a silent partner who is a registered pedophile. He committed the felony Feb 2, 2006. He plead guilty and got a 5-year sentence 2/ 4-years and 260+ days 'suspended'. So he was only in prison for 3 months. She's a plant, from NY. She is also cousins w/ Meryl Streep, and the relationship was proven via Ancestry and public records.

Do you have a link?

Please don't feed the trolls!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
It looks like the owner shot herself in the foot. They were closed yesterday and it's uncertain when they might reopen. I hope they go bankrupt. That neck of the woods is pretty conservative. Typical Lib that doesn't understand capitalism.

Unfortunately, there's a restaurant in DC named the Red Hen that's not affiliated with the one in Lexington, VA that also was forced to be closed yesterday because of no fault of his own.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...ed-Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-486500061.html

From what Fox said this morning, the Red Hen in question in Lexington is always closed on Monday and will reopen today.

The Pussy Hat wearing liberals will be lined up around the block in support, and business for them will boom.

Most likely for a very short period of time.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Early Cuyler has an answer to the pussy hat.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by plainsman456
There is no respect any more.

They will scream like demons when the shoe is put on the other foot.

The folks that do this kind of crap will have a bitter taste in their mouths.

They need the taste of blood in their mouth: theirs!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by DryPowder
[Linked Image]

Nice windows. Be a shame for errant bricks to go flying through them.

Followed by a flaming bottle filled with gas someone dropped accidently.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by DryPowder
[Linked Image]

Nice windows. Be a shame for errant bricks to go flying through them.

Nah stooping to their shameful level. I bet business takes a drop though and hopefully they go bankrupt

Hyperbole, I believe. I practice it, too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The food business is pretty tough as it is. She might get a parade of liberals for awhile, but when the dust settles the locals won't forget. They are still fighting The War in Lexington.

There's a big difference between a Northerner and a Yankee.....

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'm loving THIS!

[Linked Image]

How could not see THAT coming! smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I admire Ms Sanders for acting with dignity and just leaving. That says a lot. But, I'm afraid I would have rearranged the guys facial features if he had followed me to another place. Too bad a bunch of conservatives don't visit the place regularly and order a glass of water and a slice of bread and take hours to eat it! Just saying-------------

lightman
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope the left continues this stuff so that there true nature is revealed to even the stupidest of liberals.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by lightman
I admire Ms Sanders for acting with dignity and just leaving. That says a lot.

People, OTHER THAN Trump, should follow her lead. They hate Trump. Let them continue to hate him. The rest of the people, who conduct themselves with class, will be viewed as a victim. And if liberals do anything, the feel the need to side with a victim. They can't help themselves.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I admire Ms Sanders for acting with dignity and just leaving. That says a lot. But, I'm afraid I would have rearranged the guys facial features if he had followed me to another place. Too bad a bunch of conservatives don't visit the place regularly and order a glass of water and a slice of bread and take hours to eat it! Just saying-------------

The guy was a woman. Not that that matters under the situation.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Peddler
I admire Ms Sanders for acting with dignity and just leaving. That says a lot.

People, OTHER THAN Trump, should follow her lead. They hate Trump. Let them continue to hate him. The rest of the people, who conduct themselves with class, will be viewed as a victim. And if liberals do anything, the feel the need to side with a victim. They can't help themselves.

Actually, they are usually fake victims.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
They're rating has dropped to one and a half stars. The end is in sight. grin Ya think?
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump shoulda taken a higher road......but then again, it's the Don

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 16bore

Nah, Bush took the high road for 8 years and look at the results. Trump needs to simply be Trump.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by 16bore

Nah, Bush took the high road for 8 years and look at the results. Trump needs to simply be Trump.

Everytime Trump gets on Twitter, liberal hair catches on fire clear across the nation.

I approve of it, if nothing else is gained! laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,469
Posts18,471,408
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.