Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 110 of 165 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 164 165
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ar15a292f
I thought it was customary to offer a last drink, to steel the nerves.

I figured as much, but a dram o whisky would be a waste on that waste of skin..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, so what do you think about the presidents speech?

Lowest unemployment in 49 years. Economic growth headed for 4.7%. I thought your hero the Zero said 1.9% growth was here to stay. Do you know anything of which i speak, or is your brain only limited to thoughts of illusion about Russian collusion?

Hey, hes going to protect our SS and Medicare. Life isnt so bad under a truthful president.

You do know that one track minds are a symptom of mental illness. I worry that you cant see the forest for the tree of collusion.

Some times its good to just get out of the fixation rut and look around a bit and take note of stuff going on in your country.
Hillary is gone and many folks are just getting along fine with better jobs and reduced taxes. Many are going hunting and fishing and building and propagating.

And there you are, a one trick pony stuck in your mental condition of hoping for salvation from a enigma you chase called a Trump conviction.

You really need to seek help for your condition, or you will live in misery from your unresolvable and pitiful addiction.

You get one chance at a life on this earth. You need to back off, look around, and get one.

Please, remember the time you got fixated on going up a ladder? What happened when you got to the top and just kept on going. Thats what you are doing now with this Mueller deal and the Trump dossier Hillary paid for. She didnt mean to screw suckers like you with it. It was designed to screw Trump.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/06/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Raeford
Jejjoooooo, why are ALL of the sources of the MSM ALWAYS anonymous?

It seems that ONLY the media's sources are anonymous, the average/everyday run of the mill village idiots[such as yourself,LeRoi,Nortwoman etc] have no problem with NOT being anonymous.

Never any named sources from the MSM, think about that, much like JeffO in Wonderland, no?

Definition of anonymous
1 : of unknown authorship or origin

an anonymous tip

2 : not named or identified

an anonymous author

They wish to remain anonymous.

3 : lacking individuality, distinction, or recognizability

the anonymous faces in the crowd

I can’t even stop a vehicle based solely on an anonymous complaint, but now some are willing to try to use it to “take down” POTUS?

Unphuckingbelievable, even from ladder man.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Rick where did you find this... Link?

Here you go. I thought I had given the link but see I did not.

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...ecret-guests-lets-play-follow-the-trail/

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Ya'll need to realize that JellO didn't just simply fall off a ladder for no reason. That would imply that J was a klutz.

He had help from the drugs he was juiced on.........

Very likely.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Asked whether Mueller’s investigation will demonstrate there was collusion, Papadopoulos said he doesn’t know but “all I can say is that my testimony might have helped move something towards that.”"

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There’s no doubt that there WAS COLLUSION but it’s not between POTUS and Russia, the collusion was between the DNC, obongo’s administration and HRC.

You and many other obongo sycophants are going to be very disappointed when your idols are sent to gitmo. I’ll take great pleasure in watching the liberal, back stabbing, FISA abusing, Russia colluding Democrats get their crooked and constitution hating asses thrown in jail. I’d prefer they save the tax payers money and save their family the humiliation and suck start a pistol.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
"Asked whether Mueller’s investigation will demonstrate there was collusion, Papadopoulos said he doesn’t know but “all I can say is that my testimony might have helped move something towards that.”"

Keep coming back for more...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
More self inflicted intellectual golden showers for JeffO - the campfire libtard .

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"... and it seems like it goes on like this forever..."

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by kolofardos
JeffO, I remember a while back you had a horrible vehicle accident and you suffered a head injury and concussion. You may want to read the following:

Identifying Behavior Problems
Head injury survivors may experience a range of neuro­psychological problems following a traumatic brain injury. Depending on the part of the brain affected and the severity of the injury, the result on any one individual can vary greatly. Personality changes, memory and judgement deficits, lack of impulse control, and poor concentration are all common. Behavioral changes can be stressful for families and caregivers who must learn to adapt their communication techniques, established relationships, and expectations of what the impaired person can or cannot do.

In some cases, extended cognitive and behavioral rehabilitation in a residential or outpatient setting will be necessary to regain certain skills. A neuropsychologist also may be helpful in assessing cognitive deficits. However, over the long term both the survivor and any involved family members will need to explore what combination of strategies work best to improve the functional and behavioral skills of the impaired individual.

Personality Changes
Even a person who makes a “good” recovery may go through some personality changes. Family members must be careful to avoid always comparing the impaired person with the way he/she “used to be.” Personality changes are often an exaggeration of the person's pre-injury personality, in which personality traits become intensified. Some changes can be quite striking. It may be, for example, that the head injury survivor used to be easygoing, energetic, and thoughtful and now seems easily angered, self-absorbed, and unable to show enthusiasm for anything. Nonetheless, try not to criticize or make fun of the impaired person’s deficits. This is sure to make the person feel frustrated, angry, or embarrassed.

Memory Problems
Head injury survivors may experience short-term problems and/or amnesia related to certain periods of time. Generally, new learning presents the greatest challenge to memory or remembering. In contrast, pre-injury knowledge is more easily retained.

The ability to focus and concentrate are keys to addressing some short-term memory problems.

Keep distractions (e.g., music, noise) to a minimum and focus on one task at a time.

Have the individual repeat the name of a person or object, after you, if memory impairment is severe.

Whenever possible, have the person write down key information (e.g., appointments, phone messages, list of chores).

Keep to routines. Keep household objects in the same place. Use the same route to walk to the mailbox or bus stop.

If getting lost is a problem, you can label doors or color code doors inside the house, or hang arrows to indicate directions. When going out, the person should be accompanied initially to ensure the route is understood. A simple map can be sketched from the bus stop to the house. And make sure that the person always carries his/her address and emergency phone numbers.

I'd also add that since the accident, Jeffo attacks members as cock suckers, cum guzzlers, etc. I would suggest the brain injury is exposing latent homosexual tendencies.

Last edited by kolofardos; 09/10/18.
hatari Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Given that history shows us it is far more deadly to be a Clinton associate than a Trump associate, who might he have the goods on? Another Clinon ally dead under suspicious circumstances.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Eeeeenteresting.

If he's truly going to be a cooperating witness, as this says, then we should get to the Truth (capilized to demonstrate I'm talking about the actual truth, not the alt.truth).

Good stuff Maynard. If you care about the Truth anyway. You alt.truthers should just leave your fingers in your ears and go LALALALALALA! It's worked great for ya so far. grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Manafort's cooperation gets him 10 years max instead of the 305 years he could have gotten. Even though he forfeited 46 million worth of assets in this plea deal he will still be able to keep some assets for his family.

He's already been singing in the DC grand jury today.

They all cooperate against Trump at some point. Nobody is going to jail for this scumbag. Not even his children.

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Manafort's cooperation gets him 10 years max instead of the 305 years he could have gotten. Even though he forfeited 46 million worth of assets in this plea deal he will still be able to keep some assets for his family.

They all cooperate against Trump at some point. Nobody is going to jail for this scumbag. Not even his children.

Fake News at its finest..
Just part of the set-up jeffie 2.0, and it is working great sucking all you lil' leftist nutbars in so you can cheer on from the front row seats and watch the "kill"..
opps!
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-14/manafort-agrees-plead-guilty-deal-mueller

Too late to redpill now, but you can't say I didn't warn you..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Originally Posted by RollingThunder on 9-4-18
Indictments are coming. A few of Trump's crew will get pinched this week. Probably Friday.

So which Friday is it ass munching retard?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Originally Posted by RollingThunder on 9-4-18
Indictments are coming. A few of Trump's crew will get pinched this week. Probably Friday.

So which Friday is it ass munching retard?

You're not going to like how this ends. Unless you like the sight of Trump tossing salads in prison for the rest of his life. Well, you probably would like to watch that.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

You're not going to like how this ends. Unless you like the sight of Trump tossing salads in prison for the rest of his life. Well, you probably would like to watch that.

Removing a duly elected president because you don't like him, and everything is based on lies to remove him might get your side a bit more than you bargain for too.

Keep kickin' that sleeping giant.

Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Removing a duly elected president because you don't like him, and everything is based on lies to remove him might get your side a bit more than you bargain for too.

Keep kickin' that sleeping giant.

Dumbass.

What do you suppose Manafort told Mueller that shaved 295 years off of his likely prison sentence? Tell us, genius. There's only one person higher on the Trump campaign food chain than Manafort.

Your boy Manafort just served up your other boy Trump to Mueller. Enjoy the fallout from that, princess.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbass.

Tell us what crimes? Please.

Or STFU.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 110 of 165 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (260madman, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 59 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,502
Posts18,509,209
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.