Print Thread
Hop To
Page 106 of 165 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 164 165
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Thanks for posting that 12344Mag,

I was hoping a campfire historian would come along as soon as Jeff denied the PTSD thing. Knew it was in one of the pothead threads and really did not want to dig it up. Had forgotten the car accident part though. But I KNOW there was also something about a ladder. Extra points for exposing the real news. A partial box of bullets (of my choice) to the first that can link the origins of the now denied ladder reference. I know its out there as sure as Jeff's discussion of edibles or his promise to stay out of politics.

LMFAO

So Jeff,

Being a liberal and a gun guy (which unlike most of your cohorts here I do give you credit for) how do you feel about common sense gun laws, like taking away weapons from certain individuals, such as those suffering from PTSD? Your comrades would aim it at veterans as they love America and could cause trouble later for the commies...yet you too could get caught up in the whirlwind. I suppose you can't have a utopia without sacrifice.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow! Jeffo is a lying sack of shiite. Who knew?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
....but not being able to open a box of Nosler bullets is 100% correct? It’s not easy keeping up with the trials and tribulations of JeffO’s “life”. I do also believe that he did tangle with a ladder at some point and lost, a chainsaw too.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by okie
Your gonna owe me a box of bullets.... Hornady 75 gr. ELD Match .224

Just cutting through the BS and keepin' it real....

I’m not going back..........but (before the meltdown) I thought that it was “impeached before midterms” or something similar.

The bet was T would not finish first term......

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I stand corrected and apologize!

Once his babbling meltdown started, I lost track due to amusement.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
...nor do I have PTSD.

^ ^ ^

Previously stated the fact he was diagnosed with such by his personal "Dr".

That was probably prior to legalization and he got the bogus Rx from "his Dr" to buy weed... denies it now since there is no need for a card...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Damn you’re stupid and a lying sack of 💩

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Dumbass.

Maybe you'd better brush up on your law...

A sitting president cannot be indicted.

His son, or other family are being politically persecuted to force Trump out of office.

You'd better pray that doesn't happen.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nobody is allowed to lie to the FBI, but the FBI can lie over and over and it is ok...... got it

And the libtards cheer

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Hey Jeff,

Just wanted to share a cool story. I logged on for the first time in FOREVER just to bust your balls about lying about the whole PTSD thing. Turns out balls had already been busted while I was at work...no biggie. So then I check my PM's also in the first time in FOREVER and it turns out my stock from McMillan is ready!!!

You are like some type of totem or good luck charm. When Trump got elected you predicted gloom in the stock market. I got the checkbook out and bought more. Turned out great. You said Hillary was a shoe in and we got the best president in my lifetime. IDK about the rest of the guys here but I for one say KEEP ON TRUCKIN MISTER!!!!

As long as you remain 100% wrong in your predictions and 180 degrees from the truth there remains a balance in this world that is hard to explain. Probably easier to explain than voting for open boarders and generational welfare abuse but tricky none the less.

So anyways, a big shout to Jeff 0 for the McMillan Stock. I don't know how you do it but keep channeling the karma, man.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I don't really doubt the Mueller will go after Trump's family, friends, associates, or anyone else he can to ruin Trump and force him from office.

We are just seeing the low hanging fruit being picked now.

This is all building up to a crescendo.

They are once again weaponizing agencies against our own.

Their only real crime is daring to try and drain the swamp and put our country first.

Mueller and the Swamp want to make an example of Trump, his family, his associates and friends so that this is never tried again, and the Swamp can retain control from now on.

Question is... Will we sit by and watch them do it?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
....but not being able to open a box of Nosler bullets is 100% correct? It’s not easy keeping up with the trials and tribulations of JeffO’s “life”. I do also believe that he did tangle with a ladder at some point and lost, a chainsaw too.

How about when he went to change the oil on his truck and drained the tranny instead and ended up 5 quarts to high in the engine.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

How about when he went to change the oil on his truck and drained the tranny instead and ended up 5 quarts to high in the engine.........

LOL.

Friend of mine had a Meskin do that to one of his ranch pickups... laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Okay, he is clearly caught lying, how come he does not come out and admit he is wrong, his own words show he is dishonest.

Originally Posted by 12344mag

Just to correct the record yet again, which is apparently necessary because the sack of shït liars are at it again, I neither fell off a ladder nor do I have PTSD. Since they probably are lying about this as well, Those lies are being put forth as a form of character assasination.

Well, well,well, Who's the sack of schit liar now?

Originally Posted by Jeff_O on 3-12-17
I was diagnosed with PTSD about a year after my accident... and a miserable year it was. While I would never pretend to equate what happened to me, or my version of PTSD, to that of a combat vet,

The entire Jeff Obama post.

Yep!

I was diagnosed with PTSD about a year after my accident... and a miserable year it was. While I would never pretend to equate what happened to me, or my version of PTSD, to that of a combat vet, I can at a minimum report that it is a debilitating state of being. I can also say conclusively that marijuana helped considerably to lower my baseline anxiety and tendency to jump out of my [bleep] skin at sudden noises and so on. Until you've had a full-on prickly sweat weak-knees fight/flight reaction to a dog barking or car door closing or kid yelling you can't really imagine how awful and relentlessly exhausting it is. Hope dies. Love fades. Appetite wanes. It's ugly.

I don't personally feel that medical efficacy is necessary to argue for legality. Ain't one thing wrong with a grown man catching a recreational buzz. That said, the medical properties of this plant- which extend far beyond treating PTSD- are certainly an enormous bonus at a bare minimum.

If a person believes in freedom and individual responsibility, they believe weed should be legal. Period. And the converse is true. If you believe people should be in legal jeopardy for using this substance- that the government can rightfully take their freedom over it- than you do not actually believe in freedom.

The entire jeff obama pot saga is here.

Just to make things clear "The Accident" was a car accident.

You need to learn what Character is Jeff Obama.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Partsman
Okay, he is clearly caught lying, how come he does not come out and admit he is wrong, his own words show he is dishonest.

That's a good question.

My guess is it's the drugs, or the mental illness, either way it's a fact and Liberals don't like facts.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NH K9
I stand corrected and apologize!

Once his babbling meltdown started, I lost track due to amusement.

No apology needed . I offered him a 10 to one deal at some point about a mid term date but he suggested the not finishing term deal either way I'm good. Fast twist 22's rule......

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

No, you're not "good".. You're a pathological liar who is also delusional due to excessive drug use.

Those two things, even singularly, do not constitute anything that is good in society, You have them both locked up in one package.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

what I don't understand jeff …….the country is finally getting turned around, people back to work...people making money again for their retirement....I could go on …….so what I don't understand is why people like you want to see our country fail.

I think trump is a thin skinned jackass...that is doing a great job for the USA......putting us first, that has been a long time coming.....but for people like you, basically cheering for him to fail, really makes you and others the enemy.

god help you and your kind, if a civil war breaks out.....I think it will get really ugly quick.....bob

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N

I see that you haven't figured out "the plan" yet Jeff..
What you are seeing is all theater while the hunted (and that includes your hero the muzzy faqqot) are being maneuvered toward the Buffalo Jump..

You might want to start red pilling yourself (maybe one or two a week to start with), cuz if you don't when those 50,000 or so indictments are made public you are going to be shiiting your britches for months on end as your worldview gets crushed..

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-attorney-backpedals-trump-russia-claims

I will try to help you keep up Jeff, but I can only do so much..
Meanwhile...

Trust the Plan whistle

Can you answer BobMt's post above, would be interested to see your answer..

"what I don't understand jeff …….the country is finally getting turned around, people back to work...people making money again for their retirement....I could go on …….so what I don't understand is why people like you want to see our country fail."

Last edited by Nrut; 08/26/18.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Page 106 of 165 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,513
Posts18,509,413
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.